Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ 21:23 - Mar 13 with 1744 viewsbonymine

1 Lukasz Fabianski
2 Angel Rangel
3 Dzemal Hadziabdic
4 Ante Rajkovic
5 Federico Fernandez
6 Ferrie Bodde
7 Johnny De Guzman
8 Georgio Chinaglia
9 Wilfried Bony
10 Gylfi Sigurdsson
11 Jefferson Montero

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 1716 viewsStarsky

Change Michu for Chinaglia...

End of thread

It's just the internet, init.

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 1712 viewsDewi1jack

Make a squad of it.

Big Mama Sidibe
Ki S Y
Vorm or Rimmer. Think Vorm from his 1st season here
Jason Scotland

Edit.
Forgot about Michu But would only have 1st season Michu; 2nd season would be transferred
[Post edited 13 Mar 2015 21:39]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 1690 viewslifelong

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:38 - Mar 13 by Dewi1jack

Make a squad of it.

Big Mama Sidibe
Ki S Y
Vorm or Rimmer. Think Vorm from his 1st season here
Jason Scotland

Edit.
Forgot about Michu But would only have 1st season Michu; 2nd season would be transferred
[Post edited 13 Mar 2015 21:39]

Bob Latchford.
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 1684 viewsStarsky

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:44 - Mar 13 by lifelong

Bob Latchford.

Foreign mun.

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:51 - Mar 13 with 1681 viewslifelong

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:50 - Mar 13 by Starsky

Foreign mun.

He's English.
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 00:17 - Mar 14 with 1539 viewsAquinas

Apart from the players mentioned in the OP

Snoop Dogg Lawrence.

Gomez on the bench for his goal against cardiff.

My full backing for Bodde though. I wish we could have seen him for one PL season.
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 00:17 - Mar 14 with 1538 viewsStarsky

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:51 - Mar 13 by lifelong

He's English.

He's British mun

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 02:46 - Mar 14 with 1498 viewsjack247

Not having been around 30 odd years ago, Bodde is the only non premier league player id have in there.

Hell of a central midfield to choose from

Ki, Bodde, De Guzman for 2 slots
Michu, Sigurdsson for the other.
Login to get fewer ads

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 09:47 - Mar 14 with 1380 viewsWarwickHunt

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 21:37 - Mar 13 by Starsky

Change Michu for Chinaglia...

End of thread

Correct.

He obviously never saw Chinaglia play for us...
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 09:56 - Mar 14 with 1368 viewsDr_Winston

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 09:47 - Mar 14 by WarwickHunt

Correct.

Not sure I'd have Bodde in there ahead of KSY either.

As good as Bodde was for us, he never had the chance to do it at the highest level. He might have been able to, he might not. Either way you'd have to choose someone who has ahead of him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 11:17 - Mar 14 with 1312 viewsfreewheeling

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 09:47 - Mar 14 by WarwickHunt

Correct.

As an aside, I never saw Chinaglia play for us or at least don’t remember if I did, but I used to play against him and train with him quite regularly when he was with the New York Cosmos late 70’s early 80’s.

I was working in the Bahamas at the time and the Cosmos used to come to Grand Bahama for about 3-4 weeks pre season or winter training every year and they used to train on the playing fields owned by the company I used to work for. They would play against anyone who had a half decent side. The Bahamians loved it. My works team used to train with them regularly. Being from Swansea I became quite friendly with Georgio at the time. I can attest to the fact that he was very proud of his Welsh roots and believe it or not with his history, very proud of having played for the Swans. Not bad considering he was a Cardiff boy and we gave him a free transfer to get him off our books.
My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 11:58 - Mar 14 with 1278 viewsSenhin

Ki is better than deGuzman.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 12:15 - Mar 14 with 1270 viewsWarwickHunt

My Best Ever Swans X1 Foreign Players ............ on 11:17 - Mar 14 by freewheeling

As an aside, I never saw Chinaglia play for us or at least don’t remember if I did, but I used to play against him and train with him quite regularly when he was with the New York Cosmos late 70’s early 80’s.

I was working in the Bahamas at the time and the Cosmos used to come to Grand Bahama for about 3-4 weeks pre season or winter training every year and they used to train on the playing fields owned by the company I used to work for. They would play against anyone who had a half decent side. The Bahamians loved it. My works team used to train with them regularly. Being from Swansea I became quite friendly with Georgio at the time. I can attest to the fact that he was very proud of his Welsh roots and believe it or not with his history, very proud of having played for the Swans. Not bad considering he was a Cardiff boy and we gave him a free transfer to get him off our books.

The classic Chinaglia story was that he hadn't showed up at the Vetch an hour before kick off for a reserve match. Someone was sent to his digs to get the lazy c*nt out of bed.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024