Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) 15:42 - Jan 7 with 14935 viewsDale1940

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:47 - Jan 7 with 7744 viewsDaleiLama

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11330753/Manch

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:48 - Jan 7 with 7732 viewsfitzochris

That is shite from a personal perspective. Not only do I not have BT Sport, I cannot go to the game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 7 with 7674 viewsSuddenLad

Likely to knock a few off the attendance figures, but the up side is the TV cash for showing it live.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:58 - Jan 7 with 7580 viewsmodelboydave

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

Likely to knock a few off the attendance figures, but the up side is the TV cash for showing it live.

It's also means we will be in the hat for the 5th round draw.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 7 with 7560 viewsTTNYear

100k + In the bank... Might make the difference between selling and retaining this January.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 7555 viewsdalefan

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

Anyone know how much we get for this round. I know it was £144,000 for last round but I have a feeling it goes up each round
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 7550 viewstazzydjr

Brilliant does this mean it's pay on the night?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 7543 views442Dale

As we'll have a good idea about the uptake of tickets by the Crawley game on the 17th, it might be worth extending the offer below and giving tickets to junior teams for the cup tie. Definitely something to look at if it means a couple of hundred seats can be filled.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/junior-day-confirmed-for-january-fixtu

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 7521 viewsSuddenLad

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 7 by dalefan

Anyone know how much we get for this round. I know it was £144,000 for last round but I have a feeling it goes up each round

For winning the match:

Round 3 = £67,500

Round 4 = £90,000

Of course, that doesn't include gate money or any TV fees due.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 7 with 7496 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 7 by TTNYear

100k + In the bank... Might make the difference between selling and retaining this January.

Aye, TV fee is £144,000 per club for the fourth round.

So, currently I make it:

1st round: £18,000 prize money
2nd round: £27,000 prize money
3rd round: £67,500 prize money
4th round: £144,000 TV broadcast fee

Total so far: £256,500 + gate receipts, etc, v Forest
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:06]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:04 - Jan 7 with 7476 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 7 by dalefan

The TV fee is the same for rounds 3 & 4 but goes up to over £250,000 for round 5.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 7366 viewsjustanillusion

Plus £12,000 for playing Aldershot game on Sunday. (BBC football focus)
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:17 - Jan 7 with 7315 viewsSaxonDale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 15:48 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

That is shite from a personal perspective. Not only do I not have BT Sport, I cannot go to the game.

The same problem for me. From a club point of view it does however make a decent draw a very good one.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:20 - Jan 7 with 7282 viewsfitzochris

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:17 - Jan 7 by SaxonDale

The same problem for me. From a club point of view it does however make a decent draw a very good one.

True. The money involved is incredible. Just gutted I can't go. Was really looking forward to it.

I was due to be coming down that weekend for the Sheff U game, so I guess I'll be saving some pennies now.

All I need is to find a pal who has BT Sport round my way.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:28 - Jan 7 with 7177 viewsKenBoon

Two days extra rest after the BIFFO game too. That's a bonus.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 7 with 7148 viewsdavidab2202

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:20 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

True. The money involved is incredible. Just gutted I can't go. Was really looking forward to it.

I was due to be coming down that weekend for the Sheff U game, so I guess I'll be saving some pennies now.

All I need is to find a pal who has BT Sport round my way.

Surely there must be a pub somewhere local to you that will be showing the game.

Very hopeful that my local bar out here in Cyprus can be persuaded to show the game.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 7 with 7112 viewsfitzochris

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 7 by davidab2202

Surely there must be a pub somewhere local to you that will be showing the game.

Very hopeful that my local bar out here in Cyprus can be persuaded to show the game.

Problem where I live is that the natives don't want to watch anything in a boozer that doesn't involve either of the bloody Old Firm. I'll be safer watching it round someone's house.

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 7098 viewscupardale

Same for this Fife based Daley.......looks like I'll have to add BT sport to the Sky subscription then! At least I'll be able to have a few scoops during the game....
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 7043 viewsKenBoon

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

Problem where I live is that the natives don't want to watch anything in a boozer that doesn't involve either of the bloody Old Firm. I'll be safer watching it round someone's house.

We play in Blue. Just tell them it's Scotland vs Malta or someone. Say the kit looks brighter because the manufacturer has been spazzing around with the colour design again.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:42 - Jan 7 with 6978 viewssandylaner

That's good for me as I may not have been able to go if it had been moved to Sunday
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:45 - Jan 7 with 6928 viewsfermin

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:42 - Jan 7 by sandylaner

That's good for me as I may not have been able to go if it had been moved to Sunday

I can understand the others but why Liverpool v Bolton? Just because it is Liverpool, I suppose.
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 6927 viewsDaleiLama

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

If you know anyone who has BT broadband, they should get BT sport free. If they will share with you their e-mail addy and p/word, you should be able to stream it if they aren't using the service at the same time? I'm sure BT don't want people to do this, but my bro and I watch each others BT and Sky doing this! ;-)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 6922 viewsrobbowood

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

Aye, TV fee is £144,000 per club for the fourth round.

So, currently I make it:

1st round: £18,000 prize money
2nd round: £27,000 prize money
3rd round: £67,500 prize money
4th round: £144,000 TV broadcast fee

Total so far: £256,500 + gate receipts, etc, v Forest
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:06]

I think it was £12500 for the TV money for playing on Sunday at Aldershot

Say 40-50 K for Notts Forest share of gate

We must be over £300,000 by now and though we won't get as many for a Monday night vs Stoke even a crowd of 4000 could be worth another £30000

Possibly this season will be the most we've ever taken from a FA Cup run ?
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 6880 viewsOxDale

Well that knocks a record attendance on the head. As I mentioned elsewhere, a TV game isn't much to get excited by and not good news for supporters. If we're only in this for the money, check out Newcastle supporters for satisfaction.

Edit, my typo said Newcastle supporter, that's all it will be soon
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:55]
FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 6823 viewsColDale

FA Cup v Stoke is on BT Sport on Monday night (n/t) on 16:46 - Jan 7 by robbowood

I think it was £12500 for the TV money for playing on Sunday at Aldershot

Say 40-50 K for Notts Forest share of gate

We must be over £300,000 by now and though we won't get as many for a Monday night vs Stoke even a crowd of 4000 could be worth another £30000

Possibly this season will be the most we've ever taken from a FA Cup run ?

Think we got close to six hundred grand under Simpson. Think it was something silly like £325,000 for being on bbc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024