Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
afroman 18:23 - Nov 23 with 11673 viewsdazbaz70

What a really funny guy. And you know if what he says is true then I hope this board takes note and distances itself from those running (or ruining) our club. That is all.
afroman on 18:27 - Nov 23 with 6507 viewstde74

I'm starting to think he must be a fifth columnist.

Glad he's over there.
afroman on 18:29 - Nov 23 with 6500 viewsdazbaz70

afroman on 18:27 - Nov 23 by tde74

I'm starting to think he must be a fifth columnist.

Glad he's over there.

Yes, one must not have anything amusing on this website
afroman on 18:33 - Nov 23 with 6493 viewstde74

afroman on 18:29 - Nov 23 by dazbaz70

Yes, one must not have anything amusing on this website

Absolutely.

No humour, no anti-Oyston thoughts, no dissenters.
afroman on 20:05 - Nov 23 with 6441 viewscatinstalbans

afroman on 18:33 - Nov 23 by tde74

Absolutely.

No humour, no anti-Oyston thoughts, no dissenters.

Definitely no room for him here on A View From The Collaborators.
afroman on 20:32 - Nov 23 with 6407 viewsAVFTT

Some of the stuff written on the other board is pure fantasy. Whilst we were with FOL we didn't have any access to personal user info and therefore couldn't pass any info on even if anyone at the club requested it, which as far as we know no one did.

The only contact we ever had was from a member of the management team on the playing side who asked us to remove a number of posts. We did remove plenty of defamatory and libellous posts to protect users - not that we'd ever get any thanks for that now!
afroman on 20:38 - Nov 23 with 6397 viewsTwoPhillips

The funny thing is that I'm presuming that the same people who post defamatory stuff on forums are the same people who post on Twitter and Facebook where anyone can see who they are!! I've seen plenty of really horrible and libellous stuff on both and it's not hard for the O's to get in touch with them!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

afroman on 20:42 - Nov 23 with 6392 viewsBFC_Tim

What amazes me is they are looking for someone to blame when they only have themselves to blame if they are making inappropriate or offensive posts. Am sure if someone did the same to them they'd be fuming!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

afroman on 20:44 - Nov 23 with 6387 viewsWizaard

afroman on 20:38 - Nov 23 by TwoPhillips

The funny thing is that I'm presuming that the same people who post defamatory stuff on forums are the same people who post on Twitter and Facebook where anyone can see who they are!! I've seen plenty of really horrible and libellous stuff on both and it's not hard for the O's to get in touch with them!

Do any of you actually read what's posted on this Board? I can't say I've seen anything praising the Oystons since it started.

Just because people aren't begging to be brought to court as some kind of martyr doesn't mean they approve of the club's policies. Just read Currymans blogs for starters.

Fansonline seem to think that if it's not abusive then it doesn't count. I'd prefer a more measured dissection as done by ODB for example. That makes me an apologist over there.
Login to get fewer ads

afroman on 10:44 - Nov 24 with 6310 viewsLala

afroman on 20:44 - Nov 23 by Wizaard

Do any of you actually read what's posted on this Board? I can't say I've seen anything praising the Oystons since it started.

Just because people aren't begging to be brought to court as some kind of martyr doesn't mean they approve of the club's policies. Just read Currymans blogs for starters.

Fansonline seem to think that if it's not abusive then it doesn't count. I'd prefer a more measured dissection as done by ODB for example. That makes me an apologist over there.

Oh lord, another OP from ther other side telling us all how to behave....

I'm sure Afroman has his own reasons for his own behaviour, and whatever the outcome of this sorry sad saga I hope it is a fair one.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

afroman on 10:54 - Nov 24 with 6299 viewsArchibaldKnox

afroman on 20:32 - Nov 23 by AVFTT

Some of the stuff written on the other board is pure fantasy. Whilst we were with FOL we didn't have any access to personal user info and therefore couldn't pass any info on even if anyone at the club requested it, which as far as we know no one did.

The only contact we ever had was from a member of the management team on the playing side who asked us to remove a number of posts. We did remove plenty of defamatory and libellous posts to protect users - not that we'd ever get any thanks for that now!

AVFTT. Somebody called 'Realistic' seems to think differently.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 10:55]
afroman on 10:58 - Nov 24 with 6289 viewstde74

The imbecile who revealed his own details on the old board years ago (ironically on a thread we then deleted to try and preserve his privacy) is spouting rubbish again I see.

