Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" 21:02 - Apr 25 with 9380 viewsNeathJack

And then appear to pull it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swanseas-garry-monk-wins-permanent-3
Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" on 14:01 - Apr 26 with 796 viewsWarwickHunt

Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" on 12:34 - Apr 26 by Neath_Jack

I'm not having trouble with anything my friend, Monk has more managerial experience than Mr Clement. Or are we saying that our next manager doesn't have to have that experience, as long as he's been coaching for x amount of years?

But Clement is at Real Madrid afterall so he must be ace. Similar to players that come from the continent as opposed to British players.

Sir Alex thought the sun shone out of Brian Kidd's ringpiece as well.

A Coach is not a manager, thought you had more about you than that.

Arf. Monk isn't a "manager" either, not that the title is relevant to this debate.

You're happy with a complete novice, I'd rather someone with experience of coaching and/or management. It reduces the risk of a clusterf*ck.

It's no guarantee, no one has claimed that. Tim Sherwood had six years of coaching being groomed for the job but was still out of depth. Probably somewhat less than he'd have been six years ago though...

You're having a mare, pal. Has DImi hacked your account?
Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" on 14:21 - Apr 26 with 762 viewswaynekerr55

Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" on 12:49 - Apr 26 by Darran

Warwicks having a bit of a Regi.

please wire my 80000 Eastern Ugandan Dollar royalty fee please Daz

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mirror publish story that "Monk wins permanent appointment" on 15:44 - Apr 26 with 715 viewsperchrockjack

Really speaking nobody should have to apologise for disagreeing with anyone on here. We all support the same club/team though you d never think it.
And I ssee that much abused and overused feckn word "positive" on here. Its a cancer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024