Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
infighting :( 17:52 - Jan 31 with 13915 viewsW5R

Reports on twitter of someone getting a pasting..all a tad sketchy..allegations he was Chelsea even? But whatever, rucks in our stands we could do without
infighting :( on 00:22 - Feb 1 with 3327 viewsPommyhoop

infighting :( on 00:20 - Feb 1 by smegma

Deniers ?......What's ladies tights got to do with it?

He meant the River in Africa girlfriend.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

infighting :( on 00:41 - Feb 1 with 3279 viewsHollowayRanger

im undefeated away from home this season

and id guess £500 PLUS BETTER OFF

mugs game supporting QPR away from home im sure our away record is one of the worst of any club

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

infighting :( on 00:48 - Feb 1 with 3270 viewspaesanu

infighting :( on 23:48 - Jan 31 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Sad stuff...

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=75402

What a horrible story. These cnts should be named and shamed, what are they thinking, that their coin-throwing accuracy is NOT going to hit men, women and children? Absolute cnts, and you damn well know that due to the size of this board someone knows who they are.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

infighting :( on 01:18 - Feb 1 with 3234 viewsQPR_ARG

infighting :( on 00:20 - Feb 1 by smegma

Deniers ?......What's ladies tights got to do with it?

Hahaha!

You know what I meant. Don't denier it!
infighting :( on 01:35 - Feb 1 with 3216 viewsCroydonCaptJack

infighting :( on 00:17 - Feb 1 by QPR_ARG

The most worrying thing to me is that is that kind of attitude that's allowing this awful manager to continue on the job instead of piling more pressure on the manager and the board for a change to come.

I won't rule out that there could be some people who genuinely think Harry is doing a good job and that this is acceptable, but those who are just taking that stance to show that they are a more loyal or truer QPR fans than those of us who are pointing our fingers at what we think is being done wrongly, in my opinion, are not helping.

It's hard to really tell ones from anothers, but this non-sense of: "Who would you replace him with?" or "no point in changing managers so late in the season" or "we need stability" or "we have to stand by the manager and the players" without taking the time to really look at the situation and the million things that are being done wrong, really doesn't make any fan more of a fan than those who are voicing their concerns.

To me, those who get angry at the situation care a lot more about QPR than the deniers.

Unfortunately your last sentence totally contradicts the rest of your post.
infighting :( on 01:42 - Feb 1 with 3205 viewsQPR_ARG

infighting :( on 01:35 - Feb 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Unfortunately your last sentence totally contradicts the rest of your post.

No, it doesn't.

I'm saying that if you say: "It's alright. There's no alternative. We'll be fine" (denying), doesn't help any changes to be made.

To me, it's more helpful to QPR to take a different stance. To realise things are wrong and to say so. That's bound to cause upset among other fans (or even manager and board), but that's also caring about the club you love and trying to do your bit.
infighting :( on 03:22 - Feb 1 with 3164 viewsHadders

The experience of that guy and his wife sounds so horrible and clearly criminal- I hope the police were informed. Ordinary fans should help the club and police to get morons like that banned.
infighting :( on 06:38 - Feb 1 with 3080 viewswestberksr

Horrible story and I really feel for the guy and his wife {and the Chelsea guy too)

The concentration of idiot fans is so much higher at away matches and has nearly led me to a few confrontations with coked up idiots. They don't care about the age, size or accompanying ages of their 'victims' and probably spend the rest of the weekend high fiving each other.

Total pricks!
Login to get fewer ads

infighting :( on 07:55 - Feb 1 with 2994 viewsYorkRanger

Sad stuff...

That really is a shocking story. I have had mates who I have persuaded to come away with me who have supported other clubs, when they have done they have got behind Rangers, but even if they hadn't there is no justification for this sort of behaviour.

Sadly like most clubs we have our share of supporters who you wouldn't want to give the time of day to.
infighting :( on 08:57 - Feb 1 with 2895 viewsDiscodroids

Sad stuff...

if only we had a qpr gay supporters group as suggested in the qpr podcast im sure this would alleviate the testosterone increased by the liberal ingestion of south american quakers oats by a small section of fans at away games

in all seriousness , i detest bullying and in my opinion it is cowardice in the extreme. disgusted by that story , not one of these pricks would be interested in a square go with someone of equal size.

spitting!!..what the fk!!!...ive heard it all now. is this what your about??. do that to me and your be picking your nose bone out of my forehead.sub human .

physically cringed with embarrasement when i read this.women and kids had to witness this .

your a stain on this club.if that could be anymore possible at this time.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:07]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

infighting :( on 09:04 - Feb 1 with 2886 viewsRangersw12

infighting :( on 00:14 - Feb 1 by essextaxiboy

We are always told that the away fans are the "real fans" . We always sympathise when they lash out some cash and see a poor performance .

