Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bombs at France game and shooting 21:54 - Nov 13 with 34461 viewsGloucs_R

Suicide bombers at France v Germany game and machine gun attacks in Paris

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 15:33 - Nov 14 with 3457 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 15:17 - Nov 14 by WilloW4

I get your point Mate but there seems to be thousands of 'kids' being indoctutrinated into having a 'go' at us, mostly British born, according to world news.

Something similar here, too, but to fight that we need to a) stop giving terrorists the propaganda ammunition they need, ie, that the West hates Muslims and b) reassure local Muslims that the best thing they can do is help prevent these threats growing.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 15:34 - Nov 14 with 3453 viewslondonscottish

Bombs at France game and shooting on 11:38 - Nov 14 by isawqpratwcity

If you vilify all adherents of Islam then you will fuel a reciprocal action. You will lose the support of the very people, moderate Muslims, who will be most useful in identifying and combating threats. The terrorist propaganda is that we oppress all of Islam and that all Muslims should fight us. We shouldn't help them prove that message.

Agree.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:15 - Nov 14 with 3346 viewslondonscottish

Interesting response from someone who converted to Islam

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995913/Terrorists-are-

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:20 - Nov 14 with 3326 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 15:12 - Nov 14 by isawqpratwcity

I was thinking of Oz when I wrote that. Of that 15 yo who was convinced to go shoot that police aide in Sydney, of that bloke in Melbourne who was being egged on to stab some-one at the Anzac Day Parade by a 14 yo from Britain.

But I don't think it's 'war' yet in Oz, or, imo, Britain. Far more to be gained by keeping these communities welcomed in our society.

Ok I Saw I will stick to the incidents over here.
How do you think we could've avoided that murder? In Sydney.
Don't you think the internet had something to do with it rather than our oppressive security service? Do you really believe that 15 yo was so downtrodden , so whipped to despair by our oppressive society that he had to resort to murder?
Seriously .How could Australia avoided that murder.?
He wasn't some ragged arsed youth from the West Bank ,his family were f'cking minted.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:32 - Nov 14 with 3298 viewsBromleyHoop

Being reported on Sky News that one of last nights attackers entered Greece as a refugee earlier this year #Refugeeswelcome.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:40 - Nov 14 with 3268 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:15 - Nov 14 by londonscottish

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995913/Terrorists-are-

That is f'cking superb mate. I've been waiting for something like that for ages.
Like the women's Peace Marches in Norn Iron . They were ridiculed and threatened by both sides but they stuck at it and they did make a difference.
Looking forward to Muslim peace march ..Does'nt have to be big . Sunni , Shi`ite or whoever.Get them all marching together. Would be cool..

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:42 - Nov 14 with 3250 viewsjonno

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:15 - Nov 14 by londonscottish

The lack of response from other Muslims to his initiative is telling.....and worrying.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:51 - Nov 14 with 3222 viewsWilloW4

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:40 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

That is f'cking superb mate. I've been waiting for something like that for ages.
Like the women's Peace Marches in Norn Iron . They were ridiculed and threatened by both sides but they stuck at it and they did make a difference.
Looking forward to Muslim peace march ..Does'nt have to be big . Sunni , Shi`ite or whoever.Get them all marching together. Would be cool..

I agree with you pommyhoop ...but don't expect to see that march in London anytime soon.. And if we do, there will be hundreds of 'radicals' carrying banners saying all sorts of anti shite..( whilst the London taxpayers foot the cost as the Met police 'keep the peace').... Welcome to the NUTHOUSE.......Religion.. I shit it .!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:12 - Nov 14 with 3170 viewsQPR1882

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passpor

Who would have known one of last nights bombers entered Europe as a refugee,
Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:15 - Nov 14 with 3163 viewsDWQPR

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:32 - Nov 14 by BromleyHoop

Being reported on Sky News that one of last nights attackers entered Greece as a refugee earlier this year #Refugeeswelcome.

I said this back during the time that the refugee crisis first began and the only politician to say the same thing was Nigel Farage and he was called a racist for saying so.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:18 - Nov 14 with 3153 viewsWilloW4

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:12 - Nov 14 by QPR1882

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passpor

No surprises there then... It ain't rocket science... And one was just 15... This is the loonybin we live in.. Welcome to Europe you bastards.!
Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:30 - Nov 14 with 3106 viewsitsbiga

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:51 - Nov 14 by WilloW4

I agree with you pommyhoop ...but don't expect to see that march in London anytime soon.. And if we do, there will be hundreds of 'radicals' carrying banners saying all sorts of anti shite..( whilst the London taxpayers foot the cost as the Met police 'keep the peace').... Welcome to the NUTHOUSE.......Religion.. I shit it .!!!!!

