Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday 18:58 - Dec 6 with 5811 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Abusive and aggressivve (but obviously not to any of our tough types). Started throwing beer over Swans fans walking past too. I quite often enjoy many a chat with away fans in there but they were without doubt the vilest I've ever come across here (C*rdiff aside, obviously).

Was there any trouble after the game?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:03 - Dec 6 with 3992 viewsperchrockjack

I've been abused about Leicester.

Truly hate the feckers..

Rugby arrogant beyond belief and have nowt but contempt for the Welsh.

Few Asian fans though, not representative of the city.

Vardy... King of Leicester.

Just cry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:05 - Dec 6 with 3964 viewsskippyjack

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:03 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

Truly hate the feckers..

Just cry

I'm sat here crying.. f*ckin hell

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:06 - Dec 6 with 3957 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

Not to stocked, it is virtually impossible to get a good bag of crisps in there.
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:08 - Dec 6 with 3917 viewsDr_Winston

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:03 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

Truly hate the feckers..

Just cry

No, you were abused for saying that you'd like someone to deliberately set out to end Jamie Vardy's career.

Remember? Was only an hour or two ago.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:14 - Dec 6 with 3837 viewslovejuicejack

Think perch needs to be sectioned tonight for his own safety
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:26 - Dec 6 with 3718 viewsPegojack

They did seem overly aggressive as I walked past at 2.40.

SInging "What's it Like to Shag a Sheep?". Not at me personally (at least, I don't think so).

Success is a heady potion, it's gone to their heads. Let's hope their downfall is swift.
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:26 - Dec 6 with 3711 viewsperchrockjack

You just don't get it jobbie do you.

Always right,ain't ya

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:27 - Dec 6 with 3688 viewsLoyal

Another sign of how far we have fallen in recent years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:32 - Dec 6 with 3641 viewsperchrockjack

I'm actually speechless so many are in some way arsed about players from other clubs who are a danger to us.

I'm certain, if vary had tried it on with the likes of Adams or known he d be hammered but we re too nice for all that.

Listening to the crowd silent shows we ve lost our passion and heart.

It's Swansea above vardy,Leicester or anyone.

Here s a question.

We stay up by a penalty given away by a player who breaks a leg.

Who I'd be bothered.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday (n/t) on 19:33 - Dec 6 with 3624 viewsJackfath

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:32 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

I'm actually speechless so many are in some way arsed about players from other clubs who are a danger to us.

I'm certain, if vary had tried it on with the likes of Adams or known he d be hammered but we re too nice for all that.

Listening to the crowd silent shows we ve lost our passion and heart.

It's Swansea above vardy,Leicester or anyone.

Here s a question.

We stay up by a penalty given away by a player who breaks a leg.

Who I'd be bothered.

You're blathering now.

It's upsetting me seeing you like this. Log off man.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 19:34]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:36 - Dec 6 with 3581 viewsNeath_Jack

Leicester fans have always been rough handfuls. You wan't a bit of trouble and they'll give it to you in spades.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:37 - Dec 6 with 3562 viewsperchrockjack

Dancing on.

Dishes to be done.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:39 - Dec 6 with 3533 viewsDarran

Didn't anyone have a word with them then?

Obviously not lets get on planetswans the following day and slag em off that'll learn em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:42 - Dec 6 with 3499 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Were they kicking the arse out of the two for one brunch special?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 3459 viewsperchrockjack

The old filbert St was orrible.

As I say, they deserve the very worst

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:45 - Dec 6 with 3448 viewsDarran

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 19:44 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

The old filbert St was orrible.

As I say, they deserve the very worst

Broken limbs the lot.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:00 - Dec 6 with 3342 viewsowainglyndwr

They most probably know that if the kicked off in Harvester where families meet the police would be on hand to help them.
They didn't come up the back street pubs to cause trouble maybe because they would of had it
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 3318 viewsjacabertawe

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:00 - Dec 6 by owainglyndwr

They most probably know that if the kicked off in Harvester where families meet the police would be on hand to help them.
They didn't come up the back street pubs to cause trouble maybe because they would of had it

"..would HAVE had it"!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 3276 viewsLoyal

That particular pub is now mentioned in a lot of periodicals as an away pub. police close by as stated means that safe racist taunting can be done. Most fans know when its safe and when its not. No different to us in Valencia when we did the same. ( not racist just drunk and noisy, Benidorm was very tasty ) Swansea folk either deal with it or let it happen.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 20:07]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:17 - Dec 6 with 3196 viewsWingstandwood

The thing is?.......... Immature grown up's that have to be surrounded by a large gang to gratuitously intimidate non-trouble making/non provoking types are?....... Insecure cowards whom are looked upon as a complete and utter absolute joke by genuine hard-men.

I always remember a cop on a TV documentary saying that a policing tactic/strategy is to break the mob they're in up!.......So they then become?...... Frightened Little girls who would not say boo to a goose!

And to the grown-up's on here? Think this?....... Childish cowards like that do us all a favour. Because by their very existence they make up ALL superior!

Argus!

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:27 - Dec 6 with 3105 viewsmrrockin

Fair play thank goodness we always behave ourselves.
Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:28 - Dec 6 with 3082 viewsDarran

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:27 - Dec 6 by mrrockin

Fair play thank goodness we always behave ourselves.

Well sad Rocky

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:29 - Dec 6 with 3078 viewsJackfath

They took our ground and our pubs. Pwopa nawty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:40 - Dec 6 with 2992 viewsDarran

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:29 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

They took our ground and our pubs. Pwopa nawty.

Whilst some of our fans stood there watching and posted it on planetswans instead.

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 23:51 - Dec 6 with 2440 viewsLoyal

Leicester's fans in the Harvester yesterday on 20:40 - Dec 6 by Darran

Whilst some of our fans stood there watching and posted it on planetswans instead.

The days of the Gari, Builders and surrounding dens being defended by storm troopers slipping on all the Ale split on the floor fired up by Columbians finest grains are over. Millwall away when the 'no runners' posters were about the city was the watershed. So much effort for so little.

Nowadays the back streets are the dens and very few will venture outside. And nobody goes there to confront them. It's an easy truce.

To face up to mouthy midlanders and get a prison term and bans for telling them to be respectful will mean nothing when next week another team will come with ten more mouths and songs under police protection.

We all know that. It's over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024