Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The North Bank Alliance 04:45 - Jan 9 with 4087 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One of the most interesting and entertaining things in JTAK.

Anybody here admit to personal knowledge, or even membership in this underground organization? And willing to share tales?

Or would you have to kill me if you told me?

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The North Bank Alliance on 06:29 - Jan 9 with 4024 viewsLohengrin

It's a long defunct mortgage company.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The North Bank Alliance on 07:35 - Jan 9 with 3948 viewsPhil_S

The meeting referred to in the Builders I remember distinctly being at.

They never felt it at the time but they were great days.
The North Bank Alliance on 10:11 - Jan 9 with 3746 viewsQuakerJack

Yes they really existed. Unlike our neighbours I think we got a lot of sympathy and admiration from other clubs in terms of the unity and efforts to get our club back... was it Exeter fans who had a Petty Out banner in the away end?

My missus isn't a footie fan, but she really got into the DVD... particularly that part of it. I'd told her about the stories, the marches and the tactics used by the NBA but she didn't really grasp it til she watched the video.

Other clubs have done the same. Wrexham fought hard against their former owner who only bought the club so that he could get his hands on the ground and sell the land for housing.

Football has a habit of uniting people (unless you support Cardiff). You wouldn't ever want to go back but you have to appreciate those days to realise how good we have it now.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The North Bank Alliance on 16:26 - Jan 9 with 3570 viewsjackonicko

Always happy to post this link again. I can't believe it's still up, but it's brilliant.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/pettyout/crookreport.html
The North Bank Alliance on 22:22 - Jan 9 with 3440 viewswaynekerr55

The North Bank Alliance on 16:26 - Jan 9 by jackonicko

Always happy to post this link again. I can't believe it's still up, but it's brilliant.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/pettyout/crookreport.html

TVVAT, a great page

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The North Bank Alliance on 22:39 - Jan 9 with 3398 viewsjack247

The North Bank Alliance on 10:11 - Jan 9 by QuakerJack

Yes they really existed. Unlike our neighbours I think we got a lot of sympathy and admiration from other clubs in terms of the unity and efforts to get our club back... was it Exeter fans who had a Petty Out banner in the away end?

My missus isn't a footie fan, but she really got into the DVD... particularly that part of it. I'd told her about the stories, the marches and the tactics used by the NBA but she didn't really grasp it til she watched the video.

Other clubs have done the same. Wrexham fought hard against their former owner who only bought the club so that he could get his hands on the ground and sell the land for housing.

Football has a habit of uniting people (unless you support Cardiff). You wouldn't ever want to go back but you have to appreciate those days to realise how good we have it now.

Leyton Orient certainly had a banner. They joined us in the March through town and gave it to the North Bank after the game. I've looked out for their results ever since.
The North Bank Alliance on 23:12 - Jan 9 with 3337 viewsdgt73

[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 4:19]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The North Bank Alliance on 23:41 - Jan 9 with 3305 viewsowainglyndwr

Anyone still got the badger North Bank Foot Soldier
Login to get fewer ads

The North Bank Alliance on 09:46 - Jan 10 with 3151 viewsHark_Now_Hear

The North Bank Alliance on 10:11 - Jan 9 by QuakerJack

Living in Weston-super-Mare, I took my mate a Bristol Rovers fan to the game between us and gave him my Petty Out flag to display in away end. At one point he said they were all joining in with us singing Petty Out!! In between calling us sheep shaggers!!
The North Bank Alliance on 10:26 - Jan 10 with 3113 viewsTreorchyjack

Yes, still have the badge. Might put it on for today.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 10:27]
The North Bank Alliance on 11:25 - Jan 10 with 3072 viewsDr_Winston

The North Bank Alliance on 22:39 - Jan 9 by jack247

Leyton Orient certainly had a banner. They joined us in the March through town and gave it to the North Bank after the game. I've looked out for their results ever since.

Always held Orient in high regard since then. It's a shame they were so shabbily treated over the West Ham move to the Olympic stadium.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The North Bank Alliance on 16:05 - Jan 11 with 2944 viewswaynekerr55

The North Bank Alliance on 11:25 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

Always held Orient in high regard since then. It's a shame they were so shabbily treated over the West Ham move to the Olympic stadium.

Money talks unfortunately. Every rule in the book was broken yet it went through. Disgusting!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The North Bank Alliance on 21:58 - Jan 11 with 2760 viewsKilkennyjack

Proper football club the 'O's ....👏

Beware of the Risen People

The North Bank Alliance on 22:20 - Jan 11 with 2726 viewsQuakerJack

The North Bank Alliance on 22:39 - Jan 9 by jack247

It might have been them I can remember. I was sure it was Exeter. To be fair it could have been both, we had a lot of support.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The North Bank Alliance on 22:38 - Jan 11 with 2694 viewsjack247

The North Bank Alliance on 22:20 - Jan 11 by QuakerJack

It might have been them I can remember. I was sure it was Exeter. To be fair it could have been both, we had a lot of support.

Orient stands out, the banner was 'O's against Asset Stripping' I can remember that day vividly. The rest of the games around that time blur into one as the were really only a subplot for what was going on behind the scenes. It may well be the case that Exeter had a banner too. As you say, fans from a lot of teams were behind us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024