Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweet 07:32 - Aug 19 with 13621 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF @tonyfernandes: Will be a good day for QPR fans. Some new names coming. Thanks to Fifa and WhatsApp. Mission almost completed.

Looks promising. Vargas and Fer?
TF Tweet on 17:00 - Aug 19 with 3921 viewsadhoc_qpr

TF Tweet on 15:04 - Aug 19 by RangersDave

Does look like Tony jumped the gun yet again - although Fer and Vargas do look very close to signing.
TF Tweet on 19:35 - Aug 19 with 3525 viewsRangersDave

7.35pm Tony, did I miss the announcements?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

TF Tweet on 20:05 - Aug 19 with 3363 viewsLblock

Good ol' Tone

What with Harrys endless chat about any of our targets whenever they get close and everyone else at the club madly keen to express themselves in 140 characters or less I'm amazed we get any deals done. We seem to have so many bucket mouths.

It's that or spin, spin.... maybe both?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

TF Tweet on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 3333 viewsBklynRanger

I suppose the announcements could still go up int he next hour or two.

Somebody needs to get over to 'HQ' and provide us with live reports.
TF Tweet on 20:17 - Aug 19 with 3294 viewsHayesender

My refresh button is worn out.

I'm gonna bill TF for a new one at this rate

Poll: Shamima Beghum

TF Tweet on 21:15 - Aug 19 with 3157 viewsJamie

Uncle Tone getting everyone excited for nothing. What a bantersaurus.
TF Tweet on 21:25 - Aug 19 with 3114 viewsRangersDave

Where the sitting back eating popcorn icon when you need it?

Yawwwwwwwwwwn

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

TF Tweet on 21:26 - Aug 19 with 3105 viewsQPR_Nippon

TF Tweet on 14:01 - Aug 19 by CroydonCaptJack

Great 80s track that Disco. Although this is better.

The Wild Swans

Somewhere off camera in this video a spotty 15 year old kid is hurling bits of newspaper at the band

Fulham Film Studios. 1988. Best work experience ever !!
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweet on 22:56 - Aug 19 with 2798 viewsganjR

Don't panic lads!
Last time I had a meeting at the club, I saw Steve Caulkers interview on the pitch from a box.
I'm back at HQ on Thursday.
Just saying.
TF Tweet on 23:23 - Aug 19 with 2708 viewsdaveB

Not sure what Fernandes has done wrong here, we've signed two good players who will be announced tomorrow, kept hold of Hoddle and moving to keep Remy.
TF Tweet on 23:51 - Aug 19 with 2624 viewsqpr1976

TF Tweet on 23:23 - Aug 19 by daveB

Not sure what Fernandes has done wrong here, we've signed two good players who will be announced tomorrow, kept hold of Hoddle and moving to keep Remy.

And offloaded Cesar, which has pleased many and freed up some significant wages for the incomings.

Is Hoddle definitely out of contention for Palarse job ?
TF Tweet on 04:43 - Aug 20 with 2491 viewsPey

Probably Tony suffers from a jetlag and he is confused with his hours and days a bit.
Should be today we see all the action.
TF Tweet on 06:34 - Aug 20 with 2414 viewsCanadaRanger

Jetlag from Malaysia...
a.k.a. Err Asia...?

:)
TF Tweet on 07:26 - Aug 20 with 2335 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 21:26 - Aug 19 by QPR_Nippon

The Wild Swans

Somewhere off camera in this video a spotty 15 year old kid is hurling bits of newspaper at the band

Fulham Film Studios. 1988. Best work experience ever !!

That's what I call work experience!!
TF Tweet on 08:24 - Aug 20 with 2186 viewsDiscodroid

TF Tweet on 23:23 - Aug 19 by daveB

im more excited than frank maloney settling down on a wind swept afternoon, cosy and as snug as a bug in a in a kelly hoppen rug.

perhaps in a cara develange pizza onsie watching 'some like it hot' after a hard week pounding old compton street in contemporary footwear .