"Religion.. I shit it"
Exactly.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:32 - Nov 14 with 3107 viewsTheBlob

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:40 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

Don't hold your breath.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:32 - Nov 14 with 3105 viewspaulparker

Now there is a shock , not

The time for action is now , fcuk all this #prayforparis sh1t from z list celebs & millionaire footballers
Same as marching down the street with candles and cardboard messages
We need to root out these extremists and get tough with them ,25 year sentences if need be
Close down mosques with history of radcallism, shut our borders right away
Anyone without a NI number gets deported
I await the backlash of being called this and that but fcuk it , I'm sick of this stuff keep happening
It will be here soon and it could be anyone of our friends or family involved
You can't talk to this lot anyone thinking that is very naive , we cannot keep sweeping this under the carpet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:54 - Nov 14 with 3052 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:32 - Nov 14 by paulparker

Now there is a shock , not

The time for action is now , fcuk all this #prayforparis sh1t from z list celebs & millionaire footballers
Same as marching down the street with candles and cardboard messages
We need to root out these extremists and get tough with them ,25 year sentences if need be
Close down mosques with history of radcallism, shut our borders right away
Anyone without a NI number gets deported
I await the backlash of being called this and that but fcuk it , I'm sick of this stuff keep happening
It will be here soon and it could be anyone of our friends or family involved
You can't talk to this lot anyone thinking that is very naive , we cannot keep sweeping this under the carpet

I still think we should try the Peace March Idea first.
Sunnis , Shiites , Wahhabis all linking hands together.
None of that hitting themselves till they bleed and burning effigys shit. Just a peaceful march like.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:00 - Nov 14 with 3033 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What a surprise.

Yet still you'll get people saying 'let more in, they're all genuine' ostriches.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:20 - Nov 14 with 2984 viewsWilloW4

Bombs at France game and shooting on 17:54 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

None of that hitting themselves till they bleed and burning effigys shit. Just a peaceful march like.

You're in oz mate.. Fair enough hugging a tree, but we' re still walking/working/drinking/eating in London..buy yourself a ticket back to London, go on a peace march, travel back to oz, say you've done your bit.. And wait til they have a pop at us again... That's an expensive peace march.
Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:38 - Nov 14 with 2937 viewsPommyhoop

Bombs at France game and shooting on 18:20 - Nov 14 by WilloW4

You're in oz mate.. Fair enough hugging a tree, but we' re still walking/working/drinking/eating in London..buy yourself a ticket back to London, go on a peace march, travel back to oz, say you've done your bit.. And wait til they have a pop at us again... That's an expensive peace march.

Ah come on mate . Dialogue is the key .
Socialize don't radicalize.

Go to 10 .14 if you cant be arsed to watch the lot..
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 18:42]

Bombs at France game and shooting on 20:32 - Nov 14 with 2746 viewsstowmarketrange

I enjoyed the article in the Telegraph and he should be applauded for taking that stance.I also wish the silent majority of decent Muslims expressed the same sentiments about hunting down their own bad apples.
One question that I do have though is about the Muslim communities in this country.Do the divisions that lead to Muslims killing fellow Muslims in other parts of the world exist here?
Are there seperate mosques here for Sunni and Shia Muslims?And if they can live together peaceably here,why can't it happen elsewhere?
Bombs at France game and shooting on 21:14 - Nov 14 with 2653 viewsDeano19766

And while Paris was getting bombed, this meeting was going on in England -

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamist

And people wonder why this sh!te happens. As soon as somebody opens their mouth in support of IS or whatever they call themselves, they should be put on a plane out of here the next day along with their immediate and extended family. No ifs no buts. Gone. End of. But no, do nothing and just observe while they and their skumbag wives and children live off the state.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 21:23]
Bombs at France game and shooting on 21:18 - Nov 14 with 2647 viewsWesty75

Bombs at France game and shooting on 15:15 - Nov 14 by Dorse

I can't subscribe to the idea that atrocities like this are the inevitable result of a belief in the metaphysical. That is overly simplistic and, frankly, ignores the issue in favour of saddling up a personal hobby horse. I have said on previous threads that this conflation of belief, faith, religion and politics in order to make a straw man to defeat is unhelpful and makes all further argument redundant as it becomes a competition to see who can shout the loudest.

