Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers 20:20 - Jul 17 with 888 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60474/southampton-coach-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 13:11 - Jul 18 with 646 viewsericofarabia

How are the team going to get to away games now?

Won't Forest Green feel a bit odd travelling in a Coach with SFC Badge on the side?
Maybe Tippex over it and just leave the tree bit?
Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 606 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 13:11 - Jul 18 by ericofarabia

How are the team going to get to away games now?

Won't Forest Green feel a bit odd travelling in a Coach with SFC Badge on the side?
Maybe Tippex over it and just leave the tree bit?

I'm sure somewhere along the lines you'll find that vegans will find Tippex offensive and should not be used - it certainly stinks a bit
Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 14:59 - Jul 18 with 589 viewsarfurdent

Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 14:26 - Jul 18 by kingslandstand1

I'm sure somewhere along the lines you'll find that vegans will find Tippex offensive and should not be used - it certainly stinks a bit

it is very white

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 15:55 - Jul 18 with 568 viewsericofarabia

Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 14:26 - Jul 18 by kingslandstand1

Thanks for the tip off!

I am going to start a Go Fund Me or whatever its called and promote a Campaign to
Stop Tippex Distribution.
Look out for my 'I ❤️ STD' t shirts.
Southampton Coach Leaves St Mary's For Forest Green Rovers on 23:16 - Jul 18 with 469 viewsChesham_Saint

From what I can see, the owner seems a complete arsewipe.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024