Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! 10:43 - Dec 17 with 8354 viewsmagicdaps10

This does not sound good and if it is his words then he is a problem.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/swansea-players-increasingly-nervous-about-b

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:46 - Dec 17 with 5431 viewsPegojack

Go and lie down in a dark room, good boy.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:46 - Dec 17 with 5418 views3swan

Posted the same - no way
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 5376 viewsjruss1

It's a joke. Look up the other articles from the same author.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 5376 viewsmagicdaps10

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:46 - Dec 17 by Pegojack

Go and lie down in a dark room, good boy.

That was my view when i read it, whats wrong with him hey!? He needs to think about it and as you say in a dark room by himself.

Cant go around saying things like that and the club would be foolish to ignore it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 5365 viewsBLAZE

It's an attempt at humour, the guy writes satrical articles (supposedly)
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:52 - Dec 17 with 5329 viewsPegojack

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:49 - Dec 17 by magicdaps10

That was my view when i read it, whats wrong with him hey!? He needs to think about it and as you say in a dark room by himself.

Cant go around saying things like that and the club would be foolish to ignore it.

I wasn't talking to Ash.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:53 - Dec 17 with 5312 viewsBarryTownSwam

Loosely translated as "I was happy to take the money and stay at Swansea when my mate Monk was around & I had an easy life, but now I may be asked to work harder & I won't havevsny influence with the new manager I'm engineering a big pay day transfer".
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:57 - Dec 17 with 5266 viewsmonmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:57 - Dec 17 with 5258 viewsmonmouth

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:53 - Dec 17 by BarryTownSwam

Loosely translated as "I was happy to take the money and stay at Swansea when my mate Monk was around & I had an easy life, but now I may be asked to work harder & I won't havevsny influence with the new manager I'm engineering a big pay day transfer".

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:58 - Dec 17 with 5253 viewsjack247

No offence to anyone, but you would have to be an utter plank to believe that is a genuine quote.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:00 - Dec 17 with 5214 viewsNeath_Jack

How some people manage to get dressed by themselves in the morning, is an absolute mystery to me aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:01 - Dec 17 with 5209 viewsshimmie

You are a f£*king idiot fair play. Jesus Christ.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:01 - Dec 17 with 5201 viewsDr_Winston

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 10:57 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Innit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:01 - Dec 17 with 5198 viewsItchySphincter

OH. MY. GOD.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:02 - Dec 17 with 5169 viewsSKETTYSWAN

Surely that article is a joke ??
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:03 - Dec 17 with 5166 viewsPhil_S

People really believe this is real? I despair...
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:06 - Dec 17 with 5109 viewsDarran

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:03 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

It's MD10 FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:08 - Dec 17 with 5086 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me pink.

Poll: Tory leader

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:12 - Dec 17 with 5025 viewsDafyddHuw

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:03 - Dec 17 by Phil_S

Innit. Serious question - are Swans fans thicker than your average, or is this country-wide?:
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:12 - Dec 17 with 5019 viewsmalagajack

an amusing work of fiction, couldn't really be more obvious, has anyone ever read the fiver articles in the guardian?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 11:14]
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:14 - Dec 17 with 5008 viewsWarwickHunt

That's the Tw@t of the Year award sewn up.

Congratulations in the face of some stiff competition. That was f*cking outstanding though, fair play.
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:15 - Dec 17 with 4985 viewsOldjack

That's shyte stirring of the highest order ,warra a pile of crap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:18 - Dec 17 with 4941 viewsItchySphincter

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:15 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:21 - Dec 17 with 4910 viewsWarwickHunt

Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:15 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

We now have the runner-up for the Tw@t of the Year award...
Worrying words from Ash regarding Bielsa! on 11:22 - Dec 17 with 4885 viewsJackanapes

Saying MD10 is thick is like saying space is big.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 11:23]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024