Clearly not the brightest.
afroman on 12:52 - Nov 24 with 6246 viewsVoiceofReason

afroman on 10:58 - Nov 24 by tde74

The imbecile who revealed his own details on the old board years ago (ironically on a thread we then deleted to try and preserve his privacy) is spouting rubbish again I see.

Clearly not the brightest.

No, he's clearly not all that bright, is he? What did Robbie ver do to him to provoke such creepy behaviour?
afroman on 13:37 - Nov 24 with 6201 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 12:52 - Nov 24 by VoiceofReason

No, he's clearly not all that bright, is he? What did Robbie ver do to him to provoke such creepy behaviour?

Just a reminder of what he said....spot on! Read & weep apologists

Probably the only three things the Oyston's possess collectively.

News just in:

Delete this post if you're an Oyston bumming bellend
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 14:21]
afroman on 13:39 - Nov 24 with 6200 viewstde74

It's hardly Das Kapital, is it?
afroman on 13:42 - Nov 24 with 6186 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 13:39 - Nov 24 by tde74

It's hardly Das Kapital, is it?

What a dirty raping cretin!
afroman on 13:42 - Nov 24 with 6189 viewsMr_Brightside

afroman on 13:37 - Nov 24 by hindu_seasider

Just a reminder of what he said....spot on! Read & weep apologists

Probably the only three things the Oyston's possess collectively.

News just in:

Delete this post if you're an Oyston bumming bellend
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 14:21]

TBH - as an outsider looking in who has no respect for the O's - I really don't understand why people choose to write some of the stuff they do - it's actually more on Twitter and Facebook than on here but even then you're responsible for what you write.

Either way it's a shame that AGAIN fans turn on fans than conduct their business in private.

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

afroman on 13:45 - Nov 24 with 6187 viewstde74

afroman on 13:42 - Nov 24 by hindu_seasider

What a dirty raping cretin!

Who? Karl Marx?

I know Yewtree is investigating historic offences, but I didn't think it went back that far.
afroman on 14:06 - Nov 24 with 6162 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 13:45 - Nov 24 by tde74

Who? Karl Marx?

I know Yewtree is investigating historic offences, but I didn't think it went back that far.

Lol you've edit my post? Really? What's wrong with it? Does the truth hurt or something. We're all adults, pathetic moderating
afroman on 14:13 - Nov 24 with 6154 viewstde74

afroman on 14:06 - Nov 24 by hindu_seasider

Lol you've edit my post? Really? What's wrong with it? Does the truth hurt or something. We're all adults, pathetic moderating

See above. Note the fair warning.
afroman on 14:13 - Nov 24 with 6152 viewsSadallover

afroman on 14:06 - Nov 24 by hindu_seasider

Find it all childish, boring and mundane to be honest - come on a forum to talk about my team and a few off topic related subjects not who's ego#s have been burst.
afroman on 14:15 - Nov 24 with 6149 viewsLala

afroman on 14:13 - Nov 24 by Sadallover

Find it all childish, boring and mundane to be honest - come on a forum to talk about my team and a few off topic related subjects not who's ego#s have been burst.

AGREED

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

afroman on 14:16 - Nov 24 with 6144 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 14:13 - Nov 24 by tde74

See above. Note the fair warning.

On what grounds can you edit my post? 2nd time round I typed it out so it wasn't copy & pasted
afroman on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 6135 viewstde74

On what grounds can you edit my post?

Most of them apart from Bloomfield Road, where I constantly get a crappy 3G signal.

2nd time round I typed it out so it wasn't copy & pasted.

Damn, you've got me there... totally outmaneuvered
afroman on 14:34 - Nov 24 with 6121 viewshindu_seasider

afroman on 14:23 - Nov 24 by tde74

On what grounds can you edit my post?

Most of them apart from Bloomfield Road, where I constantly get a crappy 3G signal.

2nd time round I typed it out so it wasn't copy & pasted.

Damn, you've got me there... totally outmaneuvered

Lol funny, still failed to answer my question maturely though. How did you get to be in charge lol?
afroman on 16:20 - Nov 24 with 6081 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

afroman on 12:52 - Nov 24 by VoiceofReason

Now there's a question.

It's hard to invade someone's privacy when you can't be sure what their real name is. And in any case, the idiot outed himself, and doesn't even realise that he did so.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024