Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City ticket update 18:50 - Jan 20 with 31660 viewsColDale

We're fast approaching the 4,000 mark for the number of tickets snapped up by Dale fans for Monday’s FA Cup fourth round tie v Stoke City at Spotland.

As well as buying person at the RAFC Ticket Office, supporters can also purchase tickets over the phone. Please note, however, that phone bookings must be made via the See Tickets Call Centre, which can be contacted on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply.

Supporters are reminded that tie is ALL TICKET, therefore, you must purchase your tickets in advance of the day of the match. It is also reserved seating. Normal league prices apply

Supporters attending the game are asked to keep their ticket stubs. Should Dale progress to the fifth round of the FA Cup, fans with a ticket stub will have the benefit of priority purchase for that round.

Opening hours

Wednesday 21st January — 9am to 5pm

Thursday 22nd January — 9am to 5pm

Friday 23rd January — 9am to 5pm

Saturday 24th January — EXTRA OPENING — 10am to 4pm

Sunday 25th January - CLOSED
Stoke City ticket update on 19:13 - Jan 20 with 12169 viewsD_Alien

Thanks for the update Col

Don't suppose you know the answer to this one, but if someone buys a Stoke ticket for the Sandy Lane does that mean the priority for a future game would only apply to Sandy Lane tickets, or for anywhere in the ground that's available?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stoke City ticket update on 19:13 - Jan 20 with 12164 viewsTommoRAFC

4,000 tickets sold by us is very impressive! Any idea on the number of tickets bought by Stoke?

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Stoke City ticket update on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 12067 viewsleedsdale

Stoke City ticket update on 19:13 - Jan 20 by TommoRAFC

4,000 tickets sold by us is very impressive! Any idea on the number of tickets bought by Stoke?

Couple of different figures floating around on their forum, but just over 1500 it seems

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/239604/hows-ticket-sales-rochdale
Stoke City ticket update on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 11846 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 19:37 - Jan 20 by leedsdale

Couple of different figures floating around on their forum, but just over 1500 it seems

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/239604/hows-ticket-sales-rochdale

"we always sell tickets late"............let's hope so!
Stoke City ticket update on 09:24 - Jan 21 with 11392 viewsParkinsGimp

Going well and good for the keeping stubs, otherwise offering season ticket hoilders potential of 4 extra tickets or whatever could leave us with only about 800 to non season ticket holders, if you are billy no mates like me and cant scrounge a ticket off a season ticket holder.
Hark at me, we got to beat Stoke first .
Looking forward to it already.
Hope the weather picks up.
Stoke City ticket update on 09:58 - Jan 21 with 11326 views_dezzy

Stoke City ticket update on 09:24 - Jan 21 by ParkinsGimp

Going well and good for the keeping stubs, otherwise offering season ticket hoilders potential of 4 extra tickets or whatever could leave us with only about 800 to non season ticket holders, if you are billy no mates like me and cant scrounge a ticket off a season ticket holder.
Hark at me, we got to beat Stoke first .
Looking forward to it already.
Hope the weather picks up.

I have always thought 4 is to much for us season ticket holders, I think 2 extra would be plenty, in the pearl st end where I sit you wouldn't get 4 of my mates near me anyway. its mainly all reserved at the top and middle of the stand.

KHBA

Stoke City ticket update on 11:48 - Jan 21 with 11124 viewsParkinsGimp

I agree Dezzy 4 is too much, you would end up with cousins , aunties and uncles who only go to the Dale every 20 years or so , if we were fortunate to get Chelsea, Arsenal, City or Utd at home in 5th round...Big if I know but we can dream.
Stoke City ticket update on 12:37 - Jan 21 with 10995 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City ticket update on 11:48 - Jan 21 by ParkinsGimp

I agree Dezzy 4 is too much, you would end up with cousins , aunties and uncles who only go to the Dale every 20 years or so , if we were fortunate to get Chelsea, Arsenal, City or Utd at home in 5th round...Big if I know but we can dream.

But it's only been 4 so far and hasn't caused any problems or unhappy customers whatsoever.

If - and it's a big IF - we do beat Stoke and land a big fish, the club may have a re-think.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City ticket update on 12:52 - Jan 21 with 10947 viewsbennersdale

Stoke City ticket update on 11:48 - Jan 21 by ParkinsGimp

Agreed, being a non season ticket holder who attends mosthome and away games I'd be right royally peed off if I was put to the back of the queue behind those who attend once in a blue moon when we have a big game.

