Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Use don't need anymore signing hill says 16:46 - Jun 13 with 6240 viewsbilbobaggins

But what happens if the club sells Henderson for instance ?
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 16:49 - Jun 13 with 6228 viewsTVOS1907

'Use'? Hmm.

And he hasn't actually said anything of the sort.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 16:57 - Jun 13 with 6200 viewsbilbobaggins

Productive text ! Meant to say us ! But he says he would like one or two but not really worried ! But what if we lose a player at last minute late on !
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 17:10 - Jun 13 with 6150 viewsR_AFC

Then we will cope. As we always do.

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 17:14 - Jun 13 with 6138 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lillis it is then?
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 17:52 - Jun 13 with 6045 viewsisitme

I assume you are basing this off the Observer article?

Hilly actually said that he would like to bring in a couple more faces,but that he wouldn't be upset starting preseason with the squad that he has. He also commented that in the past he has had to wait for players like Logan and O'Connell to become available.

In a previous interview he has said that if some of the younger players do not look to have progressed he would bring in some more experienced players. Obviously if first team players leave then they will be replaced.

I suspect he is looking for a Goalkeeper, left back, defensive midfielder and a striker. If Kennedy can agree a new contract that is the left back taken care of. Hilly will know how much money he has left to spend on wages and will be playing a waiting game. At the moment I doubt we can afford the quality of players he is looking for, hopefully that will change by the start of the season.

I do think at times some people overreact/read too much into Hill's comments. It is not as if he will say we want five players and her is the list of who I am after. Often he is playing cat and mouse with agents, players who are out of contract and those within the squad.
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:22 - Jun 13 with 5958 viewsbilbobaggins

Personally I did not think we needed much and hill has purchased with the thought we. Ight lose one player who he would rather keep . I don't see the logic in letting Joel Logan go as he seamed to be progressing well
I think a back up keeper in a must and we need to train more defensively as hill said some of the game we lost are a crime to say the lest
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:36 - Jun 13 with 5932 viewstazzydjr

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:22 - Jun 13 by bilbobaggins

Personally I did not think we needed much and hill has purchased with the thought we. Ight lose one player who he would rather keep . I don't see the logic in letting Joel Logan go as he seamed to be progressing well
I think a back up keeper in a must and we need to train more defensively as hill said some of the game we lost are a crime to say the lest

I don't think we need a back-up keeper considering the beast what Jonathan Diba is building into his development will see him selected for England U19/U20/U21 at future dates it can only be good a very bright prospect, I can understand Logan on the transfer list but i don't get why hes been moved to the midfield in the youth/reserves he were a striker scoring goals for fun the ideal fox in the box type player or the type of player you feed the ball and they score goals.

Be interesting to see if TK does put pen to paper
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 18:38]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:49 - Jun 13 with 5890 viewsisitme

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:22 - Jun 13 by bilbobaggins

Hill sees him everyday in training. For me Logan is quick and works hard but his decision making is not good enough. Also Hooper players in the same position as Logan, so I might be a case of one or the other.

I know football is a game of opinions but I certainly don't see Logan as a fox in the box type of striker. He also played as a wide player for the youth team, exactly the same position he has played for the first team.
Login to get fewer ads

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:50 - Jun 13 with 5887 viewsbilbobaggins

Sometime as a dale fan it drives you mad at one point last season we were one player off being the best team p!aging great football but the wheels came off when the keeper got injured and went back ! That affected us more than the loss of done in my eyes
And not you feel if we could get our hands on one experienced centre forward who perhaps not at the best club getting full time football we could really make go of it this season
We have a strong dressing room of talent
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 09:01 - Jun 14 with 5481 viewstheedalefan

I would try and re-sign Logan (Keeper) again. He made a massive difference to our results. He was the difference between us having a good season and a poor one.
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 12:42 - Jun 14 with 5262 viewsdingdangblue

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:36 - Jun 13 by tazzydjr

I don't think we need a back-up keeper considering the beast what Jonathan Diba is building into his development will see him selected for England U19/U20/U21 at future dates it can only be good a very bright prospect, I can understand Logan on the transfer list but i don't get why hes been moved to the midfield in the youth/reserves he were a striker scoring goals for fun the ideal fox in the box type player or the type of player you feed the ball and they score goals.

If Diba is good enough for U19,U20,U21 why isn't he currently being picked for the U18's or before that the U17's?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 12:49 - Jun 14 with 5251 viewsrochdaleriddler

our defence let us down last season, without o.connell and logan we looked likely to concede at any time. Going forward we looked great.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 12:57 - Jun 14 with 5229 viewsShun

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 16:57 - Jun 13 by bilbobaggins

Productive text ! Meant to say us ! But he says he would like one or two but not really worried ! But what if we lose a player at last minute late on !

Us don't need any signing? How is that any better?
Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 13:00 - Jun 14 with 5222 viewsShun

Use don't need anymore signing hill says on 18:36 - Jun 13 by tazzydjr

Have you watched Diba a lot? How long do you think before he'll be ready for the first team, tazbot?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024