Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit 18:03 - Oct 17 with 7270 viewsBartRowou

Does anyone know if it'll be on sale before Christmas? Young lad with us today thinks it's awesome but refuses to buy the blue or white top as they're "boring".
Well done the club for choosing something so appealing.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

New Kit on 18:06 - Oct 17 with 5671 viewsKnowlesy

According to Twitter the kits won't be going on sale. It's a shame cos I think they look quality. Something a bit different.
New Kit on 18:13 - Oct 17 with 5612 viewsBartRowou

New Kit on 18:06 - Oct 17 by Knowlesy

According to Twitter the kits won't be going on sale. It's a shame cos I think they look quality. Something a bit different.

I don't understand why we've changed the away kit all of a sudden. As there was no clash with Bury's shirts, I'm guessing that we've ditched the white one in favour of this.

Hopefully they'll keep the white for when it gets dark or the pitch gets muddy (green/black might clash with grass/mud).

New Kit on 18:14 - Oct 17 with 5606 views442Dale

Boring? They're two of the top 184 kits in the country.

I think today illustrated the folly of choosing a home kit with swathes of white on it, which is then compounded by having a white away kit. Quite why two of the choices in the poll for the new away kit were white is difficult to work out as well. We know white has caused issues in the past - see the club specifically choosing last season's yellow shirt - so surely one would have been enough?
All of these points have been raised on here, as has identifying when a third kit will be required.

The green and black shirt does look good. Why can't it be put on sale and then used as the third kit again next season? With serving members of the Trust board involved in the panel to choose the 12 choices for next season's shirts, we have at least an outlet to raise this idea. And I shall.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 18:15 - Oct 17 with 5594 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

New Kit on 18:06 - Oct 17 by Knowlesy

...until the club rralise there is sufficient interest and a chance to make money...
New Kit on 18:21 - Oct 17 with 5535 views442Dale

New Kit on 18:15 - Oct 17 by Albert_Whitehurst

...until the club rralise there is sufficient interest and a chance to make money...

Couldn't this be something that could bring in money to the club, benefit the local community and gain some good PR at the same time? Order a limited number of shirts (presume there's a minimum order), then say a percentage will then go to a local charity in the run-up to Christmas?

In fact, why not the one supporters voted for?

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/07/rmch-wins-charity-poll/

New Kit on 18:32 - Oct 17 with 5485 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 18:13 - Oct 17 by BartRowou

I don't understand why we've changed the away kit all of a sudden. As there was no clash with Bury's shirts, I'm guessing that we've ditched the white one in favour of this.

Hopefully they'll keep the white for when it gets dark or the pitch gets muddy (green/black might clash with grass/mud).

Probably an irrelevant discussion.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Kit on 10:24 - Oct 18 with 5117 viewsfunkkk

New Kit on 18:15 - Oct 17 by Albert_Whitehurst

Can't remember the last time I bought a shirt but would buy that one. It may be in the clubs interests to sound out opinion. At the very least auction off the match worn shirts should we not be planning on wearing them again.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 10:26]
New Kit on 10:28 - Oct 18 with 5103 viewsDySporting

New Kit on 10:24 - Oct 18 by funkkk

Can't remember the last time I bought a shirt but would buy that one. It may be in the clubs interests to sound out opinion. At the very least auction off the match worn shirts should we not be planning on wearing them again.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 10:26]

Using the fact that Bury play in white and blue my guess would be that it could be worn at Colchester, Coventry and Wigan away as well this season
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit on 12:13 - Oct 18 with 4980 views442Dale

Out of interest, how many people on here would buy the green & black shirt if it was on sale and used as the third kit for this season and next? Stick a reply in this thread please.

New Kit on 13:11 - Oct 18 with 4883 viewsTalkingSutty

New Kit on 12:13 - Oct 18 by 442Dale

Out of interest, how many people on here would buy the green & black shirt if it was on sale and used as the third kit for this season and next? Stick a reply in this thread please.

Yes.
New Kit on 13:40 - Oct 18 with 4843 viewsdoleydale

When it gets to a fiver in the end of season sales. Yes. It's the best of the 3 kits.

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

New Kit on 13:47 - Oct 18 with 4829 viewsChaffRAFC

I'd buy it without question. The white away kit is both awful and pointless and this one is a million times better.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New Kit on 14:36 - Oct 18 with 4770 viewsTVOS1907

Yes, I would. Not bought either of the other two yet, but like this one very much.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Kit on 15:32 - Oct 18 with 4699 viewsNigeriamark

New Kit on 13:11 - Oct 18 by TalkingSutty

Yes.

Yes. Best since the all black away shirt
New Kit on 15:38 - Oct 18 with 4685 viewsDale23years

yep me +2 also

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

New Kit on 15:48 - Oct 18 with 4664 viewszxcvbnm

Id buy as well

Poll: Best loanee keeper

New Kit on 15:56 - Oct 18 with 4652 viewsboromat

I do like green away kits my entry for the competition was green and white stripes with black shorts. Definitely the best of our three kits this season and if it had been realised at the start of the season I would have bought it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New Kit on 16:10 - Oct 18 with 4635 viewsAtThePeake

Wouldn't pay £40 for a shirt personally but if I was going to, I would get that one rather than the blue or white one.

Tangled up in blue.

New Kit on 17:22 - Oct 18 with 4567 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Moi aussi.
New Kit on 19:10 - Oct 18 with 4479 viewsWill_RAFC

Everyone I was with yesterday said how much they loved the Green kit. It would be an instant purchase for me. I've bought the home shirt as I always do but haven't bought the white one.
New Kit on 20:35 - Oct 18 with 4387 viewsBartRowou

You get some cheap, completely plain white shorts and socks and you have a classic kit there, Jack.

New Kit on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 4207 views442Dale

Update on the third kit: having contacted the marketing department at Spotland, they are aware of the interest and positive comments around the new third kit and will update fans soon via the OS. It was really encouraging to hear, so full credit to those involved down at the club.

Thanks to everyone who responded with comments and declaring an interest in buying the shirt, it illustrates the role that supporters have to play.

New Kit on 18:21 - Oct 19 with 4169 viewsTalkingSutty

New Kit on 17:57 - Oct 19 by 442Dale

Update on the third kit: having contacted the marketing department at Spotland, they are aware of the interest and positive comments around the new third kit and will update fans soon via the OS. It was really encouraging to hear, so full credit to those involved down at the club.

Thanks to everyone who responded with comments and declaring an interest in buying the shirt, it illustrates the role that supporters have to play.

Well done for approaching the club. With a bit of luck they will get them in the Club shop in plenty of time for Xmas.
New Kit on 21:54 - Oct 19 with 4058 viewsRosun

Just been talking with Mrs. Rosun about this (I know, it's not all glamour being an international jet setter) and she says she wished that the club shop did more gifts for men at Xmas because apparently I'm a bugger to get presents for.
Vertical stripes in the fashion industry are supposed to elongate the fuller figure. That's me and the new director getting one in our stocking on Christmas Day morning.
New Kit on 17:58 - Oct 20 with 3891 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/competition-win-a-rare-green-black-str

Chance for kids to win a green & black shirt and also info that the club will provide another update on their expected delivery date.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024