Its plain that many of them go for a piss up , to snort coke and to fight with others who go for the football . They dont give a shit about the result .or how we play
Time to end the myth IMO
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 0:15]

What a load of rubbish

Our away support is superb and deserve loads of credit for holding things together after witnessing poor performance after poor performance the fact the majority of people haven't turned against the team is a miracle

So get back in your box you self righteous know it all plum and go back to ripping people off in your cab (see I can generalise to).....div
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:08]
infighting :( on 09:14 - Feb 1 with 2852 viewsWilloW4

infighting :( on 06:38 - Feb 1 by westberksr

Horrible story and I really feel for the guy and his wife {and the Chelsea guy too)

The concentration of idiot fans is so much higher at away matches and has nearly led me to a few confrontations with coked up idiots. They don't care about the age, size or accompanying ages of their 'victims' and probably spend the rest of the weekend high fiving each other.

Total pricks!

"Coked up idiots"... There's the hammer hitting the nail on the head..!!
infighting :( on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 2767 viewsMaggsinho

infighting :( on 01:42 - Feb 1 by QPR_ARG

No, it doesn't.

I'm saying that if you say: "It's alright. There's no alternative. We'll be fine" (denying), doesn't help any changes to be made.

To me, it's more helpful to QPR to take a different stance. To realise things are wrong and to say so. That's bound to cause upset among other fans (or even manager and board), but that's also caring about the club you love and trying to do your bit.

I'm not sure that saying people with a different opinion about the club means they care less. It just means they have a different opinion.
infighting :( on 10:19 - Feb 1 with 2686 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

infighting :( on 07:55 - Feb 1 by YorkRanger

That really is a shocking story. I have had mates who I have persuaded to come away with me who have supported other clubs, when they have done they have got behind Rangers, but even if they hadn't there is no justification for this sort of behaviour.

Sadly like most clubs we have our share of supporters who you wouldn't want to give the time of day to.

we moved 100 miles away from London, years ago. My 2 lads grew up with mates "fans" of Chelsea / arsenal / united / spurs, without ever going to any games ever ! But they have come to QPR games with us. It happens, in our away crowd there will be the handful of non QPR fans out with their (QPR) mates. It must happen at every club.

BUT I always worried about their mates having a Chelsea top on under their hoodie, saying something that gives them away etc. I remember one lad having an arsenal scarf (convinced him to lleave it in the car boot) when we went away to Barnsley (arsenal scarf was bad enough, but he didn't even get it about it being red and white when we were going to Barnsley). Some lads (teenagers and men) don't go to games and have no idea. I find that quite sad really.

When I grew up we learnt to be a bit sharper when travelling away from home, street wise I guess.

I don't condone the fighting, but if the guy did have a Chelsea screensaver WHAT A PRATT and the QPR fan he went with needs to think carefully when taking non-qpr fans to games

And for anyone who is shocked by what happened, try going to Stamford Bridge and wearing a QPR top in the home end.
infighting :( on 10:33 - Feb 1 with 2644 viewsHayesender

infighting :( on 10:19 - Feb 1 by Jalfrezi_Rs

we moved 100 miles away from London, years ago. My 2 lads grew up with mates "fans" of Chelsea / arsenal / united / spurs, without ever going to any games ever ! But they have come to QPR games with us. It happens, in our away crowd there will be the handful of non QPR fans out with their (QPR) mates. It must happen at every club.

BUT I always worried about their mates having a Chelsea top on under their hoodie, saying something that gives them away etc. I remember one lad having an arsenal scarf (convinced him to lleave it in the car boot) when we went away to Barnsley (arsenal scarf was bad enough, but he didn't even get it about it being red and white when we were going to Barnsley). Some lads (teenagers and men) don't go to games and have no idea. I find that quite sad really.

When I grew up we learnt to be a bit sharper when travelling away from home, street wise I guess.

I don't condone the fighting, but if the guy did have a Chelsea screensaver WHAT A PRATT and the QPR fan he went with needs to think carefully when taking non-qpr fans to games

And for anyone who is shocked by what happened, try going to Stamford Bridge and wearing a QPR top in the home end.

You sound like you're condoning it?

At the west Brom home game, there was a teenage lad sat a few seats away from me with a Chelsea bag.

At no point whatsoever, even after a few Czech beers, did I feel the need to abuse him or give him a slap/spit on him.

One of my best mates years ago was a spurs fan, and he used to come to loads of away games with us in the 90's

Poll: Shamima Beghum

infighting :( on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 2607 viewsMarc

infighting :( on 10:33 - Feb 1 by Hayesender

You sound like you're condoning it?

At the west Brom home game, there was a teenage lad sat a few seats away from me with a Chelsea bag.

At no point whatsoever, even after a few Czech beers, did I feel the need to abuse him or give him a slap/spit on him.

