Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! 17:37 - Jan 8 with 20617 viewstazzydjr

I think there will be 5,420 in attendance because of the All Ticket & Will be on General Sale, Sunday 18th January 2015 (1 Day after Crawley Town at Home)

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/fa-cup-stoke-city-details-confirmed-21
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 18:48]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 8164 views_dezzy

I don't think all ticket will affect the crowd at all, I reckon anyone deciding whether to go or not on the day will just go to the pub, at least being all ticket us season ticket holders get our seat of choice,

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:51 - Jan 8 with 8123 viewsmacro

Add 1500 onto that I reckon taz. Stoke will probably sell out there section and I reckon we'll get at least 3500-4000 home fans
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 8113 viewsdingdangblue

Don't talk daft Tazzy .............................it'll be 5421

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:54 - Jan 8 with 8100 viewsColDale

the more all ticket games that we have, the more supporters will be accustomed to getting tickets in advance
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:59 - Jan 8 with 8067 viewsdingdangblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:54 - Jan 8 by ColDale

the more all ticket games that we have, the more supporters will be accustomed to getting tickets in advance

All ticket isn't a problem in itself rather that having to make a journey to the club to buy them (for some people). In this day and age - even if the club don't have the facility to do it week in week out - tickets should be able to be purchased online for these ticket matches.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:59 - Jan 8 with 8069 views_dezzy

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:54 - Jan 8 by ColDale

True col, we must be the only fans who moan about all ticket games, its part and parcel now of any biggish game

KHBA

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 8025 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Education I suppose........."we don't like change"

The Club for it's part need to set up a speedy and efficient service in handling these matters.

Stood in a mile long queue in the freezing cold of January is not my personal bag.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:23 - Jan 8 with 7963 viewsbarryroch

suggest you read It again. General sale begins on SUNDAY 18TH JAN @1000HRS
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:38 - Jan 8 with 7900 viewsfermin

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 17:59 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

All ticket isn't a problem in itself rather that having to make a journey to the club to buy them (for some people). In this day and age - even if the club don't have the facility to do it week in week out - tickets should be able to be purchased online for these ticket matches.

Not having online ticketing is ridiculous in this day and age. Hopefully this is something the new marketing manager will sort out. I am on the mailing list for a number of organisations and being able to book online immediately and pick my seat if something catches my eye has made me buy tickets for events I might not have done otherwise.

Where is the ticket order form mentioned on the link?
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 7841 viewspioneer

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:23 - Jan 8 by barryroch

suggest you read It again. General sale begins on SUNDAY 18TH JAN @1000HRS

Could we have organised it any worse? If the tickets were to be available to general public prior to or at the Crawley game it would have provided an opportunity to get people up to that game. As it is no one other than season ticket holders have any reason to go to the Crawley game now from the perspective of getting cup tickets.

Monday night game in January, schools in, late kickoff, and to get a ticket folk have to make a special trip up there . . . I hope I am wrong but I can see this affecting the attendance badly.

Of for an on line ticketing system.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:57 - Jan 8 with 7801 viewsNerazzurri

I'll be buying all my additional 4 tickets with 3 of those being non regulars to Spotland. Season ticket holders alone could buy about 5,000 tickets between us so I hope everyone makes an effort to use their allocation. Online ticketing is a must though in this day and age.

Forza Nerazzurri

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:02 - Jan 8 with 7767 viewsdalebolt

Although not a million miles away I will now have to travel from Bolton next Saturday and Sunday. Inconvenience? Just a bit. I was able to buy tickets over the phone for the last round. It really does frustrate me. Is this what hilly meant by us not yet being a league one club?
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:14 - Jan 8 with 7716 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:02 - Jan 8 by dalebolt

Although not a million miles away I will now have to travel from Bolton next Saturday and Sunday. Inconvenience? Just a bit. I was able to buy tickets over the phone for the last round. It really does frustrate me. Is this what hilly meant by us not yet being a league one club?

Why can't ticket sales to season ticket holders end before the Crawley game then go on open sale after the match? It would even remove the need to open on the Sunday; couple of hours after the Crawley game and a late night during the week instead.

Also Season Ticket holders and Trust members can apply for tickets via email yet under GENERAL SALE - OTHER INFORMATION it states "THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ON-LINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS MATCH."
If we have a database, why can't fans on it apply for tickets via email?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:23 - Jan 8 with 7660 viewsdalebolt

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:14 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

Why can't ticket sales to season ticket holders end before the Crawley game then go on open sale after the match? It would even remove the need to open on the Sunday; couple of hours after the Crawley game and a late night during the week instead.

Also Season Ticket holders and Trust members can apply for tickets via email yet under GENERAL SALE - OTHER INFORMATION it states "THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ON-LINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS MATCH."

Makes perfect sense that and as mentioned earlier it could add a few extra to Saturdays attendance. They did something similar last year for the Sheffield weds game. Can't remember who we played but tickets went on open sale after the game.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 7607 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:23 - Jan 8 by dalebolt

Makes perfect sense that and as mentioned earlier it could add a few extra to Saturdays attendance. They did something similar last year for the Sheffield weds game. Can't remember who we played but tickets went on open sale after the game.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/facup-r4-details-1284564.aspx

It appears there was a crossover period where ST holders seats/tickets were reserved yet tickets were still on general sale:
"THE PRIORITY PURCHASE PERIOD FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/DALE TRUST/EXILED MEMBERS WILL END AT 7pm ON TUESDAY 14th JANUARY 2014 BUT SEASON TICKETS RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON SATURDAY 18th JANUARY 2014.

