Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred... 20:57 - Oct 4 with 28214 viewsDiscodroids

without stepping on toes....i have been asked to start the thread
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/126793/match-threa for what its worth....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going deep undercover on sunday, like a cruel traitor from 'sparticus' bearing a smile but wishing ill into bandit country into , the bosom of my one true dysfunctional family....
..west ham utd.

Returning to the source of Cass pennant , Carlton leech, Bill gardner , domestic violence , Nanny flo cleaning the door step, the single mother behind 'dirty nets' , stephen 'hi di hi' timms MP.

Poverty, social deprevation, barren hinterlands, crumbling connurbations , not forgetting the hornchurch, sub standard pie and mash, the eclectic stench of paco raban , sarsons vinegar ,horse shit, dead meat on hot plate and piss against decaying slums filling the air and assualting the senses on match day.

politicians hate us .we dont care.were football fans.we can take anything slimey politicians throw at us.cnts dont ave a clue.

child hood memories ...being left outside rough east end pubs with chipmunk crisps and cresta (im frothy man) ..teenage kicks on salty speed in foil...., Then 'Fwan kie' knuckles and his whistle song,..'loofer' vandross lamenting 'never too much 'and returning home to mega city one forbidden zone/dead zone that is the east end on sunday and the east ham working mans club.

west ham fans ..deerstalker and swagger befitting jon 'babyface' holmes on qualludes shouting PMA! phrases out of the side of the mouth like a bells palsy victim.,
overbearing, crass saw dust ceasers of east londn.nose to the grindstone all week in purchase ledger departments ( A to e) ...all week pent up and ready to go 'zoom' at the sound of fat larry on the pub jukey.

tre' vulgaire rodders, tre' vulgaire

and i fuc king love it.

Frankie Abott can you hear me?, the lambrianou brothers can you here me?, ronnie lane and stevie marriot can you hear me?, lady russell brand can you hear me?,Lord david essex can you hear me ?, tucker jenkins and benny can you hear me?..youre boys are going to take a hell of a beating...

Lets get it on ..lets do it for Disco..lets hustle like Tony Manero under the glitterball baby for 3 much needed points.....lets roll.

cmon rangers........
'Can you handle it, can you handle it
Cause you ain't had nothing like it
If you're not prepared, it might be too much
Now you don't have to take my word
Cause actions speak louder than words...'

lets groove tonight..

LOFT FOR WORDS ....D.I.S.C.O ^^^^^^

Rare footage of cool daddy mancat Blob and Scotty laying it down at 49 seconds(always the trendsetter uncle blob, such panache!)

LFW'S Paul Parker showcasing the bow tie to full effect at 58 seconds..

pommy hoop the snake hipped don quixote leting it all hang out at 1 minute..5 sec

'top boy' Clive laying down his pen and pad for a minute in his best trousers(thread) at 2mins 23 sec...

love god dave b leaving his love boat and supermodels on the tangiers for a night to go all issac hayes 'shaft' on us at 3mins 21 sec. ..burgandy and cream always a winner..

We can see smudge hoop giving it large in polyester at 2 mins 58..

following loftboys weight loss we see him in satin waist coat and hipster combo at 4 mins 45 secs...and finaly me and bri mcarthy destroying the floor and our dignity at 5mins 01...

Lets Roll.......lets do this thing like carlito..

.CMN U R'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

'Bustin' up on a cloud, shout out loud
Rangers You're the one for me....'

[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 14:47]

A Number One.

Match Fred... on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 7114 viewsbosh67

I can't see Harry getting beaten 4-0 by another former team to be honest. I have a real feeling, as I did at Southampton, that we are about to really get all our guns blazing. No more 4-0 embarrassments.

Prediction: West Ham 6 QPR 0

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Fred... on 21:36 - Oct 4 with 7105 viewsPommyhoop

Ha ha .Quality vid mate. Blob is the coolest.Dancing with one hand in his pocket the other holding a cigarette.The epitome of cool.
On the match, I hope we go for it from the start and get a battling draw at least. I fear their pace and muscle in the middle and up front will expose us again.
Heart says 2 2
Brain says 0 3

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred... on 21:46 - Oct 4 with 7089 viewsShotKneesHoop

Minimum 3 -0 drubbing.

