Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Vincenti 09:07 - Oct 2 with 4236 views100notout

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/peter-vincenti-receives-unsung-hero-aw

Already one of my favourite players, PV has gone up a few places in the list of all time favourite Dale players. Well done Peter - keep up the good work both on and off the pitch

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Peter Vincenti on 09:11 - Oct 2 with 4222 viewsirisaln

I keep betting that horse Vincenti !

It's a b---dy donkey !!!!!!!
Peter Vincenti on 09:14 - Oct 2 with 4211 viewsMBoothman

A fantastic representative of the club and a gentleman. Very glad we have him for another three years at least.

Yes. That IS Sako.

Peter Vincenti on 09:59 - Oct 2 with 4140 viewsRosun

The future Mrs. V is a diamond too.
She was more than happy to chat away to my 8 year old daughter about all things fashion related (shoes / handbags / clothes / hairstyles etc) during the quieter moments in some of our recent matches.
Peter Vincenti on 11:33 - Oct 2 with 3998 viewsThe_DJ

Peter Vincenti on 09:14 - Oct 2 by MBoothman

A fantastic representative of the club and a gentleman. Very glad we have him for another three years at least.

He always has time for fans after the game and last year he ensured Dale have 4 Norwegian fans for life.
Great player to boot who is doing the business again this season.

Delighted for him and the Club.

Peter Vincenti on 12:15 - Oct 2 with 3909 viewsrochdaleriddler

chatted to him a couple of times, great bloke

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Peter Vincenti on 12:53 - Oct 2 with 3830 viewsSwissdale

Vincenti is very friendly and approachable in the players lounge after the game - one of the few that actually bothers to come upstairs and mingle with the fans.

Hopefully Peter will see his career out with Dale, his intelligence, personality and popularity would also make him an ideal person to have around long after his playing days have finished (if that's where he wants to be).

Oh, and he's also our top scorer - so still contributing plenty on the pitch!
Peter Vincenti on 13:58 - Oct 2 with 3738 viewsTalkingSutty

Peter Vincenti on 12:53 - Oct 2 by Swissdale

Vincenti is very friendly and approachable in the players lounge after the game - one of the few that actually bothers to come upstairs and mingle with the fans.

Hopefully Peter will see his career out with Dale, his intelligence, personality and popularity would also make him an ideal person to have around long after his playing days have finished (if that's where he wants to be).

Oh, and he's also our top scorer - so still contributing plenty on the pitch!

Agree with all of that. Vincenti is one of Hills best ever signings and a footballer who isn't up his own backside, that's a rarity these days.
Peter Vincenti on 14:07 - Oct 2 with 3717 viewspaulscho

I posted this after Tuesdays game, never lets me down.

Skinny Peter V is very quickly becoming a Rochdale legend, he is going to be remembered for a long time around Spotland.
Finding the onion bag regularly. Just got to love the big fella.

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Peter Vincenti on 15:42 - Oct 2 with 3624 viewsShun

Love this man.
Peter Vincenti on 15:44 - Oct 2 with 3617 viewslove_the_dale

I hope that they announce this tomorrow and that he gets a standing round of applause.
Peter Vincenti on 17:06 - Oct 2 with 3501 viewskirbys

P V is shaping up to be the next Dale legend. 100% all round player and team member who knows about supporters too.
Fantastic to learn of his charity work - a special asset to dale.
Peter Vincenti on 19:16 - Oct 2 with 3346 viewselectricblue

Perhaps there could be a bucket collection during one home game for his charity and fans can show their appreciation for the tall fella......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Peter Vincenti on 21:56 - Oct 2 with 3211 viewsR17ALE

Peter Vincenti on 19:16 - Oct 2 by electricblue

Perhaps there could be a bucket collection during one home game for his charity and fans can show their appreciation for the tall fella......

Yes. Fully agree, and well said. Would give the fans the opportunity to pay their respects to our No.7 whilst also helping unfortunate cancer sufferers. Most bucket collections I walk on by as I don't trust mainstream charities (or bury). I trust PV enough though to be involved in a reputable charity. For a PV collection I would dig deep, possibly even a note, if I've still got a Jersey green spot somewhere!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Peter Vincenti on 00:28 - Oct 3 with 3114 viewsLondondale

Took a mate to the Millwall game who asked who our best player was. I instantly said Hendo. Actually, Peter V has a huge claim - so often overlooked but so often also pops up with a truly vital goal! Already one of our best ever players for me given the era.
Peter Vincenti on 09:15 - Oct 3 with 2968 viewsfitzochris

Peter Vincenti on 00:28 - Oct 3 by Londondale

Took a mate to the Millwall game who asked who our best player was. I instantly said Hendo. Actually, Peter V has a huge claim - so often overlooked but so often also pops up with a truly vital goal! Already one of our best ever players for me given the era.

He is also the most reliable outlet we have on the flank. I don't watch us play week in-week out anymore but, when I do watch us, I always have absolute confidence the ball will stick with us when it's sent out Vincenti's way.

Big fan of his. Never had the pleasure of meeting him in person like others, but he's always been responsive on Twitter.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Peter Vincenti on 09:28 - Oct 3 with 2952 viewsaleanddale

Peter Vincenti on 09:15 - Oct 3 by fitzochris

He is also the most reliable outlet we have on the flank. I don't watch us play week in-week out anymore but, when I do watch us, I always have absolute confidence the ball will stick with us when it's sent out Vincenti's way.

Big fan of his. Never had the pleasure of meeting him in person like others, but he's always been responsive on Twitter.

He is a top bloke Fitz.. Really pleased we have him for 2 seasons after this one!!

Always time for a chat if you do bump into him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024