Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Jarvis? 21:22 - Feb 2 with 8506 viewscoolranger

SSN hearing Matt Jarvis may come to Rangers with Zarate returning to West Ham.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:23 - Feb 2 with 4708 viewsrosseeles

like matt jarvis on the few occasions ive seen him play, certainly better than zarate on the bench
Matt Jarvis? on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 4690 viewsdaveB

you have to laugh, what a club we are, has he played more than 20 mins for us?
Still Jarvis is a decent player or was a few years back anyway
Matt Jarvis? on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 4671 viewsGloucs_R

Left winger?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Matt Jarvis? on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 4629 viewsMedwayR

I'd be happy with that, should've just got Jarvis in the first place

Poll: Who’s better?

Matt Jarvis? on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 4579 viewscoolranger

Matt Jarvis? on 21:24 - Feb 2 by daveB

Agreed. Pretty ridiculous and not good for Zarate. Do we not check a player's fitness levels before we commit to signing an asset for £30k a week? Don'tr answer!

It borders on complete negligence. The amount of money wasted on non-performing players is just absurd. Utterly absurd.

Think of Vine, SWP, Bosingwa....oh, we could be here for hours.

Ridiculous.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 4574 viewsrangerslee

We are an embarrassment. Why sign Zarate if he was not fit only to send him back? What sort of medical did he do? Joke club!!
Matt Jarvis? on 21:29 - Feb 2 with 4517 viewsBasingstokeR

Ignoring the ridiculous nature of the Zarate element. Jarvis (along with Austin and Phillips before) was a player we should've signed years ago from Gillingham.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:30 - Feb 2 with 4501 viewsYorkRanger

Matt Jarvis? on 21:28 - Feb 2 by rangerslee

We are an embarrassment. Why sign Zarate if he was not fit only to send him back? What sort of medical did he do? Joke club!!

Maybe we will not play Jarvis either...
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Jarvis? on 21:30 - Feb 2 with 4495 viewsPinnerPaul

Not mentioned on 5 live
Matt Jarvis? on 21:31 - Feb 2 with 4480 viewsjohncharles

Matt Jarvis? on 21:24 - Feb 2 by daveB

God knows it's madness Dave.
We could end getting a good player for .......well who knows anything about Zarete ?
What is going on here ? Are they all Masons or something ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Matt Jarvis? on 21:32 - Feb 2 with 4447 viewsrangerslee

4 goals in 68 apps for West Ham. Not going to keep us up I'm afraid.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:33 - Feb 2 with 4434 viewsBasingstokeR

Matt Jarvis? on 21:32 - Feb 2 by rangerslee

How many assists?
Matt Jarvis? on 21:33 - Feb 2 with 4420 viewsessextaxiboy

Wiki says he provided the most crosses.from open play in his first season with West Ham 171 . Thats what we need
Matt Jarvis? on 21:34 - Feb 2 with 4399 viewscoolranger

Not sure 'Arry would find a spot for Jarvis. He'd always be getting caught offside while Rangers gradually work their way into a transition phase of ball possession.

Can't see him fitting into our 'system' - too quick, agile, creative and unpredictable.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 4378 viewsdaveB

think you can only have one loan player from a club so if Jarvis comes Zarate has to go either that or west ham want him back and have offered Jarvis to us to make up for it. For me Jarvis is more the kind of player we need than Zarate and will allow Fer to play in the middle but absolutely ridiculous that Zarate didn't get a look in, if he was that unfit why on earth did we sign him.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 4374 viewswombat

Matt Jarvis? on 21:31 - Feb 2 by johncharles

God knows it's madness Dave.
We could end getting a good player for .......well who knows anything about Zarete ?
What is going on here ? Are they all Masons or something ?

Get the feeling les signed zarate not Harry so harry gets rid asap .

Roll on May and lets get this car crash of a season done and dusted , get rid of the useless twitching tw@t after the final home game and get somebody new in the following day and enjoy the championship at least we might win the odd game and lose some of the tw@ts who have started following us since we got to the promised land of the prem

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Matt Jarvis? on 21:36 - Feb 2 with 4352 viewsdaveB

Matt Jarvis? on 21:32 - Feb 2 by rangerslee

Jarivs isn't a goalscorer he's a winger
Matt Jarvis? on 21:36 - Feb 2 with 4346 viewscoolranger

Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 by wombat

Roll on May and lets get this car crash of a season done and dusted , get rid of the useless twitching tw@t after the final home game and get somebody new in the following day and enjoy the championship at least we might win the odd game and lose some of the tw@ts who have started following us since we got to the promised land of the prem

Hey, we might even get another day out at Wembley!!
Matt Jarvis? on 21:37 - Feb 2 with 4313 viewsessextaxiboy

Matt Jarvis? on 21:28 - Feb 2 by rangerslee

I dont think they do one for loans .They just send them back if they get injured . Maybe his attitude wasnt right . I think we need a 4th strker .
Matt Jarvis? on 21:42 - Feb 2 with 4230 viewsrangerslee

I know that Dave but the point I was making is that we are desperate for goals. Matt Jarvis can create as much as he wants but we won't have anybody on the end of it. Lose Charlie and we are snookered.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:45 - Feb 2 with 4182 viewsStanisgod

Carlton Cole to w brom
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 21:48]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Matt Jarvis? on 21:45 - Feb 2 with 4178 viewsdaveB

Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 by wombat

Zarate was a Redknapp signing, nothing to do with Ferdinand who has not pushed any players onto Redknapp
Matt Jarvis? on 21:46 - Feb 2 with 4143 viewsMarc

Matt Jarvis? on 21:47 - Feb 2 with 4135 viewsMatch82

Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 by daveB

think you can only have one loan player from a club so if Jarvis comes Zarate has to go either that or west ham want him back and have offered Jarvis to us to make up for it. For me Jarvis is more the kind of player we need than Zarate and will allow Fer to play in the middle but absolutely ridiculous that Zarate didn't get a look in, if he was that unfit why on earth did we sign him.

My bet is that this is West Ham pushing the swap, not us.
If we paid a fee for Zarate, they'd need our permission to recall him, and perhaps they offered Jarvis in lieu.

I'll take it, I'd rather have Jarvis than Zarate anyway.
Matt Jarvis? on 21:48 - Feb 2 with 4110 viewsJamie

Matt Jarvis? on 21:35 - Feb 2 by daveB

Zarate is fit and was furious to not get a look in. Not match fit for 90 minutes, but then he hasn't played in months so he wouldn't be..

Problem is he would play off Austin, so no chance of being picked because that's Arrys beloved Krancjars place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024