Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A widening gap. 17:48 - Dec 23 with 1769 viewsmushinexile

We win by one and the clubs above us win by three or four.
A lengthy unbeaten run guarantees one thing: SR will be too complacent to buy what I think we need in January.
Does anybody else fear that we are going to be found out soon?
A widening gap. on 18:09 - Dec 23 with 1709 viewswashington_saint

WTF are you on about? Leeds beat Ipswich 4-0 so your comment is wrong from the get go.

As to being "found out" Saints are clearly a very good team in this League and would have even more points if we did not have to put Adams in at CF
A widening gap. on 18:15 - Dec 23 with 1685 viewsmushinexile

A club above us won by three. WTF???
Their goal difference is what is keepint them above us and we are not eating into that.
A widening gap. on 18:24 - Dec 23 with 1664 viewsHeisenberg

A widening gap. on 18:15 - Dec 23 by mushinexile

Their goal difference is what is keepint them above us and we are not eating into that.

Ipswich lost. We gained on them. It’s not difficult.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

A widening gap. on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 1624 views1885_SFC

Boxing Day, Ipswich are at home to Leicester. A win for the Foxes & Ipswich's lead will be down to 4 points over us... providing we can overcome Swansea at St Marys the same day of course.

Old School is Cool

A widening gap. on 19:29 - Dec 23 with 1516 viewsfelly1

Wholeheartedly agree. This is a disgrace frankly and Martin and Wilcox should go with immediate effect.
A widening gap. on 23:11 - Dec 23 with 1209 viewsdarthvader

A widening gap. on 19:29 - Dec 23 by felly1

Wholeheartedly agree. This is a disgrace frankly and Martin and Wilcox should go with immediate effect.

I think Mara will come good for us when called upon in the new year , Adams will go i reckon and we will loan in another young gun from man city or Chelsea .

keep the faith coyr

A widening gap. on 02:42 - Dec 24 with 1106 viewsTimSaint

A widening gap. on 18:15 - Dec 23 by mushinexile

There are 3 teams above us.
1 of them won 3-0 (Leicester)
1 of them won 4-0 (Leeds)
1 of them LOST 4-0 (Ipswich)

We beat a resurgent QPR 1-0 away, yet you moan because we didn't score enough goals. Obviously we don't take enough chances and kill games off, but we have a limited strike force, so you should be thankful we got the win and extended our unbeaten run to 15.

Unless the Stewart rumours are fake, I fully expect us to loan or buy a striker in Jan, but I don't think we will be recalling one.
Things change every week. Last week for example, both Ipswich and Leeds drew, but we won 4-0. There is still half a season to go, so anything can happen.

TimSaint

A widening gap. on 09:07 - Dec 24 with 994 views1ASIN12

The good run we are on has Widened the gap between us and 5th and also us and 7th .

We have given ourselves a great chance of the play offs which is excellent and credit due where credit is due .

We played most of the league now and after 23 games we are the 4th best team I’d have settled for that back in August .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024