Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet 09:30 - Aug 16 with 1167 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60647/saints-in-for-yet-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 09:57 - Aug 16 with 1094 viewsPatfromPoole

Oh no, not another youngster…….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:26 - Aug 16 with 1050 viewsIanSouthstander

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 09:57 - Aug 16 by PatfromPoole

Oh no, not another youngster…….

Well he fits the clubs profile with his double barrelled name. So its a Yes from me.
Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:32 - Aug 16 with 1028 viewsButty101

Is he really in the class of Salisuo or Bella-kotcha. Man city don’t half manage to charge a premium. Interested to know why Burnley haven’t snapped him up

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:44 - Aug 16 with 1013 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:32 - Aug 16 by Butty101

Is he really in the class of Salisuo or Bella-kotcha. Man city don’t half manage to charge a premium. Interested to know why Burnley haven’t snapped him up

I was wondering the same re Burnley.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:48 - Aug 16 with 1009 viewsSaintNick

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:32 - Aug 16 by Butty101

I would think that was because they signed Jordan Beyer from Borussia Moenchengladbach very early in the transfer window followed by Dara O'Shea shortly after

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:05 - Aug 16 with 985 viewssaintwizzler

This would be a good signing.
Excellent for England u21’s and the last 2 seasons on loan in The Championship.
Get it done Wilcox.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:21 - Aug 16 with 957 viewsButty101

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:48 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

I would think that was because they signed Jordan Beyer from Borussia Moenchengladbach very early in the transfer window followed by Dara O'Shea shortly after

He sounds good but not sure it should be at the same prices of the international defenders we have sold. And unless he is going to have a decent expiernced partner it’s not what we need.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:23 - Aug 16 with 955 viewsButty101

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 10:48 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

Login to get fewer ads

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:25 - Aug 16 with 952 viewsSaintNick

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:21 - Aug 16 by Butty101

He sounds good but not sure it should be at the same prices of the international defenders we have sold. And unless he is going to have a decent expiernced partner it’s not what we need.

I would agree you need to put him in with experience, I would like to see another signed if he comes, although perhaps Stephens & Bednarek could suffice at this level.

Back in 2012 Hooiveld was ok in the Championship, but totally out of his depth in the Premier League

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 16:12 - Aug 16 with 734 viewsSFC_Referee

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:21 - Aug 16 by Butty101

Yeah well just like any other team, city have set their price that high just to get things going, but if we chuck in a decent sell on clause and a few other add ons, then we’d probably be able to haggle it down to something between £8-12m, which is a bit of a risk but ain’t too bad

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 16:14 - Aug 16 with 730 viewsSFC_Referee

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 11:25 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

I would agree you need to put him in with experience, I would like to see another signed if he comes, although perhaps Stephens & Bednarek could suffice at this level.

Back in 2012 Hooiveld was ok in the Championship, but totally out of his depth in the Premier League

I do agree that I think Stephens and Bednerak will do well enough for this level (as I thought it was more set pieces and nobody coming back from upfront and the fullbacks, especially KWP, not getting back which cost us more than the those two did on Saturday), but we still want a few backup players as we’ve only got the likes of Lyanco and… well that’s it if we’re not looking at the academy.
And we sure do need more than just 1 single backup spectre half for a whole season in the championship

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 17:03 - Aug 16 with 675 viewsGRIM

Saints In For Yet Another Manchester City Starlet on 16:14 - Aug 16 by SFC_Referee

I do agree that I think Stephens and Bednerak will do well enough for this level (as I thought it was more set pieces and nobody coming back from upfront and the fullbacks, especially KWP, not getting back which cost us more than the those two did on Saturday), but we still want a few backup players as we’ve only got the likes of Lyanco and… well that’s it if we’re not looking at the academy.
And we sure do need more than just 1 single backup spectre half for a whole season in the championship

With the amount of bookings we're picking up there's going to be a lot of players suspended at the same time.
So we need plenty of back players, RM complains about size of his squad but we are still very short of cover in midfield & at the back plus possibly with goalkeepers if AM goes as is being rumoured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024