Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edozie 09:31 - Nov 26 with 995 viewsPatfromPoole

A poor man’s Sam Amo, to my mind.

I just don’t see it with Edozie. He rarely has an end product, and he is weak defensively, as he showed again yesterday.

Sulemana makes it easy for people not to like him, but he at least can beat a defender and create chances for others.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Edozie on 09:38 - Nov 26 with 973 viewsPatfromPoole

On which note, where the hell is Sam Amo??!!??

Edozie on 10:34 - Nov 26 with 924 viewssaintwizzler

Edozie on 09:38 - Nov 26 by PatfromPoole

More ink, new highlights, nails done and some chrimbo shopping with Mara yesterday bbz.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Edozie on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 867 viewsJellybaby

I used to have a guy work for me who was the spitting image of Edozie, I'm afraid he flattered to deceive as well...

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Edozie on 16:39 - Nov 26 with 781 viewsfelly1

I rate Edozie.
Defensively he is poor and he didn't do himself any favours yesterday as he seemed to just watch the guy cross the ball into our goal.
When he's attacking I think he's a decent player.
Less game time than Sulemana, but managed a couple of league goals already compared to zero goals from our 22 million pound man.
I really felt Edozie was improving and becoming more confident game on game until he was dropped.
He really does need to learn how to help out the full back though.
A bit like Smallbone, he does that half hearted dangle a leg in semi effort that will always get the crowds back up.
Edozie on 17:08 - Nov 26 with 747 viewssaint22

Edozie on 16:39 - Nov 26 by felly1

I rate Edozie.
Defensively he is poor and he didn't do himself any favours yesterday as he seemed to just watch the guy cross the ball into our goal.
When he's attacking I think he's a decent player.
Less game time than Sulemana, but managed a couple of league goals already compared to zero goals from our 22 million pound man.
I really felt Edozie was improving and becoming more confident game on game until he was dropped.
He really does need to learn how to help out the full back though.
A bit like Smallbone, he does that half hearted dangle a leg in semi effort that will always get the crowds back up.

As I posted elsewhere he has been guilty for at least 4 goals against us that’s cost us pouts this season
The balance of our side is all wrong
Edozie on 17:36 - Nov 26 with 731 viewsGRIM

Edozie on 09:38 - Nov 26 by PatfromPoole

Good point.
Where is Amo.
Also where are the rest of our Academy players, we have adopted a system of bringing in young Academy players from other clubs whilst our own Academy players are not getting a chance.
It costs millions to run our Academy if we're not bringing players thru to either make our 1st team or to sell on for big bucks what is the purpose of having an Academy.
Edozie on 19:49 - Nov 26 with 668 viewsPatfromPoole

Edozie on 17:36 - Nov 26 by GRIM

Good point.
Where is Amo.
Also where are the rest of our Academy players, we have adopted a system of bringing in young Academy players from other clubs whilst our own Academy players are not getting a chance.
It costs millions to run our Academy if we're not bringing players thru to either make our 1st team or to sell on for big bucks what is the purpose of having an Academy.

I have since heard that Sam Amo has been away at the Under-17 World Cup….

Edozie on 10:04 - Nov 27 with 530 viewsSaintNick

Sulemana is an enigma, he looks the part with some speedy wing play, but too often doesn't do anything with the ball, beats a player then checks back and tries to beat him again, in fairness he does have 3 assists though.

Edozie has scored twice and in truth had just about our only shot on target in the second half which was well saved by the keeper.

Both are poor defensively, the difference is that Edozie actually tries to defend and hence finds himself in positions where he gets caught out, Sulemana doesn't.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024