Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kingsley 22:13 - Jul 24 with 6333 viewsrobld002

Stephen Kingsley looked very solid at centre back tonight, too good to go out on loan for my liking
Kingsley on 22:27 - Jul 24 with 5209 viewsSwan91

I think his potential will show if he gets loaned out. He won't get near the first team If we have Bartley,Amat,Fede and Williams ahead of him.
Kingsley on 22:28 - Jul 24 with 5197 viewsrobld002

Kingsley on 22:27 - Jul 24 by Swan91

I think his potential will show if he gets loaned out. He won't get near the first team If we have Bartley,Amat,Fede and Williams ahead of him.

I thought he was better than bartley if i'm honest
Kingsley on 22:37 - Jul 24 with 5157 viewsSwan91

Kingsley on 22:28 - Jul 24 by robld002

I thought he was better than bartley if i'm honest

As in the Bartley who scored today? Bartley has more experience.

Maybe after a season in the championship Kingsley could replace Bartley as back up cb but I don't think he should now. Still pretty young.
Kingsley on 22:41 - Jul 24 with 5136 viewsmonmouth

Scoring from a yard out doesn't make you a good centre back. I'd be horrified if we had to rely on bartley for any length of time. Not saying Kingsley's the answer and as long as indestructible Ash is around and performing I suppose it's unlikely to be a major issue.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kingsley on 22:42 - Jul 24 with 5132 viewsrobld002

Bartley scored a tap in that my mum could've scored, he had two great opportunities for headers which I would've expected him to do much better with given his height. Defensively he looked shaky and seemed to be out of position sometimes. However I must give him credit for two fantastic sliding tackles that he made!
Kingsley on 22:47 - Jul 24 with 5091 viewspencoedjack

Kingsley on 22:42 - Jul 24 by robld002

Bartley scored a tap in that my mum could've scored, he had two great opportunities for headers which I would've expected him to do much better with given his height. Defensively he looked shaky and seemed to be out of position sometimes. However I must give him credit for two fantastic sliding tackles that he made!

Except for the last sentence sums Bartley up perfectly
Kingsley on 22:51 - Jul 24 with 5064 viewsrobld002

Kingsley on 22:47 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Except for the last sentence sums Bartley up perfectly

I like how my attempted positive thread on Kingsley has turned into slagging of Bartley
Kingsley on 22:53 - Jul 24 with 5046 viewsmorningstar

Kingsley on 22:51 - Jul 24 by robld002

I like how my attempted positive thread on Kingsley has turned into slagging of Bartley

Ignore them mate. Kingsley and Bartley are Legends!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Kingsley on 22:55 - Jul 24 with 5036 viewsrobld002

Kingsley on 22:53 - Jul 24 by morningstar

Ignore them mate. Kingsley and Bartley are Legends!

All of the swans except Tiendalli are legends in my eyes
Kingsley on 22:59 - Jul 24 with 5018 viewsmorningstar

Kingsley on 22:55 - Jul 24 by robld002

All of the swans except Tiendalli are legends in my eyes

Hmm? I dunno, I think Tiendalli is a legend as well!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kingsley on 23:02 - Jul 24 with 5002 viewspencoedjack

I apologise have not seen enough of Kingsley to comment on him.

Hope he can step up and be Ashs understudy.
Kingsley on 23:14 - Jul 24 with 4959 viewsDr_Winston

They can't help themselves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kingsley on 05:41 - Jul 25 with 4654 viewsKilkennyjack

Kingsley on 23:14 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

They can't help themselves.

Our u21 centre back Rodon is the one to watch.

Beware of the Risen People

Kingsley on 07:32 - Jul 25 with 4538 viewsrobld002

Kingsley on 05:41 - Jul 25 by Kilkennyjack

Our u21 centre back Rodon is the one to watch.

