Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder 10:15 - Feb 16 with 938 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59618/saints-unconvinced

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 10:22 - Feb 16 with 908 viewskingolaf

Good. But how on earth were they convinced by Jones?
Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 11:05 - Feb 16 with 798 viewsSaintNick

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 10:22 - Feb 16 by kingolaf

Some people talk a good game and are convincing in interviews, that all i can think of

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 11:16 - Feb 16 with 769 viewsDorsetIan

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 11:05 - Feb 16 by SaintNick

Some people talk a good game and are convincing in interviews, that all i can think of

They must have got a pretty big shock then when they they heard what he was saying to the press!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 11:48 - Feb 16 with 726 viewsSaintNick

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 11:16 - Feb 16 by DorsetIan

They must have got a pretty big shock then when they they heard what he was saying to the press!

These things happen in all walks of life, it is amazing what pressure can do to you

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 13:36 - Feb 16 with 598 viewsBerber

Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 10:22 - Feb 16 by kingolaf

I just hope they do better research on the players we buy.
Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 13:39 - Feb 16 with 593 viewskernow

The first time I saw him being interviewed it seemed like he was whizzing on something.
Saints Unconvinced About Steven Gerrard And Chris Wilder on 16:46 - Feb 16 with 465 views1ASIN12

Whoever we get in we are going they are going to have a relegation in their cv come May .

Not sure we are in too much of a position to be too picky .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024