TICKETS GO ON GENERAL SALE AT 9AM ON WEDNESDAY 15th JANUARY."

Couldn't the same process be followed this time? Accepted, there may be issues that arose from the evaluation of ticket sales using this method which we could be unaware of.

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:17 - Jan 8 with 7495 viewsFondles

stoke will sell out without doubt, great set of fans. Only hour down road as well
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:24 - Jan 8 with 7474 viewsKenBoon

Yet another game that makes our decision to have no online ticketing - in 2015!!! - even more ridiculous. I understand there's no interest in one because they cannot be bothered pushing it for regular games, but here we're being forced to buy before. It should be as easy as possible for us to do so as it is for other clubs... but it 'aint.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:26 - Jan 8 with 7468 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:17 - Jan 8 by Fondles

stoke will sell out without doubt, great set of fans. Only hour down road as well

I'm not sure they will now it's on a Monday night on TV. It's not got the same appeal as a full Saturday out, with drinking time in Manchester thrown into the mix, plus a lot of their fans might be working, have family commitments, etc.

Hope you're right, however.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:31 - Jan 8 with 7452 viewsFondles

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 20:26 - Jan 8 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure they will now it's on a Monday night on TV. It's not got the same appeal as a full Saturday out, with drinking time in Manchester thrown into the mix, plus a lot of their fans might be working, have family commitments, etc.

Hope you're right, however.

good point, for once I was not thinking like a drinker (which is ironic seen as I am currently drunk)
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:06 - Jan 8 with 7221 viewsDaleiLama

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 18:50 - Jan 8 by pioneer

Could we have organised it any worse? If the tickets were to be available to general public prior to or at the Crawley game it would have provided an opportunity to get people up to that game. As it is no one other than season ticket holders have any reason to go to the Crawley game now from the perspective of getting cup tickets.

Monday night game in January, schools in, late kickoff, and to get a ticket folk have to make a special trip up there . . . I hope I am wrong but I can see this affecting the attendance badly.

Of for an on line ticketing system.

Hear hear! Now I have to make a 50 mile round trip on a non-match day if I decide to go. No wonder people stay at home and watch. Dale already scored an own goal and it's still over a fortnight to kick-off!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:34 - Jan 8 with 7148 viewsdingdangblue

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 19:14 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

This is bang on. Ticket sales from tomorrow 9.am till Sat 17th 3pm is surely more than enough time for season ticket holders to obtain their usual seat plus the added option of buying 4 !!!! Extra tickets. Then sell tickets to non season ticket holders straight after the Crawley game in both the ticket office and club shop. It just makes perfect sense!

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:53 - Jan 8 with 7093 viewsRosun

Season ticket holder here and I feel the pain for non season ticket holders.
In this day and age that gap between grab your normal seat and general sale is too large.
In my opinion (which isn't always right) there should be 3 days for season ticket holders to buy their tickets then put it on general sale.
Looking at how the big clubs do it could be an option. Buy a season ticket and your bank account is debited automatically for the cup game and you are guaranteed a ticket. Many of my Man Utd season ticket holders mates moan but at least they are guaranteed a ticket although they have opted in without knowing it. Swings and roundabouts.
Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:56 - Jan 8 with 7080 viewszxcvbnm

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:06 - Jan 8 by DaleiLama

Hear hear! Now I have to make a 50 mile round trip on a non-match day if I decide to go. No wonder people stay at home and watch. Dale already scored an own goal and it's still over a fortnight to kick-off!

I admit in advance I haven't looked at the details but can't you purchase tickets over the phone and collect?

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 23:02 - Jan 8 with 7040 views442Dale

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 22:53 - Jan 8 by Rosun

Season ticket holder here and I feel the pain for non season ticket holders.
In this day and age that gap between grab your normal seat and general sale is too large.
In my opinion (which isn't always right) there should be 3 days for season ticket holders to buy their tickets then put it on general sale.
Looking at how the big clubs do it could be an option. Buy a season ticket and your bank account is debited automatically for the cup game and you are guaranteed a ticket. Many of my Man Utd season ticket holders mates moan but at least they are guaranteed a ticket although they have opted in without knowing it. Swings and roundabouts.

It would be nice to see the club/Trust/whoever see that the opinions of supporters in this thread have indicated that season ticket holders would like to see changes made to help out those fans who have to get tickets when they go on general sale.

Whether its having a crossover period where they're on open sale and season ticket holders have their places reserved for a while longer, or putting them on General sale after Crawley, it would be pretty easy to sort out so we do as much as possible to get people through the turnstiles on the night.

Stoke City FA Cup 4th Round at Home Prices Confirmed & ALL TICKET RETURNS AGAIN! on 23:24 - Jan 8 with 6992 viewsLuke8686

No telephone or online bookings!? I live in Buckinghamshire, I get to one or maybe two home matches per season if I'm lucky, was really looking forward to this one and now I can't go!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024