Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings 20:10 - Feb 12 with 2439 viewsDickydaler

Just had a look at the player ratings for the Walsall game and can't believe some of the 'scores'. How, for example, could Andy Cannon only receive an average of 4.7 compared to the two centre backs who started and achieved over 5.5? I also think that Calvin Andrew deserved a much higher rating; I don't think he missed a header all night.
Either a lot of people have voted who weren't at the match or we have a few intruders who are taking the wee wee!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2015 20:14]
Player ratings on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 2422 viewsTVOS1907

Mr Angry probably did Cannon's ratings. He was on his back all night.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Player ratings on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 2309 viewsD_Dale

The last lot were also surprising, as I commented ("Odd-looking ratings: 8 Coventry players score better than 7.5, only 3 Dale players do, and every Coventry player is rated more highly than his Dale opposite"). The same is again the case - every Walsall player rated higher, and one has 9.3 (I don't think even Done's hat-tricks got that score!). Maybe the votes of a few Walsall fans?
Player ratings on 22:42 - Feb 12 with 2255 viewsnordenblue

Player ratings on 20:15 - Feb 12 by TVOS1907

Mr Angry probably did Cannon's ratings. He was on his back all night.

Cos he knows his onions does that fella, one positive to come out of it at least its not Joey T getting it off him every week now
Player ratings on 22:43 - Feb 12 with 2254 viewsD_Alien

Player ratings on 21:54 - Feb 12 by D_Dale

The last lot were also surprising, as I commented ("Odd-looking ratings: 8 Coventry players score better than 7.5, only 3 Dale players do, and every Coventry player is rated more highly than his Dale opposite"). The same is again the case - every Walsall player rated higher, and one has 9.3 (I don't think even Done's hat-tricks got that score!). Maybe the votes of a few Walsall fans?

I wonder how many people who used to rate the players bother with this since the format changed?

I've stopped.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Player ratings on 22:56 - Feb 12 with 2218 viewsD_Dale

Player ratings on 22:43 - Feb 12 by D_Alien

I wonder how many people who used to rate the players bother with this since the format changed?

I've stopped.

One feature of the old system - stating the number of votes cast - was useful to indicate how representative the voting was.
Player ratings on 22:56 - Feb 12 with 2217 viewsTVOS1907

Player ratings on 22:43 - Feb 12 by D_Alien

I've stopped.

Tbh, I've never been interested in player ratings, although I know some people like to do them, so fair enough.

Rumour has it that someone used to say we shouldn't sign a player because he got a 5 in the weekend's paper or that we shouldn't have sold a player because he got a 7 for his new club!

Player ratings on 23:04 - Feb 12 with 2204 viewsD_Alien

Player ratings on 22:56 - Feb 12 by TVOS1907

Tbh, I've never been interested in player ratings, although I know some people like to do them, so fair enough.

Rumour has it that someone used to say we shouldn't sign a player because he got a 5 in the weekend's paper or that we shouldn't have sold a player because he got a 7 for his new club!

That's probably as good a guide to signing players as at least half the managers in the football league!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Player ratings on 23:08 - Feb 12 with 2193 viewsTVOS1907

Player ratings on 23:04 - Feb 12 by D_Alien

That's probably as good a guide to signing players as at least half the managers in the football league!

True!

Login to get fewer ads

Player ratings on 09:11 - Feb 14 with 1962 viewsregjenkins

Maybe the scores indicate the value of the exercise of rating players? Totally random and for most of us, just not worth bothering with. I stopped a while back, but for those who find it fun then its not for me to criticize?
I would settle for an average score of 2.0 for every player and win 1-0 this weekend at Peterborough.

U.T.D

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024