Lottery to be run for the excuse that 'Arry choses for losing, but the winner is never the real one. "Ain't got a clue"

"Can't read, write, add up, or talk proper. I just hire me mates and this brown envelope appears the next day. How does that happen, Santa?"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Fred... on 21:50 - Oct 4 with 7075 viewsDrewster

Away game
Live on Sky

Can't see anything than losing 3-0 minimum and again we turn up, sit deep, concede 75% possession and look like an amateur outfit.

Night.
Match Fred... on 21:54 - Oct 4 with 7072 viewsPunteR

Match Fred... on 21:46 - Oct 4 by ShotKneesHoop

Minimum 3 -0 drubbing.

Lottery to be run for the excuse that 'Arry choses for losing, but the winner is never the real one. "Ain't got a clue"

"Can't read, write, add up, or talk proper. I just hire me mates and this brown envelope appears the next day. How does that happen, Santa?"

Nah not a drubbing,not for me anyway. I was going for a Desmond but as disco has started the match thread on an upbeat mood it seems rude not to go for a win,so..2-1 QPR. I'll stick with Vargas and Hoillet to score.
Ferdinand to score an own goal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Fred... on 22:01 - Oct 4 with 7057 viewsCFW

Think the result will depend upon what West Ham team turns up tomorrow. Seen them a few times thus year and can be quite direct and imposing but have also seen them play crap. Have a bet with a supporter friend that we will finish the season above them. Made that bet because I felt that Big Sam did not have a clue what his best team was and still feel the same.

Will be tough just hope we give a real good go and we show some steel in the middle of the park which is why our back four has been under pressure because they need better protection.

First goal vital - if we can get in front it will make a big difference.
Match Fred... on 22:18 - Oct 4 with 7041 viewsstansleftfoot

Ronnie Lane, respect in passing.....maybe a QPR performance, win or lose but with some style, belief and hope for things to come.....oh la la !
Match Fred... on 22:22 - Oct 4 with 7036 viewsHooparoo

What worries me most is the inevitable aerial bombardment we'll get at some stage. Dunne is the best header at the club so would even think about putting him in even though he's slow.

No rational basis for it but I'm feeling optimistic about this one. 1-0 to the good guys!

Come on you Rs!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred... on 22:34 - Oct 4 with 7020 viewsscot1963

ha - I am, of course, that cool on the dance floor, but Blob would fall over those flares if he tried anything so fancy

Feeling it might be a loss but as always hoping for a win
Match Fred... on 22:48 - Oct 4 with 6996 viewsToast_R

I'll go for West Ham by 3 clear goals with at least one in the first 10 minutes.

Wet Spam 3 - 0 Lethargic and clueless QPR
Match Fred... on 22:53 - Oct 4 with 6981 viewsPommyhoop

If we do go down 3 0 will H respond to the ironic 'Arry,'Arry give us a wave' chants from West Ham?
I say he will ,with relish..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred... on 22:58 - Oct 4 with 6973 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

3-1 brothers and sisters.
Match Fred... on 23:39 - Oct 4 with 6927 viewsBrightonhoop

It's kinda sh1t or bust time, propping up the League already.

Lost all faith essentially until I see otherwise. Could not stomach the re-posts of Arrys pre-match. Grasping at straws but can we at least play dirty on the way down and break a few legs? I think we would earn more respect.
Match Fred... on 00:48 - Oct 5 with 6880 viewsBluce_Ree

West Ham.

Sort of hate them.

My brother apparently tried to create a rivalry by buying me a West Ham shirt that I rejected to stick with QPR. I don't remember but that's what he tells me. Luckily I was a smart kid as otherwise I'd be a right c*nt now.

They have 1966 in their official phone number. Embarrassing. Practically the Liverpool of the South with moves like that.

