Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule 11:00 - Sep 15 with 694 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60852/russell-martin-set

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule on 11:17 - Sep 15 with 659 viewsericofarabia

For those of a certain vintage ... reminds me of waiting for Charlie George to make his debut as one deadline after another slipped by.
Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule on 11:26 - Sep 15 with 641 viewsSaintNick

Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule on 11:17 - Sep 15 by ericofarabia

For those of a certain vintage ... reminds me of waiting for Charlie George to make his debut as one deadline after another slipped by.

Yes hopefully medical science has progressed since then and they have a far deeper knowledge of the depth of injuries through scans etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule on 16:12 - Sep 15 with 469 viewskingslandstand1

Russell Martin Sets Out Ross Stewart Recovery Schedule on 11:17 - Sep 15 by ericofarabia

"I saw Charlie George play" tee shirts sold quite well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024