Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! 18:49 - Nov 29 with 3592 viewscon_dale

My god the worst decision I have ever seen in my time of watching football!
Yes he put his hand on him but there was no push or tug.
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 18:57 - Nov 29 with 3496 views442Dale

Looked a shirt pull at the time, but willing to stand corrected when seen again. Hill didn't have many complaints.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 19:09 - Nov 29 with 3415 viewsnordenblue

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 18:57 - Nov 29 by 442Dale

Looked a shirt pull at the time, but willing to stand corrected when seen again. Hill didn't have many complaints.

At the time it looked a total dive to me in real time, wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome we were bobins from first to last minute for me.
Unusual coming away from a game saying that, im still baffled why Hilly persists for so long with a game plan thats so obviously not working during a game, and instead waits till the games out of reach
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 3100 viewsanimal8

I know we did not play well today today ,but come on the way people are going on is bad .if some one had told me we would be 8th before December I would have taken that without a doubt. keep the faith and we will beat Oldham away trust me .in hilly we trust.
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 21:45 - Nov 29 with 3061 viewsD_Alien

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 21:41 - Nov 29 by animal8

I know we did not play well today today ,but come on the way people are going on is bad .if some one had told me we would be 8th before December I would have taken that without a doubt. keep the faith and we will beat Oldham away trust me .in hilly we trust.

We trust you, animal8, we really do

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 21:49 - Nov 29 with 3018 viewsmacro

My first instinct was it was soft but different angles give different perspectives. I will watch tonight and judge then.
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 22:38 - Nov 29 with 2911 viewsdingdangblue

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 18:57 - Nov 29 by 442Dale

Not seen it yet on tv but it looked extremely soft at the time. A shirt pull shouldn't make you dive forward?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:12 - Nov 29 with 2835 viewsTalkingSutty

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 22:38 - Nov 29 by dingdangblue

Not seen it yet on tv but it looked extremely soft at the time. A shirt pull shouldn't make you dive forward?

Pulling somebodies shirt in the penalty area you deserve everything that you get as a defender. Blame the defender not the striker.
Its a similar scenario to Hendos sending off, a daft decision from the player that gives the referee a opportunity to punish the offender. Then managers and fans make it worse by trying to justify the offending players action. Its indiscipline really which should be addressed rather than excused.
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:17 - Nov 29 with 2808 viewsD_Alien

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:12 - Nov 29 by TalkingSutty

Pulling somebodies shirt in the penalty area you deserve everything that you get as a defender. Blame the defender not the striker.
Its a similar scenario to Hendos sending off, a daft decision from the player that gives the referee a opportunity to punish the offender. Then managers and fans make it worse by trying to justify the offending players action. Its indiscipline really which should be addressed rather than excused.

One of the things that annoyed me today was the number of niggly fouls we committed, often in positions with little danger attached. So the ref gets the impression we're that type of team. Really doesn't help then, when a similar type of foul occurs in the penalty box.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:23 - Nov 29 with 2777 viewsdingdangblue

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:12 - Nov 29 by TalkingSutty

Did he pull his shirt though? Like I said I've not seen it yet - just commenting that a shirt pull shouldnt make you fall forwards. Its a contact sport - like ken boon said there were 10 instances of worse contact that wouldn't be given.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:30 - Nov 29 with 2756 views442Dale

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:17 - Nov 29 by D_Alien

One of the things that annoyed me today was the number of niggly fouls we committed, often in positions with little danger attached. So the ref gets the impression we're that type of team. Really doesn't help then, when a similar type of foul occurs in the penalty box.

Yeah, crappy little taps when you're muttering "don't foul". Been said a million times, we can only control ourselves, not the opposition's antics or the ref's decisions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:37 - Nov 29 with 2731 viewsTalkingSutty

Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 23:23 - Nov 29 by dingdangblue

Did he pull his shirt though? Like I said I've not seen it yet - just commenting that a shirt pull shouldnt make you fall forwards. Its a contact sport - like ken boon said there were 10 instances of worse contact that wouldn't be given.

But we all know if you give a player an excuse to go down in the box he will. Steve Whitehall made a good career out of it.

I thought it was a pen, Hilly saw the replay and said it was a pen, Roccy must have had the best view and he along with the officials said penalty.

Are you surprised the attacker went to ground in the penalty box when feeling a tug on his shirt?
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 00:00 - Nov 30 with 2675 viewsmacro

Will Buckley could trip over his own shoelaces in a most convincing way to get free kicks and pens
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 00:38 - Nov 30 with 2596 viewsroccydaleian

It was the most blatant penalty of all time.End of.
Penalty just seen it on goal attack! on 00:46 - Nov 30 with 2585 viewsmacro

Penalty
End of
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024