Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk MP 13:09 - Dec 31 with 12118 viewsDarran

Bloody hell its everywhere.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/31/labour-mp-simon-danczuk-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:50 - Dec 31 with 1451 viewsacejack3065

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:46 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Exchanging consensual texts with a member of the opposite sex over the legal age.

Shockingly disgusting behaviour, eh?

Morally repugnant bluey
Simon Danczuk MP on 14:52 - Dec 31 with 1449 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:50 - Dec 31 by acejack3065

Morally repugnant bluey

Dazzer's probably jealous.

Probably once tried sexting and ended up getting a high score on Candy Crush Saga.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 1440 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 13:39 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Corbyn and McDonnell are doing a little dance of delight at this very moment.

The same two-step they did after the Enniskillen bombing, no doubt.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 1440 viewsDarran

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:46 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Exchanging consensual texts with a member of the opposite sex over the legal age.

Shockingly disgusting behaviour, eh?

Yes it is for a man of his age and position.

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:57 - Dec 31 with 1436 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:55 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

The same two-step they did after the Enniskillen bombing, no doubt.

It's noticeable then corbynistas will call that 'ancient history' and 'smears' but if it's right wing labour or tories then that's fair game.

The left agree with democracy as long as you agree with them.
Simon Danczuk MP on 14:58 - Dec 31 with 1431 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:57 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

It's noticeable then corbynistas will call that 'ancient history' and 'smears' but if it's right wing labour or tories then that's fair game.

The left agree with democracy as long as you agree with them.

Politics is a dirty game.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:01 - Dec 31 with 1424 viewsItchySphincter

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:46 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

She's not exactly a looker is she btw

I thought that too. Besides the fact he's a prat she's a bit of a munter.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:01 - Dec 31 with 1424 viewsacejack3065

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:58 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

Politics is a dirty game.

And there is no one cleaner than the Tories!
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:01 - Dec 31 with 1424 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 14:55 - Dec 31 by Darran

Yes it is for a man of his age and position.

Oh please...

Foolish if he was indeed being set up. That's the only thing you can say about it. He's entitled to a personal life.

Was Chris Bryant suspended for his underpants photos whilst looking for gay partners? No. And rightly not.

Danczuk may have a trainwreck of a personal life but you know damn well the only reason the suspension has occurred is due to his criticism of Corbyn. An easy way to get rid of a critic.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:04 - Dec 31 with 1418 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:01 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Oh please...

Foolish if he was indeed being set up. That's the only thing you can say about it. He's entitled to a personal life.

Was Chris Bryant suspended for his underpants photos whilst looking for gay partners? No. And rightly not.

Danczuk may have a trainwreck of a personal life but you know damn well the only reason the suspension has occurred is due to his criticism of Corbyn. An easy way to get rid of a critic.

They're going to pick them off one by one, in the last election the new MP's were largely all left wing. When labour lose the next one the new intake will all be left.

That's why I say they're f##ked. I think there's some delusion that this is just a blip, the grip on the party has shifted, Blairism is being treated like the militant tendency.
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:04 - Dec 31 with 1418 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:01 - Dec 31 by acejack3065

And there is no one cleaner than the Tories!

If you've got the stomach to lift the lid on either cesspit you'd not discern a lot of difference.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:05 - Dec 31 with 1410 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:04 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

They're going to pick them off one by one, in the last election the new MP's were largely all left wing. When labour lose the next one the new intake will all be left.

That's why I say they're f##ked. I think there's some delusion that this is just a blip, the grip on the party has shifted, Blairism is being treated like the militant tendency.

I've no doubt a lot of this is the MT mob getting their revenge for being expelled and making the party actually electable.

Wonder when Harman will be suspended, those PIE allegations won't go away.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:06 - Dec 31 with 1409 viewsDarran

Oh please...

I'm not going to argue with you he's been a very silly man legal or not.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 15:11]

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:06 - Dec 31 with 1404 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:04 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

If you've got the stomach to lift the lid on either cesspit you'd not discern a lot of difference.

The big difference is you won't get tories outside labour conferences spitting, punching and shouting abuse at women.
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:08 - Dec 31 with 1394 viewsacejack3065

Oh please...

To be fair he's been suspended by the General Sec and the NEC, which in their current make up aren't particularly Corbyn friendly. Most on the NEC have just as much to lose from Corbyns election as the unfriendly corners of the PLP. Old Jezza hasn't had the opportunity to stack the NEC with Corbynistas, yet.

Plus I don't believe the momentum types are smart or organised enough to pull off a stunt like this. They are too busy already falling out with themselves to deliver leaflets.

