Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? 21:41 - Sep 9 with 19014 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:01 - Jul 2 with 1499 viewsattila_the_hun

lol

"I'm Free"

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:04 - Jul 2 with 1487 viewsSwansNZ

No, he's doing a good job.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:09 - Jul 2 with 1448 viewsLord_Bony

Yes get rid of ..I hear Woy Hodgson is looking for a job soon...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:17 - Jul 2 with 1423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 21:44 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

No offence but he looks rather common.
You can't buy class
Or class.
Not exactly urbane but he must be hung like a young yak

And my reply to op is yes

Snigger

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:20 - Jul 2 with 1408 viewsperchrockjack

IT takes a certain type of individual to turn a celebration into a bitchfest.

Loads of evidence on here over the years.

Seriously, why do we all turn inwards and turn on each other.

I can guarantee more pithy comments will follow.

I was very pleased last night . Peace with the world.

But ...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:26 - Jul 2 with 1412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 09:57 - Dec 28 by builthjack

A few eating their words here then

Oh yes. But in fairness Nostradamus didn't even predict this. Or Taylor scoring. Or HRK "cruyffing" three Belgian defenders to the extent that they almost walked out of the stadium.

Strange days indeed !

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:28 - Jul 2 with 1397 viewswaynekerr55

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 20:42 - Sep 10 by waynekerr55

A third of voters think that Mr Chomp Chomp Errrm should still be in charge...!

Football, all about opinions!

I've had a mare 😂😂😂😂😷😷😷😷😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:29 - Jul 2 with 1382 viewsmonmouth

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:54 - Dec 28 by monmouth

I still think he's a hopeless cock that's been luckily Baled out.

...and cue JBT or whatever...

I deserve to be fully JBT'd.

It is obvious that the players are with him 100%.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:31 - Jul 2 with 1371 viewsmax936

The comradery he's created in that side is fantastic, what he's achieved is nothing short of miraculous he's done a hell of a job, his attitude in telling the players to have no fear and just go out onto the field and enjoy every moment as helped build the confidence that we see now, anything else from here on in will be a bonus.

Chris Coleman

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:34 - Jul 2 with 1366 viewsDr_Winston

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:29 - Jul 2 by monmouth

I deserve to be fully JBT'd.

It is obvious that the players are with him 100%.

He's done a good job motivating a team of players widely differing in capabilities. It's a shame that there's not a prime Hartson or Hughes available for Bale to play off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:08 - Jul 2 with 1321 viewsMurph75

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:34 - Jul 2 by Dr_Winston

He's done a good job motivating a team of players widely differing in capabilities. It's a shame that there's not a prime Hartson or Hughes available for Bale to play off.

We seem to be doing pretty well with the current set of players.....
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:13 - Jul 2 with 1317 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:20 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

IT takes a certain type of individual to turn a celebration into a bitchfest.

Loads of evidence on here over the years.

Seriously, why do we all turn inwards and turn on each other.

I can guarantee more pithy comments will follow.

I was very pleased last night . Peace with the world.

But ...

Not at all Perchie. If there is ANYONE who says they saw THIS coming then they're liars pure and simple.
Just take it in good part end revel in being proved wrong

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:18 - Jul 2 with 1309 viewsDr_Winston

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:08 - Jul 2 by Murph75

We seem to be doing pretty well with the current set of players.....

And with a decent striker we could potentially do even better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:21 - Jul 2 with 1297 viewsMurph75

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:18 - Jul 2 by Dr_Winston

Semi final is quite alright don't you think? Some people are never happy.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:24 - Jul 2 with 1291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 10:31 - Jul 2 by max936

The comradery he's created in that side is fantastic, what he's achieved is nothing short of miraculous he's done a hell of a job, his attitude in telling the players to have no fear and just go out onto the field and enjoy every moment as helped build the confidence that we see now, anything else from here on in will be a bonus.

Chris Coleman

Not forgetting that he had to grief counsel young lads who had lost a father figure in Gary Speed.

Let alone deal with his own grief as they were mates too. It's not beyond reason that Gary's tragic passing and the aftermath sowed the seeds for this togetherness that we are now witnessing.

You can't buy team spirit like that. It was (almost eerily a Rourke's drift situation) looking like a lost cause early on when Belgium were threatening at will to break down the Welsh doors of resistance and when that screamer went in anyone could have been forgiven for thinking we may capitulate. How wrong was that hypothesis!

If you could bottle that attitude there would be a long list of teams queuing up to buy it that's for sure.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 1288 viewsmax936

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:18 - Jul 2 by Dr_Winston

Well in fairness, one started and scored a Worldy, he went off and another came on and also scored a cracker, one off's maybe, but still.......

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:29 - Jul 2 with 1276 viewsDafyddHuw

Class bump. Makes the first few posts look stupid.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:54 - Jul 2 with 1220 viewsGlyn1

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:29 - Jul 2 by DafyddHuw

Class bump. Makes the first few posts look stupid.

Which is exactly why this thread should be deleted.

What kind of person wakes up in the morning and thinks this is such a great day, I'll make some fellow Wales fans look silly?

Since all of us make misjudgements, should we just avoid expressing our honest opinions altogether?

A stupid thread to revive.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:56 - Jul 2 with 1218 viewsStarsky

It just goes to prove that none of us really know what we're talking about, including me.

It's just the internet, init.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:02 - Jul 2 with 1210 viewsDafyddHuw

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 11:54 - Jul 2 by Glyn1

Which is exactly why this thread should be deleted.

What kind of person wakes up in the morning and thinks this is such a great day, I'll make some fellow Wales fans look silly?

Since all of us make misjudgements, should we just avoid expressing our honest opinions altogether?

A stupid thread to revive.

Don't take it so seriously mun. It was bumped for a laugh.

We all pontificate, but (not so) deep down, none of us has a feckin clue what we're talking about. Just revel in the ignorance.
Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:08 - Jul 2 with 1193 viewsStarsky

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:02 - Jul 2 by DafyddHuw

Don't take it so seriously mun. It was bumped for a laugh.

We all pontificate, but (not so) deep down, none of us has a feckin clue what we're talking about. Just revel in the ignorance.

This.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:15 - Jul 2 with 1177 viewsJackfath

What a bulb the OP is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:26 - Jul 2 with 1161 viewsStarsky

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:15 - Jul 2 by Jackfath

What a bulb the OP is.

I like custard

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:37 - Jul 2 with 1127 viewsbuilthjack

Love this thread. I supported Coleman then, and do now. Many of you didn't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:45 - Jul 2 with 1111 viewsStarsky

Should Chris Coleman be relieved of the Welsh managers job? on 12:37 - Jul 2 by builthjack

Love this thread. I supported Coleman then, and do now. Many of you didn't.

Someone's right on the Internet lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024