Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? 02:23 - Sep 3 with 14120 viewsDavillin

Polling closed. See new thread for results.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 0:00]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:33 - Sep 3 with 1236 viewsJackSomething

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:25 - Sep 3 by Davillin

No-one's "ranked" him but himself, and he ranks himself repeatedly. I simply report his findings.

If you have been reading his posts and mine since he came back a few weeks ago to torment us, and you don't actively agree with me, then I might have to have a worry about you.

There is no ranking.except his, so don't look tome to rank you. [As an aside, I hesitatingly use the "i" word. You are not, never have been, and surely never will be, on my "ignore" list. That's all the help I can give you in your dilemma.]

Now you're breaking your own rule in misrepresenting what I said.

You stated you're a far better person than he could ever hope to be. Please tell me you can see the problem with that?

I think like Phil, I'm going to bow out of this now. I hope this gets resolved with you and T2C both still here, happily ignoring each other and feeling far better about things.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:33 - Sep 3 with 1235 viewsHighjack

Besic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:36 - Sep 3 with 1220 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:16 - Sep 3 by JackSomething

Dav, you seem to think this poll is going to mean something. Phil has made it clear it doesn't.

For what it's worth, after his ban ended, the posts I saw from T2C were abuse free. Then you baited him, knowing how he'd respond.

Also, no matter the result of this meaningless poll, it would be interesting to find out how many votes are from new posters and who they were voting for...

Thanks, Jacksomething.

Let me understand this: "...after his ban ended, the posts I saw from T2C were abuse free. Then you baited him, knowing how he'd respond." You appear to be faulting me for rising to his baits, but not him for rising to what you say are mine. If I'm not mistaken, the foulness began before my first post after his arrival; If I'm wrong there, please point that out to me.

I don't want to argue this, but I genuinely believe that I did not bait him, knowing how he'd respond or otherwise.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 1207 viewsonetimejack

Do any of you have an actual life?

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:44 - Sep 3 with 1203 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:18 - Sep 3 by _

It's the Graphs innit...

be honest....

Those lines things that looked like join the dots that didn't say or do anything ?!

You've not been the same since.

Serious question - are you on medication because I am becoming very concerned about your state of mind and overall health?

I'm finally beginning to see humour in your posts -- unintentional humour, to be sure,
but funny.

You have used my stats as an insult probably more often than anything else, which clearly underlines you self-image of inferiority. I understand statistics, can do statistical studies, and can turn them into understandable graphs, but you cannot even understand them. And admit to that.

I would be so embarrassed to say this, "Those lines things that looked like join the dots that didn't say or do anything ?!" that I would withdraw into a fetal position in the darkest corner I could find, and never face another human being again.

Bag of golf clubs!

Now you reply with "Oh, yeah, Fatso?"
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 18:58]

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:44 - Sep 3 with 1203 viewsSwan91

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:32 - Sep 3 by Highjack

For some reason I read that in Ian Mckellan Gandalf's voice.

You're not the only one.
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:48 - Sep 3 with 1194 viewsPhil_S

Only 5 votes in it folks - its going to be an exciting evening
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:54 - Sep 3 with 1178 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:26 - Sep 3 by jack247

I have only got back into this site in the last week or so, not having been on since it was jackarmy

I appreciate there has clearly been a lot which I haven't seen, but all the antagonising here seems to come from Davillin, who then presents himself as a victim. If The Second Coming has been fishing for bites, he has caught himself an absolute whopper!

It is precisely the "lot which you haven't seen" which is at the heart of this nonsense. Your reaching any conclusion at all without that information is not logically appropriate.

The whole thing began, and continues, with T2E's unending verbal abuse of me and two others, and the refusal or inability of the person responsible for posters following the former rules of the forum to correct him.

"not since it was jackarmy"? That's a lot of sh!t over the dam. Nice coincidence of your arrival at this difficult time in the life of PlanetSwans, though.

Who wrote that post for you? T2C? Ha ha.

Login to get fewer ads

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:58 - Sep 3 with 1168 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ooh, this is getting close. What time does the poll end? I've got to be up at 5.30am. That said, Murray's playing Djokovic at about 2am so I may well be pulling an all nighter.

Poll: Tory leader

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 1155 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:43 - Sep 3 by onetimejack

Do any of you have an actual life?

Is internet voyeurism an actual life? Then you have one.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:02 - Sep 3 with 1137 viewsJackoBoostardo

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:36 - Sep 3 by Davillin

Thanks, Jacksomething.

Let me understand this: "...after his ban ended, the posts I saw from T2C were abuse free. Then you baited him, knowing how he'd respond." You appear to be faulting me for rising to his baits, but not him for rising to what you say are mine. If I'm not mistaken, the foulness began before my first post after his arrival; If I'm wrong there, please point that out to me.

