Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology 21:22 - Feb 20 with 9875 viewsDarran

After listening first hand tonight of the work that's gone on in the last six months from the Trust Chairman I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology for the abuse he's been receiving in some quarters.

And some people want this fella gone.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 21:28]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 21:32 - Feb 20 with 4126 viewsMartyrman57

Agreed. Sir Phil YJB
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 21:36 - Feb 20 with 4099 viewsScoobyWho

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 21:32 - Feb 20 by Martyrman57

Agreed. Sir Phil YJB

Well I wont hero worship you Phil, we have spoken twice ever.
But congratulations to you and the trust for all your pretty much un rewarded work over the years. And whatever you do win that seat back.
The divvies don't deserve to jump on the back of yours and the trusts hard work.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 21:45 - Feb 20 with 4023 viewstwotimejack

A little bit of sick just entered my mouth reading that.

Well done Phil.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 21:56 - Feb 20 with 3952 viewsNookiejack

Absolutely loved the quote from Phil when referring to his meeting with Charles Noelle at Heathrow

'They are sports guys and they are interested in ‘soccer’ (as he kept referring to it) but we could not see — and have not seen since — a clear rationale for why they wanted to buy these shares,'

Very clever and hit the 'baseball out of the ballpark (San Diego Padres?) for me'.

We have to find a win:win for all stakeholders going forward though. Don't envy Huw Cooze when he turns up at the next Board meeting.
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:04 - Feb 20 with 3899 viewsJackfath

I don't owe Phil an apology. However I feel I would like to give him my thanks for clearly doing a stirling job with the Trust whilst holding down a job and being a Dad. Any one of those three is a full time job in itself. Add to this some pretty disgraceful personal comments made on this and other fans sites about him to which he did not rise to and you can see the substance of the man.

Thanks Phil.

You Jack Bastard.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:06 - Feb 20 with 3881 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Phil, excellent work

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 3873 viewsItchySphincter

...and to think it's more important to some people that he should be on here more often moderating their mess.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:10 - Feb 20 with 3849 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's all gone quiet all of a sudden on here!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:10 - Feb 20 with 3848 viewsDrGonzo

I concur. Well done Phil and the trust.
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:13 - Feb 20 with 3825 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

A true gentleman
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:14 - Feb 20 with 3810 viewsSwanseajill

I'll be extremely surprised if that happens.
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:17 - Feb 20 with 3798 viewsTheFranchise

He already has a statue

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:22 - Feb 20 with 3760 viewsMillie

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:17 - Feb 20 by TheFranchise

He already has a statue

Did T2C give him a hard time?

This post has been edited by an administrator
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:37 - Feb 20 with 3680 viewsEdmundo

Well said Darran 👍

Feck me, must be the rum 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:42 - Feb 20 with 3644 viewsWingstandwood

God Bless Swansea City Supporters Trust!

Argus!

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:45 - Feb 20 with 3624 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:47 - Feb 20 with 3618 viewsbluenile

Otters??.................dragging us into the gutter???..................................Nearly fell off my chair laughing (nothing personal)

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:49 - Feb 20 with 3600 viewsGowerjack

The silence is deafening from some quarters.

Regardless

Congratulations to our trust for a job well done.

It's difficult to escape the conclusion that the deal has stalled due to greed from certain shareholders however.

The battle is won
The war continues

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:57 - Feb 20 with 3556 viewsperchrockjack

Beaver innit.

Me mum had a Beaver coat.

Indeed silence deafining.

Good people Been publically hammered.

They could have walked away and as I suggested, then we d truly be royally fooked.

Our director meeting a former poster truly shamed us and frankly I d have strong words with thst director for so doing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 23:08 - Feb 20 with 3502 viewsBloodyhills

I have not slated him so have nothing to apologise for.

Well done though Mr Sumbler.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 23:22 - Feb 20 with 3438 viewsScoobyWho

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:22 - Feb 20 by Millie

Did T2C give him a hard time?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Interestingly he didn't appear.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 23:31 - Feb 20 with 3397 viewsMillie

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 23:22 - Feb 20 by ScoobyWho

Interestingly he didn't appear.

Gone down in my estimation, big time, put up or shut up
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 23:39 - Feb 20 with 3377 viewsLeonisGod

Bollox, bollox, bollox!!! Forgot the meeting was tonight. Been off all week and not been checking diary or on here as much. I was looking forward to tonight as well.
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 00:28 - Feb 21 with 3238 viewsJackerwocey

I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology on 22:57 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Beaver innit.

Me mum had a Beaver coat.

Indeed silence deafining.

Good people Been publically hammered.

They could have walked away and as I suggested, then we d truly be royally fooked.

Our director meeting a former poster truly shamed us and frankly I d have strong words with thst director for so doing

"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.

Now in Liverpool next week PRJ
Does that offer to stay with you in the Wirral still stand
I think Phil Sumbler deserves a full public apology (n/t) on 00:31 - Feb 21 with 3227 viewsNeathJack

[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 0:32]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024