Is Rodon Welsh?
Kingsley on 09:59 - Jul 25 with 4263 viewsLeonisGod

I thought Kingsley was a left back?
Kingsley on 10:24 - Jul 25 with 4217 viewsUplandsJack

I really can't get my head round all the negativity towards Bartley...
He hardly ever gets REAL game time yet some on here just can't wait to pile in on him whenever he does get a run out...
The lad has quality, of that there is no doubt. Yes occationally he gets drawn out of position & make the odd rash challange , but let's not forget he is still relatively young, especially for a CB who historically peak in late 20's and again, I repeat, hardly ever plays....
We should be chuffed to have 4 decent CB's to select from in my view....

As for Kingsley, everything I hear from friends who've watched him a lot more than I have, is that this lad is going to be top draw if he continues his development as expected
Kingsley on 10:34 - Jul 25 with 4183 viewsNeath_Jack

Look out should Bartley ever make as many mistakes in a game as Fernandez does, regularly. It will be manna from heaven for the mouth breathers on here aye. How dare he score a tap in last night, he should have missed that and scored with two headers instead, the absolute rotter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kingsley on 10:41 - Jul 25 with 4166 viewsDaggyjack

Kingsley on 10:34 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Look out should Bartley ever make as many mistakes in a game as Fernandez does, regularly. It will be manna from heaven for the mouth breathers on here aye. How dare he score a tap in last night, he should have missed that and scored with two headers instead, the absolute rotter.

Yes, Fernandez is awful and had an awful first season with us...Ash was poor too.
Bartley and Tiendalli for CB's for me
Kingsley on 10:46 - Jul 25 with 4152 viewsNeath_Jack

Kingsley on 10:41 - Jul 25 by Daggyjack

Yes, Fernandez is awful and had an awful first season with us...Ash was poor too.
Bartley and Tiendalli for CB's for me

Because, that is exactly what i said my friend.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kingsley on 10:51 - Jul 25 with 4131 viewsUplandsJack

Kingsley on 22:42 - Jul 24 by robld002

Yeah, yeah... like the hatrick Emnes NEVER got despite having a hatfull of clear opportunities...
Please if all you have to say is bollox ... don't bother hey!
Kingsley on 11:01 - Jul 25 with 4108 viewsUplandsJack

Well I never read into that what NJ said...
I belive he was merely pointing out that Freddie regulary made mistakes...
Christ if you watched him often enough you'd know for sure his distribution is quite simply shit. Especially for an established Argentinian international...
Kingsley on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 4066 viewsDarran

Kingsley on 11:01 - Jul 25 by UplandsJack

Well I never read into that what NJ said...
I belive he was merely pointing out that Freddie regulary made mistakes...
Christ if you watched him often enough you'd know for sure his distribution is quite simply shit. Especially for an established Argentinian international...

Well said Uplands my old friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kingsley on 12:05 - Jul 25 with 3989 viewsFlashberryjack

Kingsley on 10:24 - Jul 25 by UplandsJack

He hardly ever gets REAL game time yet some on here just can't wait to pile in on him whenever he does get a run out...
The lad has quality, of that there is no doubt. Yes occationally he gets drawn out of position & make the odd rash challange , but let's not forget he is still relatively young, especially for a CB who historically peak in late 20's and again, I repeat, hardly ever plays....

As for Kingsley, everything I hear from friends who've watched him a lot more than I have, is that this lad is going to be top draw if he continues his development as expected

Well said mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kingsley on 13:59 - Jul 25 with 3825 viewsDaggyjack

Kingsley on 11:16 - Jul 25 by Darran

Well said Uplands my old friend.

Yes, well said Uplands.
Kingsley will become one of our first choice centre halves in the next couple of years. Always highly thought of at Falkirk and now underlining that potential at Swansea.
Kingsley on 14:22 - Jul 25 with 3775 viewsunion_jack

Kingsley on 10:24 - Jul 25 by UplandsJack

Absolutely! It's become 'fashionable' on here to rubbish him. All the sheep then come out and follow in an orderly fashion.

I think Bartley is a good player, who gets little to no game time. What then can you expect?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024