Rational thought, reason and faith are in no way antithetical to one another. The issue is how leaders use them to control a narrative in order to achieve their end. It has ever been so. Faith is simply a hope for the future based on a belief. We all experience this; it is a fundamental human trait. But it can be, and is, exploited from our politicians telling us that their policies will result in the best of all possible worlds to an advertiser showing pretty women throwing themselves at people wearing Lynx. We choose to either adopt or reject the offer based on what we hope for the future.

Those responsible for this atrocity have freely chosen to adopt a narrative that is at odds with what the rest of their religious peers believe and hope for their collective future. These imbeciles seem to have missed the simple fact that at the end of every single one of their rak'ah, in all of their salah, they pray for peace in the world! To call them Muslim is to akin to calling every Irishman a terrorist because of the Troubles. Or every QPR fan a kunt because of that cretin pictured saluting at Nurnburg during the 06 World Cup.

They are deluded, self-obsessed idiots who desperately want to feel that their pointless little lives have more value than everyone else's because only they can prevent the desecration of their planet by filthy ideologies that don't jibe with their insular, Walter Mitty-like zeitgeist.

The West is evil? Where are all the innocent Muslims from Syria et al, on whose behalf they claim to struggle, running to? For fcuk's fcuking sake. The implication is, therefore, that only the terrorists have got their religion right, otherwise all the others would be delighted to stay! Since that isn't the case, I'm forced to conclude that the opposite is true.

Fcuk it. I've had enough of this shite.

Peace.

Good post mate
Bombs at France game and shooting on 22:37 - Nov 14 with 2520 viewsBromleyHoop

And invite the Israelis and Palestinians, Pakistanis and Indians, North and South Koreans while you're at it.

Dream on.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Bombs at France game and shooting on 23:38 - Nov 14 with 2431 viewsBluce_Ree

Bombs at France game and shooting on 21:14 - Nov 14 by Deano19766

And while Paris was getting bombed, this meeting was going on in England -

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamist

And people wonder why this sh!te happens. As soon as somebody opens their mouth in support of IS or whatever they call themselves, they should be put on a plane out of here the next day along with their immediate and extended family. No ifs no buts. Gone. End of. But no, do nothing and just observe while they and their skumbag wives and children live off the state.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 21:23]

That shit looks like the US version of the Daily Mail to be fair.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:34 - Nov 15 with 2360 viewsDeano19766

Bombs at France game and shooting on 23:38 - Nov 14 by Bluce_Ree

That shit looks like the US version of the Daily Mail to be fair.

What difference does that make? Unless you are denying this event even took place or denying that these people and their views exist? Also reported in the Bedford Post as well anyway
Bombs at France game and shooting on 00:56 - Nov 15 with 2339 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bombs at France game and shooting on 16:20 - Nov 14 by Pommyhoop

Ok I Saw I will stick to the incidents over here.
How do you think we could've avoided that murder? In Sydney.
Don't you think the internet had something to do with it rather than our oppressive security service? Do you really believe that 15 yo was so downtrodden , so whipped to despair by our oppressive society that he had to resort to murder?
Seriously .How could Australia avoided that murder.?
He wasn't some ragged arsed youth from the West Bank ,his family were f'cking minted.

That Sydney one was difficult. It might have been avoided if more attention was being paid to who he was associating with and what views he was expressing at home, definitely at school, the mosque etc.

I resent bitterly the internet controls introduced by Abbott and Brandis, and I condemn the ALP for not standing up more for the right to privacy. Metadata certainly is a very useful tool against terrorism, but I would not have it used against journalists, bikies, common criminals or Joe Blow on the street without demonstrable, pertinent cause.

And I agree with you that the average Aussie terrorist is not existentially threatened in any meaningful way. They are either radical activists or else impressionable idiot wannabees. The two best ways to fight them is to deny them their persecution complex and to have an untroubled Muslim community prepared to be diligent against radical elements.

Incidentally, I do have one very serious problem with what I'm advocating. I have enormous respect for the 'Great Australian Ethic' ("you're soaking in it...it gets in", as the Palmolive ad used to say), and one major tenet of that is that "You Don't Dob". I have to justify my disregard of that on the basis that we are talking about serious risk to life and limb of unrelated, undeserving individuals.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024