Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game 09:55 - Feb 28 with 889 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59717/plenty-of-tickets-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 803 viewssaints__fan__73

You don't say...

Not so much seats empty as entire sections of the ground?

'renewed optimism', really?

Sorry Nick, genuinely what do you expect? I read on TSW that we have won TWO league games at SMS since March 2022. If the club treats the fans as customer then they will behave like customers.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 12:19]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 11:30 - Feb 28 with 782 viewsButty101

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 11:12 - Feb 28 by saints__fan__73

You don't say...

Not so much seats empty as entire sections of the ground?

'renewed optimism', really?

Sorry Nick, genuinely what do you expect? I read on TSW that we have won TWO league games at SMS since March 2022. If the club treats the fans as customer then they will behave like customers.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 12:19]

Im with you on that 'renewed optimism'!!!

The fan base has just been ground down. Years of utter crapness. Going to the game is not just about the cost of a ticket. Travel/food/drink all adds up.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 21:32 - Mar 1 with 438 viewsMytchettSaint

I think the fans that thought better of it tonight were in the right.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 22:20 - Mar 1 with 380 viewsSouthamptonfan

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 21:32 - Mar 1 by MytchettSaint

I think the fans that thought better of it tonight were in the right.

The Saints fans arn't stupid. They know the club should be paying us to watch that shower of sh!t not the other way round.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 22:23]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Plenty Of Tickets Left For Grimsby Game on 22:23 - Mar 1 with 379 views1ASIN12

I think Nick will be saying “plenty of tickets left” for all the remaining home games .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024