Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. 16:03 - Mar 20 with 6849 viewssimmo

http://t.co/eWLycTiZFx

I am warning you 'Arry you wheeler dealer cnt. You can mess with my club, sign has-beens, field shite players and poor benches to prove your own points. You can be a parody of a man, attract neutral fans to dislike us and spend your time being the self serving blameless old bstard you've become.

But don't you dare fck with the darling of Loftus Road - Ale Faurlin. I hope the board give him a new contract and he comes back, preferably into a team you no longer manage, and shows everybody what somebody that 'gets' QPR is all about.

Prick.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:12 - Mar 20 with 2799 viewsdaveB

tin hat on but he has a point, Faurlin will do well to come back from two of these injuries. Looks like it's motivated Faurlin to prove him wrong as well so could be a good thing
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:17 - Mar 20 with 2760 viewstraininvain

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:12 - Mar 20 by daveB

tin hat on but he has a point, Faurlin will do well to come back from two of these injuries. Looks like it's motivated Faurlin to prove him wrong as well so could be a good thing

Harsh and unnecessary to mention Holden. How's that supposed to motivate Faurlin?
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:19 - Mar 20 with 2748 viewsdaveB

i read this article and it didn't seem bad at all to me, just another excuse to moan. We'll have a moan when he doesn't talk to the press after saturdays game next

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-hoping-faurlin-can-bounce-back
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:19 - Mar 20 with 2742 viewsJamie

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:17 - Mar 20 by traininvain

Harsh and unnecessary to mention Holden. How's that supposed to motivate Faurlin?

Especially as Holden's injury problems stemmed from botched surgery.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 2732 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin's mum wading in on the Twitter now - what a club to support
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:23 - Mar 20 with 2710 viewsBklynRanger

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:20 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Get in there Faurlin's Mum!
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:24 - Mar 20 with 2700 viewssimmo

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:19 - Mar 20 by daveB

i read this article and it didn't seem bad at all to me, just another excuse to moan. We'll have a moan when he doesn't talk to the press after saturdays game next

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-hoping-faurlin-can-bounce-back

To be fair it looks like that article has been amended slightly, the one I read originally was worded slightly differently with Redknapp 'doubting his ability to come back'

It was enough for Faurlin to come out and state his case as well as Barton.

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 2673 viewsdaveB

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:24 - Mar 20 by simmo

To be fair it looks like that article has been amended slightly, the one I read originally was worded slightly differently with Redknapp 'doubting his ability to come back'

It was enough for Faurlin to come out and state his case as well as Barton.

you probably read a different article mate, same quotes but one of the other locals spun it differently
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 2672 viewspaulparker

HR is a Kunt !! he treated Ali like s*it for the majority of his time as Rangers Boss
like the OP says I hope he comes back next season and proves that saggy faced east end crook wrong
I mean seriously a bit of encouragement wouldn't go a miss to Ali's recovery

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:32 - Mar 20 with 2655 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:29 - Mar 20 by daveB

you probably read a different article mate, same quotes but one of the other locals spun it differently

Yeh it's been spun two very different ways.

Still, Faurlin seems stirred by it. His mum, apparently, said:

"How can you even go and say something like that. You are the least professional man my son ever had in his career. Ale will be back"

I was just thinking we could do with another sht storm.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 2638 viewsJamie

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:20 - Mar 20 by Northernr

To think, less than 3 years ago we had a manager fans liked in Warnock, a chairman fans liked in Saksena and players the fans liked.

As freeseatpete would say: 'things change in football'.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 2642 viewsdaveB

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:32 - Mar 20 by Northernr

"How can you even go and say something like that. You are the least professional man my son ever had in his career. Ale will be back"

judging by his twitter page he read the one that spun it differently.

Of course if the club had done the right thing months ago and given him a new deal this wouldn't even be close to an issue
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:35 - Mar 20 with 2640 viewsRangersAreBack

However it was put, it didn't need to be said. I hope Ale takes solace from having battled back from this injury once before and doesn't allow this to sow seeds of doubt in his mind.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:38 - Mar 20 with 2620 viewsdaveB

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:34 - Mar 20 by Jamie

To think, less than 3 years ago we had a manager fans liked in Warnock, a chairman fans liked in Saksena and players the fans liked.