One of my best mates years ago was a spurs fan, and he used to come to loads of away games with us in the 90's

No, he isnt condoning it.
infighting :( on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 2603 viewsTheBlob

infighting :( on 09:04 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

What a load of rubbish

Our away support is superb and deserve loads of credit for holding things together after witnessing poor performance after poor performance the fact the majority of people haven't turned against the team is a miracle

So get back in your box you self righteous know it all plum and go back to ripping people off in your cab (see I can generalise to).....div

Exactly how old are you?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

infighting :( on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 2597 viewsstowmarketrange

infighting :( on 21:17 - Jan 31 by BrixtonR

To be fair mate the travelling (and concurrent drinking) is the best part of the day. It's the fact we have to waste valuable time on a day out to go and watch that useless, good for nothing, lackadaisical bunch of overpaid unprofessional wasters that is annoying.

Golf - a good walk spoiled
QPR away - A good day out fcked up

If the Burnley away trip is anything to go by the travelling is the worst part of the day.
My daughter and I decided to take advantage of the free coach from Loftus Road,so we had to be up at 5am to drive down there,park up,and hopefully get 2 seats together close to my brother who also came with us.
The choice of dvd on the coach was the inbetweeners,which I'd never seen before and didn't know what to expect.
Some of the content was a little bit extreme for my 12 year old daughter to have to sit through,but as there were other youngsters watching it,I thought it'd be ok for her to watch too.That was my fault though for not saying something sooner.

We got to Burnley in reasonable time and left the coach to get food and watch the match.We left our bags on our seats to save taking them into the ground and thought no more about it.We returned after the match to find someone sitting it our seats and we were not able to find seats together as it appeared that some people changed coaches for the return journey.
I managed to find a seat next to someone else who appeared to want to keep his spare seat for his luggage,but reluctantly he allowed me to sit there.My daughter had to sit next to complete stranger watching more episodes of the inbetweeners on the way home again.Luckily my brother was only a seat or two away from her.
We got back to Loftus Road at stupid o'clock before starting the 2 hour drive back again and we arrived home at 12.30.
I therefore tend to disagree with you about the travelling being the best part of the awayday sometimes.
I do have 2 free tickets for the Hull coaches,but in hindsight it might just be better for us to let the train take the strain in future.
infighting :( on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 2588 viewsMaggsinho

infighting :( on 10:19 - Feb 1 by Jalfrezi_Rs

But it was only a screensaver, he's not exactly waving a Chelsea flag in our faces or singing Chelsea songs.
infighting :( on 10:47 - Feb 1 with 2566 viewsstowmarketrange

infighting :( on 10:41 - Feb 1 by Maggsinho

But it was only a screensaver, he's not exactly waving a Chelsea flag in our faces or singing Chelsea songs.

Some of our knuckle draggers want to fight our own fans for doing something different,or not singing enough,so this must have been like a red rag to a bull to some of them,but there is NO excuse for throwing coins at anyone,let alone our own fans.
infighting :( on 10:58 - Feb 1 with 2530 viewspaulparker

absolute mugs if they were throwing coins at their own fans
these are the sort of plums who melt if they saw a group of stokes finest coming towards them
can understand their frustration but how about venting it at the useless cnt in charge rather than a poor lad who is the away end minding his own business
never seen a group of fans turn on each other as much as we lot do
this is part of the reason I don't take my daughter to away games anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

infighting :( on 10:59 - Feb 1 with 2525 viewsRangersw12

infighting :( on 10:37 - Feb 1 by TheBlob

Exactly how old are you?

Probably older than someone who has a spongebob avatar
infighting :( on 11:09 - Feb 1 with 2475 viewstoboboly

infighting :( on 10:58 - Feb 1 by paulparker

absolute mugs if they were throwing coins at their own fans
these are the sort of plums who melt if they saw a group of stokes finest coming towards them
can understand their frustration but how about venting it at the useless cnt in charge rather than a poor lad who is the away end minding his own business
never seen a group of fans turn on each other as much as we lot do
this is part of the reason I don't take my daughter to away games anymore

Getting the bus up from the station was horrendous. Completely surrounded by a bunch of remedials on a rare day trip out from their padded cells. Complete bunch of gutless tosses out on the piss but with less iq than the percentage of the fruit cider they were drinking.

Grown men who should know better and fourteen year old pricks who would shit themselves if they came face to face with an actual fan from another team without a bus or copper to protect them.

I dislike a huge swathe of our fans, and they were noticeably absent until very late on in the NW promotion year.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

infighting :( on 11:21 - Feb 1 with 2433 viewsessextaxiboy

infighting :( on 09:04 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

What a load of rubbish

So you are saying that none of our away fans do that ?? . Just read some of the comments in this thread ... All plums ?

Didnt you read the bit where I posted "the fans who go for the football" . So no generalisation ?

But just read the bits that you want and then chuck a few insults out

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 11:28]
infighting :( on 11:31 - Feb 1 with 2396 viewsTheBlob

infighting :( on 10:59 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

Probably older than someone who has a spongebob avatar

You're 93?

Looks like Darwin was right all along.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 11:43]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024