Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' 09:52 - May 6 with 6683 viewshenryoung

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/pablo-hernandez-is-the-premier-leagues-most-creativ

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:56 - May 6 with 3837 viewsperchrockjack

in which case clubs from all over Europe should be enquiring about him. Ive not heard much on that regard all season.
Stats are for lonely people.Where do they all come from

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:00 - May 6 with 3814 viewslifelong

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:56 - May 6 by perchrockjack

in which case clubs from all over Europe should be enquiring about him. Ive not heard much on that regard all season.
Stats are for lonely people.Where do they all come from

Same old argument Perchy, You just don't get it I'm afraid.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:02 - May 6 with 3801 viewsUxbridge

I'm bookmarking this thread and coming back in a few hours. Don't let me down PlanetSwans!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:08 - May 6 with 3765 viewsperchrockjack

No probs.
Bookmarks are what I got my kids from National Trust homes when they were young .

Now they ve taken on a whole different meaning.

I get it LIFEY really I do but I doubt its reciprocated.

but peace and love its the (almost) close season so only5 bitching days left so Im tasking my Head Boy Dwight the Magnaminous to round you up.

Frankly Im not sure now whether you pro /anti Monk. In fact Im not surer about anything as posters recently sem to be posting stuff I ve been doing for a while but they ve not realised or were too intimidated to do so before.

anyway, play tidy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:54 - May 6 with 3652 viewsDrizzle

Mark Gower was the leagues most creative player not so long ago.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:56 - May 6 with 3647 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:54 - May 6 by Drizzle

Mark Gower was the leagues most creative player not so long ago.

And Britton was better than Iniesta.

Stats are bollox. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:00 - May 6 with 3636 viewsDrizzle

If Hernandez played as well as he can every week he wouldn't be playing for us. Ability isn't the whole story unfortunately. He has bags of ability. He is also injury prone, lightweight and inconsistent. Its a tricky one.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:05 - May 6 with 3613 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:00 - May 6 by Drizzle

If Hernandez played as well as he can every week he wouldn't be playing for us. Ability isn't the whole story unfortunately. He has bags of ability. He is also injury prone, lightweight and inconsistent. Its a tricky one.

And that's a FACT.

Login to get fewer ads

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:32 - May 6 with 3522 views_

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:56 - May 6 by Darran

And Britton was better than Iniesta.

Stats are bollox. FACT

How can Stats be bollox you dullard ignoramus??

They are FACTS. You say some stupid stuff (often) but this has got to be up there with the best (worst)

Gower and Britton were very much responsible for sending us on "our way" in that first season you speak of with their stunning figures.

In a team based around maxing out possession with few chances, both Britton keeping the ball for us, once with a 100% pass completion game that hadn't been done in the Premier league for 6 or 7 years before that , and Gower creating them like he was, those boys and their stats stood up tall.

(D1ck)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:34 - May 6 with 3514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:05 - May 6 by Darran

And that's a FACT.

To be fair his injuries seem fewer and farther between these days

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:35 - May 6 with 3513 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:32 - May 6 by _

How can Stats be bollox you dullard ignoramus??

They are FACTS. You say some stupid stuff (often) but this has got to be up there with the best (worst)

Gower and Britton were very much responsible for sending us on "our way" in that first season you speak of with their stunning figures.

In a team based around maxing out possession with few chances, both Britton keeping the ball for us, once with a 100% pass completion game that hadn't been done in the Premier league for 6 or 7 years before that , and Gower creating them like he was, those boys and their stats stood up tall.

(D1ck)

They're meaningless. FACT

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:38 - May 6 with 3495 viewsJackSomething

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:35 - May 6 by Darran

A goal is a stat. Is that meaningless?

Stats are never meaningless. But what people do with them sometimes is.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:43 - May 6 with 3464 viewsNikNac

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:34 - May 6 by Brynmill_Jack

To be fair his injuries seem fewer and farther between these days

And as I recall from an analysis produced were mostly imaginary last season, as he played as many if not more games than most other players
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:44 - May 6 with 3463 views_

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:38 - May 6 by JackSomething

He's as blatantly thick as two short planks mate.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:45 - May 6 with 3457 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:38 - May 6 by JackSomething

Don't be ridiculous,after the Cardiff game at home Garry Monk was the best manager the Prem had ever seen with a 100% record.
A true stat but absolutely meaningless.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:46 - May 6 with 3452 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:44 - May 6 by _

He's as blatantly thick as two short planks mate.

Don't worry Uxy will be along shortly to gobble you off.
That's another FACT.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:51 - May 6 with 3432 viewsNikNac

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:35 - May 6 by Darran

This is true - statistics are merely a collection of numbers

It is the clear description of what those numbers represent that gives them meaning

In this case - Pablo Creates the most assists per minute on the pitch - Simples
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:55 - May 6 with 3419 views_

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:45 - May 6 by Darran

Don't be ridiculous,after the Cardiff game at home Garry Monk was the best manager the Prem had ever seen with a 100% record.
A true stat but absolutely meaningless.

Course he wasn't - no one with even a modicum of sense would ever use a sample that small.

Only d1cks with agendas, perhaps.

The sheer volume of posts you make on here is a big enough sample, however, to prove you are as dull as dishwater.

Stats with analysis are the only stats that become interesting, I will add.

Theories need proof.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:59 - May 6 with 3394 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:55 - May 6 by _

Course he wasn't - no one with even a modicum of sense would ever use a sample that small.

The sheer volume of posts you make on here is a big enough sample, however, to prove you are as dull as dishwater.

Theories need proof.

What agenda?
He's got all the ability in the works and is capable of sublime through balls,the problem is it doesn't happen very often because he's inconsistent and weak.

You're another one in denial.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:03 - May 6 with 3372 viewsJackSomething

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:59 - May 6 by Darran

What agenda?
He's got all the ability in the works and is capable of sublime through balls,the problem is it doesn't happen very often because he's inconsistent and weak.

You're another one in denial.

But stats show he does produce 'sublime through balls' and other assists more often per minute on the pitch than any other player in the league.

So the stats prove you are wrong. Which is probably why you don't like them.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:04 - May 6 with 3365 viewswaynekerr55

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:55 - May 6 by _

Theories need proof.

I see your diplomacy course provided by Vladimir Putin has worked well then Mr 2 C

Has been far too long since you've been on the board

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:08 - May 6 with 3348 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:03 - May 6 by JackSomething

But stats show he does produce 'sublime through balls' and other assists more often per minute on the pitch than any other player in the league.

Hernandez makes an assist every 204 minutes.
That's every third game then,that's another stat.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:15 - May 6 with 3321 viewsCooperman

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:03 - May 6 by JackSomething

Nobody will sign Pablo on this stat alone. Buying clubs will also look at injury stats and this alone will put a lot of clubs off.

Stats can be meaningless when looked at in isolation. The big picture needs to be seen, which ironically might mean looking at more stats.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:15 - May 6 with 3321 viewsJackSomething

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:08 - May 6 by Darran

Which is the best rate in the league. Obviously not an easy job making an assist is it?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:15 - May 6 with 3321 viewsDJack

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:08 - May 6 by Darran

...still better than any other player.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024