Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread 10:42 - Mar 15 with 25461 viewsLord_Bony

V

Been waiting for someone to start so here goes...

We should win this everything is in our favour it is extremely rare for them to beat us at home.

Hopefully,we ll see the return of the big man himself today.

I m going for 2-1 to us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Mar 15 with 2056 viewsLord_Bony

We play everton and arsenal next...can t see us getting much there

fkn ref

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Mar 15 with 2050 viewsunion_jack

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Mar 15 by Zut_Alors

Piss off you smug t*at

No need for th 'I told you so'. Small man syndrome I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 15 with 2034 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Piss off you smug t*at

Are you admitting that I and the very small minority were correct?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 15 with 2031 viewsC_jack

Piss off you smug t*at

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 2006 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

WTF is going on! We really need to sort this out!

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 2000 viewscoolair

Piss off you smug t*at

Truth is always hard to accept
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 1976 viewsaspas45

WAKE UP LADS BEFORE A BITES YOU ON THE ARSE

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 1970 viewsMrSwerve

Do we ever beat the first man from a corner?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 with 1944 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Mar 15 by union_jack

No need for th 'I told you so'. Small man syndrome I'm afraid.

Why not? I have suffered huge amounts of abuse just because I could see what most were too blind to see. Today most of you will now feel the same. I feel vindicated. This is a sad day for the club but the positive is the fact that it should wake up the 'majority' who idolised Monk, similar to the West Ham result under Laudrup.

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 with 1930 viewsicecoldjack

Well, like i said before monk is just like nick cusack ,nice guy,well respected but no fookin' clue !!

Palace was a must win game, let alone the WBA game!!

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1855 viewsC_jack

Lol @ last minute goal for Everton

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1853 viewsBLAZE

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you admitting that I and the very small minority were correct?

I suppose I come under that small minority given my comments after recent games. But the difference is I'm f*ckin devastated right now whilst your gloating, seemingly taking pleasure from what we're seeing. Do you really put internet oneupmanship above your team? You aren't a supporter, you're a c*nt.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Mar 15 with 1827 viewsOdgaard

ffs what a shite game! This could be really really f..... BAD
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Mar 15 with 1814 viewsepaul

Awful, championship it is....with the scum, everton just scored

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 15 with 1767 viewsGTCJack

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Mar 15 by BLAZE

I suppose I come under that small minority given my comments after recent games. But the difference is I'm f*ckin devastated right now whilst your gloating, seemingly taking pleasure from what we're seeing. Do you really put internet oneupmanship above your team? You aren't a supporter, you're a c*nt.

100x.

F*ck off somewhere else you useless c*not
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Mar 15 with 1718 viewsmikl0s

There are simply no excuses for this...

All are rested - most players are available - should have been a sure win

Time to find that real management team.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Mar 15 with 1668 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No, I don't. How I act on here isn't going to determine results on the field. If I was to go and cry in the pub tonight over the result, it isn't going to change anything. I take no pleasure from us losing to a relegation rival. I would have loved for us to put in a solid performance and cement our place in the league. I'm as angry as you. I am just making sure the numerous people who have abused me verbally over my fair and balanced views in recent weeks are made to feel accountable.

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Mar 15 with 1645 viewsLiam12345

the big time

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1627 viewsSgorioFruit

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 by icecoldjack

Well, like i said before monk is just like nick cusack ,nice guy,well respected but no fookin' clue !!

spot on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1625 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why not? I have suffered huge amounts of abuse just because I could see what most were too blind to see. Today most of you will now feel the same. I feel vindicated. This is a sad day for the club but the positive is the fact that it should wake up the 'majority' who idolised Monk, similar to the West Ham result under Laudrup.

Abuse ? Really ? I mean has it affected your daily life. If so I ll be first to apologise as you are correct so that will be be of comfort to you.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1617 viewscontroversial_jack

Ok happy clappers, which one of these winnable games are we going to win. What sides exactly in this league are worse than us?
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1609 viewsSgorioFruit

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Mar 15 by mikl0s

There are simply no excuses for this...

All are rested - most players are available - should have been a sure win

Time to find that real management team.

spot on x2

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1602 viewsOdgaard

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 by icecoldjack

Yes, and West Ham have done brilliant since that game.. Two games against team we should get at least 4 points, we only got 1 to direct opponents. it could not be any worse.. And the easy fixtures is over.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 15 with 1596 viewsunion_jack

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's not that I don't agree with you, it just shouldn't be said.

Got to say that I don't see the players playing for Monk. Good example last night on Sport Wales:

Interviewer: Do you call him Monks or Gaffer

Williams: oh no, he'll always be Monks to me.

There needs to be respect in the dressing room which Monk needs to command and that should come from ALL players.

Woeful today. Lethargic, lacking confidence, poor decision making and as for that last corner that didn't even beat the first man. Jeez!!!

Those who don't seeing us facing relegation firmly in the face are in denial.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 1562 viewssnork44

I agree Blaze, while you question as a supporter Dwight has an agenda against Monk and takes pleasure in what is happening. Yet they don't offer any alternative, just like when we were on the bad run when Laudrup was in charge. First Laudrup out and now Monk out, who do they want in then?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024