Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About It 14:45 - Oct 5 with 1187 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/


If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 13:30 - Oct 7 with 481 viewsdirk_doone

As if Teesside couldn't get any more depressed:


Poll: How many Pompey fans post on here, pretending to be Saints fans?

0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 13:44 - Oct 7 with 461 viewsshotters

Are normal Boro fans that bothered? I’m not talking about the balloon heads spouting off on social media

Whatever happens I’ll just be glad when the judgement has been made and we can move on from it all

Fail we may, sail we must

0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 13:51 - Oct 7 with 442 viewsdirk_doone

Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 13:44 - Oct 7 by shotters

Are normal Boro fans that bothered? I’m not talking about the balloon heads spouting off on social media

Whatever happens I’ll just be glad when the judgement has been made and we can move on from it all


Yes they are, according to today's Page 350 of this thread:

https://www.oneboro.co.uk/foru
[Post edited 7 Oct 15:18]

Poll: How many Pompey fans post on here, pretending to be Saints fans?

0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 15:04 - Oct 7 with 341 viewsSonicBoom

Seems to be a groundswell of opinion that hes going to get a suspended sentence......
0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 15:43 - Oct 7 with 267 viewsdwayne_dibley

If boro get their say he will be suspended from his manhood

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 17:11 - Oct 7 with 173 viewsdirk_doone

Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 13:44 - Oct 7 by shotters

Are normal Boro fans that bothered? I’m not talking about the balloon heads spouting off on social media

Whatever happens I’ll just be glad when the judgement has been made and we can move on from it all


The Tees will be overflowing with their tears tonight:

https://fmttmboro.com/index.ph
[Post edited 7 Oct 17:13]

Poll: How many Pompey fans post on here, pretending to be Saints fans?

0
Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 17:32 - Oct 7 with 146 viewsshotters

Will Tonda Eckert Be Able To Face Pompey ? Here Is What The FA Rules Say About I on 17:11 - Oct 7 by dirk_doone

The Tees will be overflowing with their tears tonight:

https://fmttmboro.com/index.ph
[Post edited 7 Oct 17:13]


Oh well
Bitter no-marks and the Bournemouth of the north

They look a decent side this season, maybe just focus on that?

Fail we may, sail we must

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026