Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
infighting :( 17:52 - Jan 31 with 13916 viewsW5R

Reports on twitter of someone getting a pasting..all a tad sketchy..allegations he was Chelsea even? But whatever, rucks in our stands we could do without
infighting :( on 07:45 - Feb 2 with 1189 viewsdaveB

infighting :( on 01:42 - Feb 1 by QPR_ARG

No, it doesn't.

I'm saying that if you say: "It's alright. There's no alternative. We'll be fine" (denying), doesn't help any changes to be made.

To me, it's more helpful to QPR to take a different stance. To realise things are wrong and to say so. That's bound to cause upset among other fans (or even manager and board), but that's also caring about the club you love and trying to do your bit.

The fighting wasn't about Redknapp though, it was over a blokes phone which is beyond pathetic
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 7:45]
infighting :( on 08:01 - Feb 2 with 1145 viewsmikeygunn

I saw some aggro behind me but not enough to identify anyone. I certainly would though if I had. I've taken mates to away games, United fans, Leeds, Huddersfield & Everton & Man City. I would hate to think of them getting abused for this. Absolutely ridiculous. Hope the vvankers get pulled up and banned.
infighting :( on 09:12 - Feb 2 with 1051 viewsDannyPaddox

infighting :( on 18:31 - Feb 1 by sotonsuperhoop

some interesting comments on here as some fans say this kind of behaviour is part and parcel of following a football team away whilst others says its unacceptable.

I suspect a lot of those who are slating it are the keyboard warriors who very rarely, if at all, attend away games.

Johnny Vaughan (keeping to the Chelsea theme) has a tag line 'never let the football ruin a good day out at the football' which sums up what a lot of people seeas the match day. The travelling long distances gives many a chance to catch up with mates, family, sons etc have a few beers, something to eat and then put up with 90 mins of dire entertainment.

Yes a few may go over the top but its not all of us

The free coach travel is okay but again no seat tickets are issued so its sit where you want so dont moan if someone is in the seat you happened to use on the way up.

One win or even a point away will see things lighten up, so get off your high horses and enjoy a good day out at the footie

Remember, what goes on at football.stays at football!!

this whole incident is a sorry affair but if anyone sat or stood next to me home or away started quoting Johnny Vaughan I'd be severely tempted to punch them square in the kisser
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:02]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024