As freeseatpete would say: 'things change in football'.

didn't Warnock bollock Faurlin on the pitch once and they almost came to blows in the changing room. Far worse than this imo.

Happy Days
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:41 - Mar 20 with 2607 viewstoboboly

Strange timing from 'Arry. Hope it is him talking bollox again.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:44 - Mar 20 with 2588 viewstoboboly

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:32 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Can we get his mum in to manage the side? Might at least show a bit of passion.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 2586 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:38 - Mar 20 by daveB

didn't Warnock bollock Faurlin on the pitch once and they almost came to blows in the changing room. Far worse than this imo.

Happy Days

That was actually the most interesting bit of Warnock's otherwise fairly insincere book. Said he piled into him again and again and Faurlin eventually snapped and went for him in the dressing room. Said he totally regretted it and he was absolutely in the wrong.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 2585 viewstraininvain

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:38 - Mar 20 by daveB

Happy Days

It's not unusual for a manager to bollock a player during a game or arguments to take place in the changing room. It is however very unusual for a manager to publicly say that a player may not come back from an injury whilst citing an example of a player who has recently failed to make a comeback from said injury.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:52 - Mar 20 with 2556 viewswhittocksRs

The comments are carefully designed to manage expectation when Redknapp inevitably chops Faurlin at the end of the season. Let's not forget Fernandes said he would stand by Ali and give him a new contract regardless of fitness. Wonder if that sentiment still stands or if the jowl-face has had his way and wants his wages for that 31 year-old from the MIddle East's semi-pro league.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:53 - Mar 20 with 2553 viewsdaveB

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:45 - Mar 20 by traininvain

It's not unusual for a manager to bollock a player during a game or arguments to take place in the changing room. It is however very unusual for a manager to publicly say that a player may not come back from an injury whilst citing an example of a player who has recently failed to make a comeback from said injury.

I thought screaming in the face of a player on the pitch was far worse and no shock Warnock lost the dressing room after that. Plenty of managers have said similar things on injuries before, he also said "Ale will come back fine — he’s strong and a good lad with a good attitude"

Only at QPR could the toys come out of the pram over so little
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:56 - Mar 20 with 2536 viewsNov77

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-midfielder-faurlin-comes-out-6

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:59 - Mar 20 with 2524 viewssimmo

Considering a lot of people that have been through this injury talk about how important the mental side of it can be, to put a doubtful response on the record, in the same week Ale has posted videos of his first outdoor run etc, is just a dick move.

He should be doing all he can to speak up about a player like that, someone that not only has the quality to piss all over the current midfield options, but that also understands what it's like to be a QPR player the fans want wearing the shirt

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 17:02 - Mar 20 with 2507 viewstraininvain

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:53 - Mar 20 by daveB

I thought screaming in the face of a player on the pitch was far worse and no shock Warnock lost the dressing room after that. Plenty of managers have said similar things on injuries before, he also said "Ale will come back fine — he’s strong and a good lad with a good attitude"

Only at QPR could the toys come out of the pram over so little

Warnock was out of line but these things happen in the heat of the moment. He's also since admitted he was in the wrong.

Silly comments from Redknapp hence Faurlin (and his mum) reacting angrily and Barton and Fernandes wading in to try and defuse the situation.
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 17:05 - Mar 20 with 2497 viewsdaveB

Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 16:56 - Mar 20 by Nov77

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-midfielder-faurlin-comes-out-6

That got exactly what they wanted with that original article then
Redknapp quotes on Faurlin. on 17:07 - Mar 20 with 2487 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm not sure he meant any harm here, but his demeanour and negativity leads Redknapp to say he doubts in life rather than he believes. Of course he is dead right when he says that it wll be hard for Faurlin, it goes (or should go) without saying. But there are good reasons to frame any public response with positivity - to motivate and inspire the player, the squad and the supporters as well as talking up a club asset. Conversely, I can't think of any reason to doubt his recovery. Or no good one anyway.

I still don't think he meant any harm, it's just his dourness getting him in trouble again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024