Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock to Forest 15:08 - Mar 23 with 12148 viewsBAWHoops

This has got disaster for QPR written all over it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2587257/Warnock-poised-replace

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Warnock to Forest on 12:37 - Mar 24 with 1990 viewsGloucs_R

Gone http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26712368

Poll: Are we staying up?

Warnock to Forest on 12:39 - Mar 24 with 1980 viewsGloucs_R

Warnock to Forest on 12:37 - Mar 24 by Gloucs_R

Gone http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26712368

Self

Warnock to Forest on 12:41 - Mar 24 with 1973 viewspaulparker

Good Luck To Warnock,
can't help but think he is taking the job to stick to "uncle Tony" over the way he was treated , if you read his book he has unfinished business
if Warnock can beat us & send us out of the play offs the he will then retire happy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Warnock to Forest on 12:43 - Mar 24 with 1962 viewsGloucs_R

Warnock to Forest on 12:41 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Good Luck To Warnock,
can't help but think he is taking the job to stick to "uncle Tony" over the way he was treated , if you read his book he has unfinished business
if Warnock can beat us & send us out of the play offs the he will then retire happy

"if Warnock can beat us & send us out of the play offs the he will then retire happy"

Dont agree with that.

Warnock to Forest on 12:49 - Mar 24 with 1929 viewsRangersAreBack

So the Daily Mail were correct. Perhaps now we can stop this perception that a newspaper story is only credible if it comes from a liberal or left-wing publication.
Warnock to Forest on 12:55 - Mar 24 with 1896 viewsPommyhoop

Warnock to Forest on 12:49 - Mar 24 by RangersAreBack

So the Daily Mail were correct. Perhaps now we can stop this perception that a newspaper story is only credible if it comes from a liberal or left-wing publication.

The Mail never got anything right.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Warnock to Forest on 12:55 - Mar 24 with 1897 viewsdaveB

Looking at the fixtures they have to play 3 of the bottom 4 at home in the next few weeks so he should get them into the top six
Warnock to Forest on 12:55 - Mar 24 with 1893 viewspaulparker

Warnock to Forest on 12:43 - Mar 24 by Gloucs_R

"if Warnock can beat us & send us out of the play offs the he will then retire happy"

Dont agree with that.

Why wouldn't you agree with that

lets be honest if Forest were mid table Warnock wouldn't touch the job
if he can put one over on TF then he will, Warnock was let down by TF and he feels he owes us big time, you watch when Forest come to town

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock to Forest on 12:56 - Mar 24 with 1889 viewsNov77

Warnock to Forest on 12:49 - Mar 24 by RangersAreBack

i've thought that for a while on here, it's a bit like Persian Messenger syndrome. A story is dismissed not on its merits but on who delivered it. Mad.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Warnock to Forest on 13:10 - Mar 24 with 1843 viewsgobbles

Will Warnock change things around? He's been essentially retired for a year, has to build a new backroom team, learn about a new squad and all his opponents. More likely he will give it a go and the worst thing is he gets a nice boost to the pension pot.
Warnock to Forest on 13:29 - Mar 24 with 1780 viewsNov77

He might get more out of mackie who hasn't done much for forest so far.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Warnock to Forest on 14:20 - Mar 24 with 1705 viewsdaveB

That squad at Forest should be pushing for top 2 let alone 6th place so if Warnock just gets them even slightly going they'll get into the playoffs and then anything can happen.

He'll get a great reception when he comes back in April but we'll probably all hate him again by the end of May
Warnock to Forest on 14:24 - Mar 24 with 1687 viewsHantsR

Mr Davies thought he had just about clinched promotion when they beat us at the City Ground?...then again I remember a draw at LR in 2010/11 when he appeared to think the same thing.!
Warnock to Forest on 14:25 - Mar 24 with 1684 viewsGloucs_R

Warnock to Forest on 12:55 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Why wouldn't you agree with that

lets be honest if Forest were mid table Warnock wouldn't touch the job
if he can put one over on TF then he will, Warnock was let down by TF and he feels he owes us big time, you watch when Forest come to town

I dont think Warnock hates US, maybe dislikes the board and the decisions they made but I personally dont think it would be the highlight of his career.

