Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Club vote for club heroes and most iconic moments - Top 3 omissions 17:10 - Dec 18 with 797 viewsPatfromPoole

Sorry if late to the party on this.

1. Moran's goal at Fratton in 1984
2. Shane's goal at Anfield in 2017
3. Stuffing United three times on the trot at The Dell when they were the best team in the land by a distance

Somehow a couple of the women's team's achievements get in ahead of these 3.

As for Theo Walcott being nominated in the Club Heroes category,
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 17:10]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

This Club vote for club heroes and most iconic moments - Top 3 omissions on 17:29 - Dec 18 with 747 viewsfranniesTache

The list is absolutely mental, loads of things that are completely tin pot (like Mane's hatrick and the women's team thing) and then missed the stuff you mentioned, as well as missing promotion at orient in 66 etc.

Then there's the "icons" list that includes Marcus but not Ted Bates, has Kelvin Davis on there and Monkou (decent enough players but not exactly legends), but forgets Chivers and Rodrigues.

It honestly feels like it's been put together by an intern and is just completely random.

It's a shame really as it's meant to be used to put images up around the ground.
This Club vote for club heroes and most iconic moments - Top 3 omissions on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 573 viewsButty101

1989/90 when Saints beat Liverpool 4-1 at home. Probably my favourite game that ive seen live. So much hope then all the talent got sold off

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

This Club vote for club heroes and most iconic moments - Top 3 omissions on 09:38 - Dec 19 with 454 viewsfranniesTache

This Club vote for club heroes and most iconic moments - Top 3 omissions on 21:37 - Dec 18 by Butty101

1989/90 when Saints beat Liverpool 4-1 at home. Probably my favourite game that ive seen live. So much hope then all the talent got sold off

Loved that game, definitely up there as one of my favourite Saints games in my lifetime
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024