Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best match of the day ever! 12:34 - Mar 12 with 1391 viewsI_would

No commentaries from biased over-excitable people that read off of cue cards.
No embarrassing comments from biased pundits like GL, who should talk football and keep his gob shut about politics etc. No monologues from the valium-ridden Geordie. No comments from the illiterate latecomer to football with the ill-fitting hat.

Brilliant BBC. Carry on , saves my thumb with constant fast forwarding.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Best match of the day ever! on 12:39 - Mar 12 with 1360 viewsGRIM

Agreed.
MOTD much more enjoyable without all of the unnecessary analysis from the panel of so called experts.
Keep this format Beeb , just think how much money you will save & perhaps you could give Pensioners back their " Free TV Licence " .
Best match of the day ever! on 13:31 - Mar 12 with 1287 viewsfelly1

No thanks, I thought it was crap.
Appreciate commentators and pundits can be irritating but last night was like watching YouTube highlights.
Best match of the day ever! on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 1244 views1885_SFC

Depends. If Saints get a hammering one week - leave it as it was last night. A Saints win however and FFS BBC, put it back to how it was!!!

Old School is Cool

Best match of the day ever! on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 1226 viewsI_would

Best match of the day ever! on 13:52 - Mar 12 by 1885_SFC

Depends. If Saints get a hammering one week - leave it as it was last night. A Saints win however and FFS BBC, put it back to how it was!!!

Problem is the 'pundits' would mention that Saints were playing next and if Saints won they would talk about how bad the opposition played that game and if we lost how well the opposition played. Win or lose no mention of any Saints play as they are biased and have 100% contempt for Saints. Still I suppose if you were a Saints supporter and a masochist you might enjoy it..

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Best match of the day ever! on 14:36 - Mar 12 with 1197 viewsA1079

Apparently the number of people that watched MOTD last night was higher than normal - whether that was out of curiosity or as some have suggested here, the thought that it is more bearable without commentators and pundits is a moot point. It is interesting how many highlight minutes there were compared to a normal MOTD.
Best match of the day ever! on 14:57 - Mar 12 with 1148 viewsPaleRider

Good model for the future. maybe put MOTD on without commentary/pundits first and then play it again with commentary/pundits. I'll wager the former would have at least double the audience!
Best match of the day ever! on 17:03 - Mar 12 with 1094 viewskingslandstand1

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/good-riddance-to-virtue-signalling-footbal
Best match of the day ever! on 18:15 - Mar 12 with 1034 viewsBison

I wonder if its like football and the BBC will have to pay up his contract ?

£1.35 million
How much does Gary Lineker get paid by the BBC? Lineker earned £1.35 million for his work at the BBC in 2021/22, according to figures released last year. His salary makes him the highest paid name at the BBC and the only on-air talent to earn over £1 million annually at the corporation.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024