Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast 22:04 - Feb 21 with 1700 viewskingslandstand1

But not in Madrid though
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:13 - Feb 21 with 1684 viewsSFC_Referee

Missed both their first goals so only started watching it when they’d just gone 2-0 up, and as much as I thought Madrid would get back into it, I don’t think anyone was expecting that to happen!
As it’ll certainly be interesting to see how Madrid do now in the champions league, as I didn’t think they had any real chance of winning it with how old their teams getting and how good PSG, Bayern and Man City have been. But after tonight’s game it’s really made me wonder of how far they’ll make it

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 1658 viewskingslandstand1

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:13 - Feb 21 by SFC_Referee

Missed both their first goals so only started watching it when they’d just gone 2-0 up, and as much as I thought Madrid would get back into it, I don’t think anyone was expecting that to happen!
As it’ll certainly be interesting to see how Madrid do now in the champions league, as I didn’t think they had any real chance of winning it with how old their teams getting and how good PSG, Bayern and Man City have been. But after tonight’s game it’s really made me wonder of how far they’ll make it

Think I'd go the Bayern route
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 16:58 - Feb 22 with 1309 viewssolent_toffee

This is wonderful if you have a few minutes to spare……

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Umpx9MVkSQ&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 17:35 - Feb 22 with 1282 viewsPaleRider

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 16:58 - Feb 22 by solent_toffee

It's one thing seeing grown men wearing football shirts at games but to watch a match on tv - really f***ing sad
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 17:45 - Feb 22 with 1276 viewscocklebreath

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 16:58 - Feb 22 by solent_toffee

Bunch Of gimps, have you seen the Carragher one? Love it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:04 - Feb 22 with 1142 viewssolent_toffee

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 17:35 - Feb 22 by PaleRider

It's one thing seeing grown men wearing football shirts at games but to watch a match on tv - really f***ing sad

In town after the Leeds game last Saturday, I went into a bar forgetting that Liverpool were playing Newcastle on the 5.30 game. The place was packed including a high number of Full Kit W****** seriously grown men.

As for filming yourself wearing a kit whilst watching it on telly. Seriously who watches this for real.

A cult that’s who.
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 08:08 - Feb 23 with 1032 viewsNewdawn2014

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:13 - Feb 21 by SFC_Referee

I could watch it without the flemish accent , por `ald Liverpooooooool .
Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 09:49 - Feb 23 with 989 viewsHeisenberg

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages. Is that Rolf Harris’s son ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 11:34 - Feb 23 with 945 viewskernow

Black flags out tonight and red ones at half mast on 22:04 - Feb 22 by solent_toffee

In town after the Leeds game last Saturday, I went into a bar forgetting that Liverpool were playing Newcastle on the 5.30 game. The place was packed including a high number of Full Kit W****** seriously grown men.

As for filming yourself wearing a kit whilst watching it on telly. Seriously who watches this for real.

A cult that’s who.

(sic)
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 11:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024