Warnock to Forest on 14:45 - Mar 24 with 1642 viewspaulparker

Warnock to Forest on 14:25 - Mar 24 by Gloucs_R

I dont think Warnock hates US, maybe dislikes the board and the decisions they made but I personally dont think it would be the highlight of his career.

I don't think he hates us either
but I think he has unfinished business with "Tone" I don't think Warnock liked how he was sacked especially the way TF got Beard to do his dirty work and that Kia Jorbachin & TF went behind his back
Warnock wouldn't be coming back to Forest if they were mid table or bottom end
he is coming back to prove to TF he got it wrong & what better way to do that than win the Play Offs,
the thought of it doesn't bear thinking about

Warnock to Forest on 14:46 - Mar 24 with 1588 viewsHunterhoop

Warnock to Forest on 14:20 - Mar 24 by daveB

That squad at Forest should be pushing for top 2 let alone 6th place so if Warnock just gets them even slightly going they'll get into the playoffs and then anything can happen.

He'll get a great reception when he comes back in April but we'll probably all hate him again by the end of May

Agree, Dave. I think Forest have a very strong squad at this level and have been performing way below what they should for a little while. It would be criminal of they didn't make the playoffs, much like ourselves.

Fancy Warnock to deliver a "bounce".
Warnock to Forest on 14:49 - Mar 24 with 1584 viewsthemodfather

odd davies went back, he has history there, as for warnock, well he'll need time to get his ideas across..
teams near the drop zone will soon start to battle for their careers and staying up, will be some odd results soon.
Warnock to Forest on 14:55 - Mar 24 with 1571 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock to Forest on 12:56 - Mar 24 by Nov77

i've thought that for a while on here, it's a bit like Persian Messenger syndrome. A story is dismissed not on its merits but on who delivered it. Mad.

I hate that paper. Nothing to do with its wingedness, just its nastiness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warnock to Forest on 15:01 - Mar 24 with 1557 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock to Forest on 14:45 - Mar 24 by paulparker

I don't think he hates us either
but I think he has unfinished business with "Tone" I don't think Warnock liked how he was sacked especially the way TF got Beard to do his dirty work and that Kia Jorbachin & TF went behind his back
Warnock wouldn't be coming back to Forest if they were mid table or bottom end
he is coming back to prove to TF he got it wrong & what better way to do that than win the Play Offs,
the thought of it doesn't bear thinking about

True, but it's almost certain that Warnock has been going behind Davies back over the last few days by talking to the Forest board while Davies still had a job. Football is a horrible business.

I think he'll do well with them. We know how good he is, and they're a real threat to us now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warnock to Forest on 15:04 - Mar 24 with 1547 viewssimmo

He's not wasting much time....

Leeds United defender Lee Peltier joins Championship rivals Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.
Last season Peltier, 27, was Leeds captain under previous boss Neil Warnock, who is expected to be named as Billy Davies' successor at Forest.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Warnock to Forest on 15:06 - Mar 24 with 1539 viewslondonscottish

Warnock to Forest on 15:01 - Mar 24 by BrianMcCarthy

True, but it's almost certain that Warnock has been going behind Davies back over the last few days by talking to the Forest board while Davies still had a job. Football is a horrible business.

I think he'll do well with them. We know how good he is, and they're a real threat to us now.

Yeah. All we need is Warnock pumped up to clinch the all time league promotion record and a nice fat cash prize at the same time.

The squad they have looks OK to me. Much less to do that when he arrived at Rangers.

Hmmmm.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Warnock to Forest on 15:21 - Mar 24 with 1516 viewspaulparker

Warnock to Forest on 15:01 - Mar 24 by BrianMcCarthy

yeah very two faced of Warnock, but I suppose all of them do it
Warnocks ego wont let go, he thought he could walk into Leeds & take them up
now its Forest, he know they have us to play at HQ and that's one game NW wont want to lose,

Warnock to Forest on 15:24 - Mar 24 with 1506 viewskensalriser

Can we lend him SWP?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warnock to Forest on 15:57 - Mar 24 with 1456 viewsjeffro

Past his best, not worried about Forest in the slightest. Infact I think both Brighton & Reading will finish above them.
Warnock to Forest on 15:57 - Mar 24 with 1456 viewsTacticalR

Warnock to Forest on 14:55 - Mar 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I hate that paper. Nothing to do with its wingedness, just its nastiness.

Very well put sir.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024