Anyway getting ahead of ourselves here, its a big ask on Monday against a good premier league team who will play a strong team to avoid an upset.

Can't wait for the game now.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 12:53]

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Stoke City ticket update on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 10750 viewsBingoballs

Stoke had sold 1572 tickets at 11am.
Stoke City ticket update on 15:14 - Jan 21 with 10610 viewseitoof

And it's still just Wednesday - will surely be more sales before the weekend? 7.5K gate?
Stoke City ticket update on 16:20 - Jan 21 with 10481 views_dezzy

I'm really looking forward to this, I want to see peter crouch. Last time I saw him play was at old Trafford, up in the 3rd tier . the day Beckham scored that goal for England. crouch looked small that day.

KHBA

Stoke City ticket update on 17:26 - Jan 21 with 10340 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 15:14 - Jan 21 by eitoof

And it's still just Wednesday - will surely be more sales before the weekend? 7.5K gate?

Just hope we can match/beat the 7269 attendance for the Latics match at San Spotty.

Still a bit to go though.
Stoke City ticket update on 17:34 - Jan 21 with 10308 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City ticket update on 17:26 - Jan 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just hope we can match/beat the 7269 attendance for the Latics match at San Spotty.

Still a bit to go though.

Just a case of Stoke City Fans doing their famous selling out in last minutes & The Mighty Dale shifting around some more tickets before the Match on Monday

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City ticket update on 18:25 - Jan 21 with 10170 viewsRodingdale

Pay day for many on Friday....
Stoke City ticket update on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 10148 viewsdoleydale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:25 - Jan 21 by Rodingdale

Pay day for many on Friday....

My payday is fortnightly on a Thursday.

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Stoke City ticket update on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 10121 viewsD_Alien

Stoke City ticket update on 18:30 - Jan 21 by doleydale

My payday is fortnightly on a Thursday.

Just as a matter of interest - and I'm really not asking in order to give you any grief - but how much do you get fortnightly?

Edit: well he's disappeared, but I've looked up the basic Job Seekers Allowance per fortnight is £114.40 for aged 18-24 and £144.80 for aged 25+

More, if entitled to other benefits. No judgement being made here at all, I was just curious but Doley's gone all shy.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 18:44]

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 21 with 10099 viewsRodingdale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:58 - Jan 21 with 10003 viewsdoleydale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:34 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Just as a matter of interest - and I'm really not asking in order to give you any grief - but how much do you get fortnightly?

Edit: well he's disappeared, but I've looked up the basic Job Seekers Allowance per fortnight is £114.40 for aged 18-24 and £144.80 for aged 25+

More, if entitled to other benefits. No judgement being made here at all, I was just curious but Doley's gone all shy.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 18:44]

I'm over 25 so there's your answer.

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Stoke City ticket update on 19:21 - Jan 21 with 9922 viewsD_Alien

Stoke City ticket update on 18:58 - Jan 21 by doleydale

I'm over 25 so there's your answer.

Thanks

Stoke City ticket update on 20:05 - Jan 21 with 9784 viewsbatfink

Lucky to get anything these days with universal credit
Stoke City ticket update on 14:44 - Jan 22 with 9013 viewsdeeplishblue

Stoke O/S reporting they have sold 1700 tickets.

Also says tickets are on sale until 4pm on Monday - meaning that they have 2 whole days and 1 hour more than Rochdale fans have to purchase a ticket.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Stoke City ticket update on 14:52 - Jan 22 with 8989 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City ticket update on 14:44 - Jan 22 by deeplishblue

Also says tickets are on sale until 4pm on Monday - meaning that they have 2 whole days and 1 hour more than Rochdale fans have to purchase a ticket.

I wonder why our selling period isn't allowed till 4PM on Monday

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City ticket update on 14:55 - Jan 22 with 8981 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 14:44 - Jan 22 by deeplishblue

Jonathon Walters is telling Stoke lot to watch out and not be complacent.

Dale are no push-overs.

( Just what we did n't want loud mouth!)
Stoke City ticket update on 16:27 - Jan 22 with 8812 views_dezzy

Stoke City ticket update on 14:52 - Jan 22 by tazzydjr

I wonder why our selling period isn't allowed till 4PM on Monday

To stop stokies travelling up on the day and buying tickets in the home end, I know unlikely now as they not sold out, but that's the reason why home teams normally don't sell on the day. I think haha

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024