I don't want to argue this, but I genuinely believe that I did not bait him, knowing how he'd respond or otherwise.

You didn't bait him?

Am I imagining the poll then?!

FFS

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:03 - Sep 3 with 1139 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:58 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Ooh, this is getting close. What time does the poll end? I've got to be up at 5.30am. That said, Murray's playing Djokovic at about 2am so I may well be pulling an all nighter.

Midnight, your time. Are you going to stay up for it?

Having some friends over a "Poll Finishing Party"?

I'll be miffed if you do without inviting me.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:05 - Sep 3 with 1134 viewsexiledclaseboy

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:03 - Sep 3 by Davillin

Midnight, your time. Are you going to stay up for it?

Having some friends over a "Poll Finishing Party"?

I'll be miffed if you do without inviting me.

Midnight? Hmmm. I'm usually fighting insomnia by then but you never know with the US Open on. It kind of depends who's on before Murray v Djok. If it's good, you may be in luck.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:23 - Sep 3 with 1084 viewsWarwickHunt

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 17:38 - Sep 3 by Baker

This poll is getting quite close all of a sudden.

It's actually getting quite exciting as is all the 'new' posters who are logging in, especially today.

Very good of them to join us today of all days - Welcome to you all!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 17:50]

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:23 - Sep 3 with 1082 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:05 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Midnight? Hmmm. I'm usually fighting insomnia by then but you never know with the US Open on. It kind of depends who's on before Murray v Djok. If it's good, you may be in luck.

Well, if you don't make it, don't tell me. I'll be disappointed

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 1074 viewsWolfie

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:26 - Sep 3 by jack247

I have only got back into this site in the last week or so, not having been on since it was jackarmy

I appreciate there has clearly been a lot which I haven't seen, but all the antagonising here seems to come from Davillin, who then presents himself as a victim. If The Second Coming has been fishing for bites, he has caught himself an absolute whopper!

Another blatant reference to Dav's weight there.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 1073 viewsWolfie

Besic

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:50 - Sep 3 with 1029 viewsPhil_S

Planet Swans has 10,435 followers on Twitter - should we be asking them??
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:53 - Sep 3 with 1018 viewsexiledclaseboy

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:50 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Planet Swans has 10,435 followers on Twitter - should we be asking them??

"Favourite" for Davillin, retweet for T2C. Get on it.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:54 - Sep 3 with 1017 viewsPhil_S

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:53 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

"Favourite" for Davillin, retweet for T2C. Get on it.

What if it distorts the results though - Twitter users may not be reflective of forum users
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:58 - Sep 3 with 1006 viewsexiledclaseboy

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:54 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

What if it distorts the results though - Twitter users may not be reflective of forum users

Twitter uses can't possibly be reflective of anything good.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 20:01 - Sep 3 with 1003 viewsDavillin

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 19:58 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Twitter uses can't possibly be reflective of anything good.

All the more reason to follow Mr Sumbler's instructions and use it, no? He's a sly rascal.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 20:19 - Sep 3 with 974 viewsStarsky

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:48 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Only 5 votes in it folks - its going to be an exciting evening

I've got to be honest Phil, I don't think the yellow smilies are being used in the spirit they were intended for.

It's just the internet, init.

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 20:22 - Sep 3 with 960 viewsPhil_S

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 20:19 - Sep 3 by Starsky

I've got to be honest Phil, I don't think the yellow smilies are being used in the spirit they were intended for.

This
Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 20:26 - Sep 3 with 943 viewsjack247

Which of these two should be banned permanently from PlanetSwans? on 18:54 - Sep 3 by Davillin

It is precisely the "lot which you haven't seen" which is at the heart of this nonsense. Your reaching any conclusion at all without that information is not logically appropriate.

The whole thing began, and continues, with T2E's unending verbal abuse of me and two others, and the refusal or inability of the person responsible for posters following the former rules of the forum to correct him.

"not since it was jackarmy"? That's a lot of sh!t over the dam. Nice coincidence of your arrival at this difficult time in the life of PlanetSwans, though.

Who wrote that post for you? T2C? Ha ha.

I'm not drawing any conclusion, my post clearly states that I don't know what has gone on before. Just pointing out that in the short time I have been reading, I haven't seen T2C/E (or anyone) abuse you, apart from responding to conversations you have started yourself with the obvious intent of antagonising him.

I'm sure there are 2 sides to the story, that much is obvious from this conversation. Just pointing out how it looks to me.

Take a minute to look objectively at how you are coming across, I'm sure you are a nicer person than you are unintentionally portraying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024