Oh and I did read Cass Pennant's book (as per the rant) and it was ridiculous. Every chapter is about how 10-50 West Ham fans 'ran' 300-4900123910239 opposing fans down the street.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Match Fred... on 02:03 - Oct 5 with 6849 viewsJigsore

I think I probably understand more of what you're saying when I am pissed thna when i'[m not.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Fred... on 02:52 - Oct 5 with 6837 viewsJAPRANGERS

Magnificent start to the thread by our Disco! Shame that our lot cannot match such magnificence.

But........we're going to score today, we're going to score today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But........They will get 5

WHU 5 QPR 1
Match Fred... on 03:34 - Oct 5 with 6834 viewsMatch82

1-0 rangers. Penalty.
Match Fred... on 04:07 - Oct 5 with 6822 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

i just can't imagine us winning again, ever. Sunderland seems like some sort of weird dream, that is how bad it feels.

3 - 1

It's got to be Yarg

Match Fred... on 07:13 - Oct 5 with 6799 viewsLoft1979

Match Fred... on 04:07 - Oct 5 by Cornish_oooRRRR

i just can't imagine us winning again, ever. Sunderland seems like some sort of weird dream, that is how bad it feels.

3 - 1

methinks faith in the battle has been sapped. QPR fans ... Dig deep draw on the spark that is characterized by unlikely win at Chelsea, win against Arse, and classic win vs Liverpool.

3-2
Match Fred... on 08:05 - Oct 5 with 6760 viewslondonscottish

3 - 1 Spam.

This will become the beginning if the end for Harry and the board will end up sacking him

But not before Newcastle hire Pulis.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Fred... on 08:52 - Oct 5 with 6697 viewsTheBlob

Disco - imagine allllllll that cool and with a a hat brim so wide you could launch aircraft offa it.

Got a feeling for a 1-1 today.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred... on 08:56 - Oct 5 with 6686 viewsdavman

If the team follows that, then I hope Rio 'remembers' to turn up for his drug test this time....

We're not very good, have a spine infinetly more weak that the one Joey claims Arsenal have (you play for QPR, Barton, so keep your view about a rival to yourself, to stop them wanting to get to TEN instead of sticking at four later this season...) and a defence led by super Rio in his testimonial season, who don't like it up 'em. 3-1 to the Appy Ammers after Charlie puts us one up before his shoulder pops out of that bra of his...

Pessisimistic? Moi??? Nah, just followed this lot too long...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Fred... on 09:12 - Oct 5 with 6657 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred... on 08:52 - Oct 5 by TheBlob

Disco - imagine allllllll that cool and with a a hat brim so wide you could launch aircraft offa it.

Got a feeling for a 1-1 today.

as soon as i saw him blob i thought of you, being a man apart on music , the award of coolest muddyfunster has to go to you..and you can take that to the funky bank.

im leaving at 12 today to get to the east ham working mens club at one .

the old boy with his chest of medals is gonna be busy signing everyone in today..

meeting my old man and his muckers, my sister and brother in law, 3 cousins with their other halves and uncle and some school mates from the area all season ticket holders....

friendship suspended for 90 minutes, as carlito brigante would say 'there aint no friends in this shit business'( the premiership)

i may be going back to my home into the hammers den uncle blob..but cut me and i bleed blue and white ..

got a feeling we will nick it today 2-1 to the R'ssss.

A Number One.

Match Fred... on 09:38 - Oct 5 with 6594 viewsheadhoops

With Rio back home his class will finally tell and so expect an einner Valencia hatrick along with a fourth shoddy defensive clearance. One for Vargas.
4-1 to set spam , too much quality ,very,very tuff etc,etc from Harold.
Would prefer 1_0 rangers , Austin who else. Nice start disco.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Fred... on 09:50 - Oct 5 with 6571 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred... on 09:38 - Oct 5 by headhoops

With Rio back home his class will finally tell and so expect an einner Valencia hatrick along with a fourth shoddy defensive clearance. One for Vargas.
4-1 to set spam , too much quality ,very,very tuff etc,etc from Harold.
Would prefer 1_0 rangers , Austin who else. Nice start disco.

Thanks my old mate,

I have a dream that one day even the london borough of Newham , a borough sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice in the shape of two vargas goals and a QPR win.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 9:50]

A Number One.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024