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

TF Tweet on 09:21 - Aug 20 with 2090 viewsQPR_Nippon

TF Tweet on 07:26 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

That's what I call work experience!!

Indeed! Alas, it did not lead to a career in the music industry. Good laugh though, and the band were top fellas.
By the way, which part of Croydon are you in Captn? Assuming you do live there. We've just bought a place in Forestdale, near Selsdon. Bit outnumbered by Palace fans round here.
TF Tweet on 09:35 - Aug 20 with 2040 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 09:21 - Aug 20 by QPR_Nippon

Indeed! Alas, it did not lead to a career in the music industry. Good laugh though, and the band were top fellas.
By the way, which part of Croydon are you in Captn? Assuming you do live there. We've just bought a place in Forestdale, near Selsdon. Bit outnumbered by Palace fans round here.

I am in Purley mate. Definitely outnumbered by Palace fans but I see quite a few Rss fans travelling up on the trains via Clapham. What is with the Nippon - Have you lived in Japan?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 9:38]
TF Tweet on 09:42 - Aug 20 with 2018 viewsQPR_Nippon

TF Tweet on 09:35 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

I am in Purley mate. Definitely outnumbered by Palace fans but I see quite a few Rss fans travelling up on the trains via Clapham. What is with the Nippon - Have you lived in Japan?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 9:38]

Yeah, lived there for 11 years. Came back August last year. Couldn't be arsed to change my nom de plume as I've been posting under this name for years.
TF Tweet on 10:37 - Aug 20 with 1905 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 09:42 - Aug 20 by QPR_Nippon

Yeah, lived there for 11 years. Came back August last year. Couldn't be arsed to change my nom de plume as I've been posting under this name for years.

Fair enough.
What were you doing out there and why Croydon when you returned?
TF Tweet on 09:22 - Aug 21 with 1722 viewsQPR_Nippon

TF Tweet on 10:37 - Aug 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Fair enough.
What were you doing out there and why Croydon when you returned?

I was teaching, mainly in Japanese universities. Decided on Croydon a) because I have uncles, aunts, cousins etc. who live round here and we knew the area and b) cos it's the only part of London where we could afford to buy a decent sized 4 bedroom house in a location where we're happy to raise our kids. Sure, it's a bit rough in places but Croydon gets an undeserved bad rap IMO. The bits to the south and east are some of the nicest parts of London, particularly if you're raising a family.
TF Tweet on 09:39 - Aug 21 with 1661 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 09:22 - Aug 21 by QPR_Nippon

I was teaching, mainly in Japanese universities. Decided on Croydon a) because I have uncles, aunts, cousins etc. who live round here and we knew the area and b) cos it's the only part of London where we could afford to buy a decent sized 4 bedroom house in a location where we're happy to raise our kids. Sure, it's a bit rough in places but Croydon gets an undeserved bad rap IMO. The bits to the south and east are some of the nicest parts of London, particularly if you're raising a family.

That is all true mate.
Brilliant travel connections to London and the coast and the airports. Some lovely parts of Croydon. Then just as perception started to change we had the riots!

It is all about to change massively thanks to this though

http://thecroydonpartnership.com/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 9:40]
TF Tweet on 09:40 - Aug 21 with 1651 viewsTonto

I did not expect this thread to turn into a duscssion on the merits of Croydon....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

TF Tweet on 09:43 - Aug 21 with 1637 viewsRangersDave

TF Tweet on 09:40 - Aug 21 by Tonto

I did not expect this thread to turn into a duscssion on the merits of Croydon....

Probably more interesting than waiting for Tony's prophesy to happen!

TF Tweet on 09:46 - Aug 21 with 1626 viewsCroydonCaptJack

TF Tweet on 09:40 - Aug 21 by Tonto

Nor did I Tonto.
My only defence is that I started the thread so figure I have some leeway to go off on a tangent!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024