Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? 21:41 - Sep 9 with 19012 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:56 - Sep 10 with 2266 viewsgreengloves

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:48 - Sep 10 by JackSomething

So is Ashley Williams. Your point?

Thought you said earlier the FAW appoint WELSH managers with a good club record.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:58 - Sep 10 with 2258 viewsDarran

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:56 - Sep 10 by greengloves

Thought you said earlier the FAW appoint WELSH managers with a good club record.

Well he played over 30 times for Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 16:28 - Sep 10 with 2226 viewsSpokenword

If we are serious about getting into the Euro's we need to consider his position now. We have got two crucial home games against Bosnia and Cyprus, if we lose/draw these games that imo will ruin our chances to qualify in the top 2 anyway. Yes we won the game, it was a poor pitch BUT we were playing against amateurs and we have premier league players, which ever way you look at it that is poor. It wasn't as if they had once chance and took it, they could of scored on a few occasions...act now before we mess it up again.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 16:54 - Sep 10 with 2205 viewsQuakerJack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:09 - Sep 9 by Darran

#jackettforwales

Definitely. Only if Pullis said no.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 16:58 - Sep 10 with 2204 viewsQuakerJack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:45 - Sep 10 by greengloves

Jacket is English!

Played for Wales

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 17:38 - Sep 10 with 2183 viewsjaf69

give it to giggs or bellamy or both. I can sense the hatred for the 2nd one but nobody even down this part of the world can deny he gave his all for wales, and if anyone could motivate them maybe hes the guy to do it. also can you imagine him not giving them a proper kicking at half time if they performed like they were last night.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:11 - Sep 10 with 2156 viewsshingle

Coleman is not up to it, guess most know that anyway, and the only Welshman i`d go for is Pullis, no good going for the likes of Giggs or Bellamy neither have any credentials as Managers.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 19:34 - Sep 10 with 2113 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jacket - hoof

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 20:38 - Sep 10 with 2078 viewsJackSomething

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 14:56 - Sep 10 by greengloves

Jackett played for Wales, therefore he's Welsh. At least as far as football is concerned.

Not that I suggested him. I advocated a different approach to appointing the Welsh manager with the best club record who will actually take the job.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 20:42 - Sep 10 with 2076 viewswaynekerr55

A third of voters think that Mr Chomp Chomp Errrm should still be in charge...!

Football, all about opinions!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:20 - Sep 10 with 2048 viewsarekestall

Bale's performance against Andorra glossed over what was a disorganised, uninspired and tactically inept performance. So for me, yes.

Arek Estall

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:15 - Sep 11 with 1935 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 17:38 - Sep 10 by jaf69

give it to giggs or bellamy or both. I can sense the hatred for the 2nd one but nobody even down this part of the world can deny he gave his all for wales, and if anyone could motivate them maybe hes the guy to do it. also can you imagine him not giving them a proper kicking at half time if they performed like they were last night.

Giggs? The c--t could,nt be arsed to turn up to play for wales never mind manage them. And he,s a total c--t. No thanks, pulis for me.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:17 - Sep 11 with 1933 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 22:08 - Sep 9 by jacksinceever

Trouble is, who do they replace him with?
England have tried replacing manager after manager, yet have won nothing for 48 years.
We need to have someone in place before chucking the manager because of a very poor performance from the team as a whole (barring Bale who seems to be the only one likely to score)

More to the point who can the faw afford? Not a lot by the looks of it. I still like to see pulis there.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:24 - Sep 11 with 1929 viewsRancid

Nearly 65% want him out and that's Swans fans.I bet it'd be 90% elsewhere.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:33 - Sep 11 with 1926 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with Higgs. Welsh ,yeah ok.

Have to say bale s attitude is spectacularly better than his.

Pulls should be begged to take over.

We d qualify as he d have respect and certainly motivate

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 19:12 - Sep 11 with 1908 viewswaynekerr55

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 18:33 - Sep 11 by perchrockjack

Agree with Higgs. Welsh ,yeah ok.

Have to say bale s attitude is spectacularly better than his.

Pulls should be begged to take over.

We d qualify as he d have respect and certainly motivate

Pulis would be a great choice, the squad is made for counter attack and organisation. That was what Speedo et al had us.

We have gone backwards at a rate of knots since he's taken over. I can't blame him for taking the job as I am sure 99% of us would in his position.

The bloke's incompetence knows no bounds, he's not good enough.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 1908 viewsmax936

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:20 - Sep 10 by arekestall

Bale's performance against Andorra glossed over what was a disorganised, uninspired and tactically inept performance. So for me, yes.

This in spades, 100% correct,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 09:57 - Dec 28 with 1641 viewsbuilthjack

A few eating their words here then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 1613 viewsMrSwerve

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 09:57 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Fair play, he's managed to get us to the Euros.

I still wouldn't let him near the Swans with a barge pole though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:40 - Dec 28 with 1572 viewsbuilthjack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:17 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

Nor me, but he has done a good job with Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:53 - Dec 28 with 1547 viewsPrivate_Partz

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 09:57 - Dec 28 by builthjack

It would be lovely if we could have an icon on these posts stating 'old post bumped up for point scoring purposes'. I got caught out as usual and started wading through old stuff because I thought Cookie had been caught chasing the bearded clam again (allegedly of course) and the 'holier than thou group' had their knives out for him. ;-)
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 20:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:33 - Dec 28 with 1486 viewsQuakerJack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:40 - Dec 28 by builthjack

Nor me, but he has done a good job with Wales.

He has.... In the same way Rodgers did for Liverpool... There is a common theme tho... A world beater individual... He deserves a crack at the euros tho

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:39 - Dec 28 with 1465 viewswaynekerr55

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:17 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

This...

My thoughts are he's suited to international management

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 1442 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh dear lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:54 - Dec 28 with 1386 viewsmonmouth

I still think he's a hopeless cock that's been luckily Baled out.

...and cue JBT or whatever...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024