For now this is just party procedure but you are basically right. As far as we know he hasn't broken the law and he's entitled to a personal life. This is just the cogs of the party machine turning. It's just funny that the person in question just so happens to be the mutineer in chief.
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:12 - Dec 31 with 998 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:08 - Dec 31 by acejack3065

To be fair he's been suspended by the General Sec and the NEC, which in their current make up aren't particularly Corbyn friendly. Most on the NEC have just as much to lose from Corbyns election as the unfriendly corners of the PLP. Old Jezza hasn't had the opportunity to stack the NEC with Corbynistas, yet.

Plus I don't believe the momentum types are smart or organised enough to pull off a stunt like this. They are too busy already falling out with themselves to deliver leaflets.

For now this is just party procedure but you are basically right. As far as we know he hasn't broken the law and he's entitled to a personal life. This is just the cogs of the party machine turning. It's just funny that the person in question just so happens to be the mutineer in chief.

I suspect some in the Gen Sec and NEC are seeing the way Labour are going and abandoning their principles to preserve their positions.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:13 - Dec 31 with 996 viewsDarran

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:08 - Dec 31 by acejack3065

Exactly he also believes it's wrong himself but Bluey knows different.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:15 - Dec 31 with 990 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:06 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

The big difference is you won't get tories outside labour conferences spitting, punching and shouting abuse at women.

The far left are subhuman. I think I'd reached that conclusion by about 1974 and I've seen or heard nothing in the intervening years that would serve to meliorate that judgement in any way.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:17 - Dec 31 with 988 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:12 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

I suspect some in the Gen Sec and NEC are seeing the way Labour are going and abandoning their principles to preserve their positions.

Are you trying to suggest that career politicians aren't men of sound moral fibre? Perish the thought!

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:19 - Dec 31 with 982 viewsexiledclaseboy

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:15 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

The far left are subhuman. I think I'd reached that conclusion by about 1974 and I've seen or heard nothing in the intervening years that would serve to meliorate that judgement in any way.

And as 1974 began, so 2015 ends. Lohengrin waxing lyrical about reds. Comforting.

Poll: Tory leader

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:22 - Dec 31 with 973 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:13 - Dec 31 by Darran

Exactly he also believes it's wrong himself but Bluey knows different.

Fighting for his political life, of course he'll apologise.

Let's hope no Corbynistas have any skeletons, eh?

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:23 - Dec 31 with 972 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:19 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

And as 1974 began, so 2015 ends. Lohengrin waxing lyrical about reds. Comforting.

In a shifting landscape, Clase, you can always plot a course for home using me as your waymark.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:25 - Dec 31 with 969 viewsacejack3065

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:12 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Well there were rumours that the Corbynistas have it in for Iain McNicol, the Party's General Secretary but who knows these days. There is a rumour flying around that Hilary Benn is getting replaced by Dianne Abbot in January, heaven forbid.

As for the NEC I think it be too late for some anyway. By the next internal elections a fleet of old familiars and "momentum" types will be running on a platform of reinstating the old ways. Unless the members get cold feet over Corbyn, which is happening btw, the NEC will have a very different composition next time round.

I don't think this is he end for dirty Danczuck but he could find himself Bing a lot less vocal when re-instated. But then again if you were the "paranoid" type you might agree that this whole affair will have had the desired effect.
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:28 - Dec 31 with 966 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:22 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Fighting for his political life, of course he'll apologise.

Let's hope no Corbynistas have any skeletons, eh?

I think for some Corbyn's oddities the outrage may lie in the fact that the old goat was making suggestive remarks to a female, if it was a sailor in drag at a public convenience he'd propositioned they'd have been falling over themselves to defend him.

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:29 - Dec 31 with 963 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:25 - Dec 31 by acejack3065

Well there were rumours that the Corbynistas have it in for Iain McNicol, the Party's General Secretary but who knows these days. There is a rumour flying around that Hilary Benn is getting replaced by Dianne Abbot in January, heaven forbid.

As for the NEC I think it be too late for some anyway. By the next internal elections a fleet of old familiars and "momentum" types will be running on a platform of reinstating the old ways. Unless the members get cold feet over Corbyn, which is happening btw, the NEC will have a very different composition next time round.

I don't think this is he end for dirty Danczuck but he could find himself Bing a lot less vocal when re-instated. But then again if you were the "paranoid" type you might agree that this whole affair will have had the desired effect.

Eh, either way Labour will have a(n) (un)civil war. I'm stocking up on popcorn for the inveitable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024