Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** 19:30 - Feb 19 with 4482 viewsrobshaker

at home with a chance to go second and accy get more than you on a Tuesday night!!

no mention of it on here?

dustpan and brush been out??

Roberto.
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:35 - Feb 19 with 3310 viewsDaley_Lama

Burton brought about 50 fans.

Yours was a relegation 6 pointer local derby.
Yours was the first game you have played this year because your pitch is poo therefore every divvy and his dog headed to Accy

Knock one off rob.

Poll: DF in or out

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:36 - Feb 19 with 3303 viewsroccydaleian

Accy crowd boosted by how many dribbling mongs Rob?
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:38 - Feb 19 with 3294 viewsDaley_Lama

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:36 - Feb 19 by roccydaleian

Accy crowd boosted by how many dribbling mongs Rob?

+ Bradley.

I don't think calling him a dribbling mong is fair to the rest of them.

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:40 - Feb 19 with 3287 viewsColDale

The Accy crowd was swelled by the former Daleys that have greatly improved your ranks. I'm pleased in a way because I hope you stay up cos of Flicker, given he's one of us and all that.
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:44 - Feb 19 with 3275 viewsDaley_Lama

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:40 - Feb 19 by ColDale

The Accy crowd was swelled by the former Daleys that have greatly improved your ranks. I'm pleased in a way because I hope you stay up cos of Flicker, given he's one of us and all that.

It's true, I know two bury fans who are no longer boycotting games only because they have employed our Flicker and signed our cast offs.

In terms of numbers last night

Dale>Accy>Bury>Burton

Congrats on having more fans out last night than Burton rob, you must be so so proud.

2 of them were Andrew Tutte's parents. They are not Bury fans or Rochdale fans. They are Andrew Tutte Fans. More fool them.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 19:53]

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:56 - Feb 19 with 3238 viewsrobshaker

chuckle
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:01 - Feb 19 with 3220 viewsDaley_Lama

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 19:56 - Feb 19 by robshaker

chuckle

At least you have something to laugh about now rob, that's us Daley's all over this season, we try to help you buckets out as much as possible.

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:05 - Feb 19 with 3211 viewsrobshaker

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:01 - Feb 19 by Daley_Lama

At least you have something to laugh about now rob, that's us Daley's all over this season, we try to help you buckets out as much as possible.

'grand old clubs such as Bury'
Login to get fewer ads

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:07 - Feb 19 with 3200 viewsDaley_Lama

History
History
History

Yawn

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:12 - Feb 19 with 3186 views442Dale

No mention of our crowds on here? Must look harder.

Have Bury changed their programme to TVOJD yet?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:48 - Feb 19 with 3133 viewsArthurDaley

Oh dear, I see nobshaker is getting excited again.

A large VAT Dave

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 21:11 - Feb 19 with 3080 viewsnordenblue

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:48 - Feb 19 by ArthurDaley

Oh dear, I see nobshaker is getting excited again.

The mattress will be getting worried again
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 10:32 - Feb 20 with 2803 viewsTVOS1907

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:12 - Feb 19 by 442Dale

No mention of our crowds on here? Must look harder.

Have Bury changed their programme to TVOJD yet?

Actually Gordon has already tried to poach me, with the promise of a seat in between Mr & Mrs Tutte!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 10:34 - Feb 20 with 2799 viewsDaley_Lama

Prose between two yawns?

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 10:39 - Feb 20 with 2790 viewsTVOS1907

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 10:34 - Feb 20 by Daley_Lama

Prose between two yawns?

Very good.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 11:05 - Feb 20 with 2759 viewsYorkshire_Dale

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 10:34 - Feb 20 by Daley_Lama

Prose between two yawns?

You see, Knoblad...you just don't get class like this on your site.
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 2711 viewsaleanddale

You have to love roberto.

when he visits we all gave something to feel good about!.

Rob only appears if Dale have a blip or his beloved shakers have relative success.

This season releative success is being 4 points or further from 23rd!!

If bURY slip up and Torquay or whoever is 23rd get within 3 points he will dissapear of the face of the internet until things either buck up for bury or go downhill for us!!.
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 12:16 - Feb 20 with 2682 viewsHopwoodblue

I Wonder if we go up and Bolton come down, the rush for tickets for the bucket fans to come and support Dale, what with Bolton being their big rivals an all!
Have you posted anything on the trotters website regarding crowds Rob ? After all were only little old Rochdale, its Bolton your in competition with isn't it ?
OH HOW WE LAUGH !!!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 12:19]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:32 - Feb 20 with 2491 viewsrobshaker

Bolton are Burys traditional rivals, fans of certain age era will testify.
modern day supporters will say you are our rivals.

you don't experience this as rochdale have always been very lowly playing in the bottom tier all the time..

nearest you get to traditional rivals is Halifax!
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:36 - Feb 20 with 2483 viewsDale23years

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:32 - Feb 20 by robshaker

you don't experience this as rochdale have always been very lowly playing in the bottom tier all the time..

Shame Bolton don't class you as rivals and never have done !!!!! #deluded

the famous deluded club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:38 - Feb 20 with 2472 views442Dale

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:36 - Feb 20 by Dale23years

the famous deluded club

I class Rochdale as our rivals, and it must be a big game as we play them on Sky in a couple of weeks.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:39 - Feb 20 with 2470 viewspnc4eva1

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:32 - Feb 20 by robshaker

again looking back into the long gone past
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:39]

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:48 - Feb 20 with 2446 viewsrobshaker

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:36 - Feb 20 by Dale23years

the famous deluded club

'and never have done' HA HA what would you know..its a shame for you they do luv, know many an old Bolton fan who still hate our guts..
more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 21:03 - Feb 20 with 2425 viewsDaley_Lama

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:48 - Feb 20 by robshaker

'and never have done' HA HA what would you know..its a shame for you they do luv, know many an old Bolton fan who still hate our guts..

That's not rivalry roberto.

It's common sense.

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 2423 viewsnordenblue

more at Accy last night...**Taboo subject** on 20:48 - Feb 20 by robshaker

Roberto how many times have you played your "rivals" in the last 10 years as a round number?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024