Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the closest premier leauge team to where you live? 11:56 - Jul 4 with 6258 viewsswanskid95

Have to do this as part of a college assignment, since everybody on the course is either a United or Liverpool fan, this should be good!

Since most fans live in or around swansea, just looking for people outside of Wales!

My closest is Hull,a good hour and a half drive

Thanks in advance!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 14:35]
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:00 - Jul 4 with 4220 viewsswantastic

Probably Tottenham, 20mins away 👍
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:01 - Jul 4 with 4214 viewspencoedjack

Them up the road
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:02 - Jul 4 with 4207 viewsossie_jacks

swans of course 5 min walk
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:07 - Jul 4 with 4190 viewsNeath_Jack

People may want to read the OP again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:10 - Jul 4 with 4177 viewsossie_jacks

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:07 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

People may want to read the OP again.

me bad lol
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:14 - Jul 4 with 4152 viewstf_jack

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:10 - Jul 4 by ossie_jacks

me bad lol

Swansea,84 miles.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:17 - Jul 4 with 4135 viewsDaryllTheJack

QPR.
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:18 - Jul 4 with 4132 viewstf_jack

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:14 - Jul 4 by tf_jack

Swansea,84 miles.

Correction, Southampton just 77 miles.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Login to get fewer ads

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:20 - Jul 4 with 4124 viewsSwansNZ

Maybe Southampton, but guess someone like Chelsea or qpr would be nearest travelling to.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:21 - Jul 4 with 4125 viewsPegojack

WBA 56 miles
Villa 59 miles
Super Swans 70 odd miles!

It used to be an unmentionable club but sadly they are no longer a Premiership team...AWHHH shame.....
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 12:22]
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:23 - Jul 4 with 4114 viewsHubert

Using Greenflag to calculate it, Swansea is the closest club to me by road, from Barnstaple in Devon
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:23 - Jul 4 with 4114 viewsBLAZE

Newcastle. 50 or so miles but can take an hour and half because it's mainly single carriageway and full of lorries

After that it's Sunderland and then Burnley, followed by the Greater Manchester clubs which are anywhere from 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the traffic
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:25 - Jul 4 with 4102 viewslondonlisa2001

Chelsea and QPR are equidistant for me.
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:25 - Jul 4 with 4096 viewsBLAZE

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:23 - Jul 4 by Hubert

Using Greenflag to calculate it, Swansea is the closest club to me by road, from Barnstaple in Devon

Southampton is actually 20 miles closer to you, but obviously slower roads as it takes a few minutes more to travel
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:31 - Jul 4 with 4067 views3swan

Villa 30 mins
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:34 - Jul 4 with 4054 viewsswanny

If I'm on the boat (50% of my time), QPR 9.9 miles; Chelsea 13.5 miles.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:40 - Jul 4 with 4031 viewsBaptist

Arsenal 3.4 miles

(bit surprised as I thought it would be West Ham...)
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:42 - Jul 4 with 4022 viewsmonmouth

Swansea is the closest premier league team to me. What a beautiful sentence that is; still find it hard to believe and will never take it for granted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:48 - Jul 4 with 3998 viewsHubert

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:25 - Jul 4 by BLAZE

Southampton is actually 20 miles closer to you, but obviously slower roads as it takes a few minutes more to travel

There's about 10 minutes separating us, Southampton and Villa/ West Brom
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:59 - Jul 4 with 3975 viewslondonlisa2001

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:34 - Jul 4 by swanny

If I'm on the boat (50% of my time), QPR 9.9 miles; Chelsea 13.5 miles.

ooh - that sounds lovely
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:05 - Jul 4 with 3962 viewsepaul

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 12:17 - Jul 4 by DaryllTheJack

QPR.

Now they're back in me too

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:12 - Jul 4 with 3943 viewskarnataka

By road, Southampton for me too @ 79 miles but a slow journey 1/2 hour longer than to Swansea which is 105 by road and only 56 as the crow flies but with a lot of sea in the way. So Southampton nearer geographically, Swansea (and WBA) nearer timewise, take your pick.
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:22 - Jul 4 with 3904 viewsSkipTheJack

There's seems to be a theme developing on this thread......

I live in Southampton BTW.
What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 3877 viewsDewi1jack

57 miles to WBA
66 miles to Villa
74 miles to Stoke Rugby Club
82 miles to ours

Would be 80 miles to the Cardiff Comedy club (not including bubble trip!) but they're now lower league again and that's not what the OP asked.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:33 - Jul 4 with 3865 viewsJACKARSE

What is the closest premier leauge team to were you live? on 13:22 - Jul 4 by SkipTheJack

There's seems to be a theme developing on this thread......

I live in Southampton BTW.

And guess what ....... my nearest is Southampton !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024