Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk MP 13:09 - Dec 31 with 12117 viewsDarran

Bloody hell its everywhere.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/31/labour-mp-simon-danczuk-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:35 - Dec 31 with 1421 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:25 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

I thought you were an Empire man?

It's gone and with its passing the opportunity for a planned development that could/would have raised the living standards and horizons of each of its constituent parts. If you listen hard enough you can still hear the faint echo of Wall Street whooping and screeching around the Empire's funeral pyre.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:40 - Dec 31 with 1413 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:32 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

What economic system are you advocating then Lohengrin?

A Pan-European Syndicalist system where all who play an active part in the creation of wealth have their full share of the reward. A world where zero-hour contracts, currency speculation and cheap, sweated imports are recalled, if at all, with the same mild horror that Rickets and Polio is today.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 18:59]

Simon Danczuk MP on 20:39 - Dec 31 with 1355 viewsGowerjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:40 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

A Pan-European Syndicalist system where all who play an active part in the creation of wealth have their full share of the reward. A world where zero-hour contracts, currency speculation and cheap, sweated imports are recalled, if at all, with the same mild horror that Rickets and Polio is today.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 18:59]

Now I'm no expert here but that sounds quite a lot like communism to me.

Workers uniting for the greater good....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Simon Danczuk MP on 02:38 - Jan 1 with 1312 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 20:39 - Dec 31 by Gowerjack

Now I'm no expert here but that sounds quite a lot like communism to me.

Workers uniting for the greater good....

It's the exact opposite, Gower. An empowered local community as opposed to outside contol. It's all the difference between a street party and the police state.

Simon Danczuk MP on 08:54 - Jan 1 with 1269 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Simon Danczuk MP on 13:39 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Corbyn and McDonnell are doing a little dance of delight at this very moment.

I thought that straight away. The press that Jezza hates because of their privacy invading ways have helped him out big time. Even the Sun in their haste to publish some lewd behaviour by a Labour MP will be kicking itself this morning..............or, Murdoch will be kicking the editor!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Simon Danczuk MP on 10:15 - Jan 1 with 1260 viewsGowerjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 02:38 - Jan 1 by Lohengrin

It's the exact opposite, Gower. An empowered local community as opposed to outside contol. It's all the difference between a street party and the police state.

Ok

But human nature being what it is my guess is that you'd end up with the same thing,a controlling and greedy elite.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 12:21]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Simon Danczuk MP on 10:46 - Jan 1 with 1253 viewsdailew

Simon Danczuk MP on 10:15 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

Ok

But human nature being what it is my guess is that you'd end up with the same thing,a controlling and greedy elite.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 12:21]

Indeed. Adam Curtis in one of his documentaries looked at hippie communes.

"Curtis compares them with the hippie communes, all of which had been broken up within a few years by, "the very thing that was supposed to have been banished: power." Aggressive members of the group began to bully the weaker ones, who were unable to band together in their own defence because formal power structures were prohibited by the commune's rules, and even intervention against bullying by benevolent individuals was discouraged."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Watched_Over_by_Machines_of_Loving_Grace_(TV_s

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Simon Danczuk MP on 11:08 - Jan 1 with 1235 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 08:54 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought that straight away. The press that Jezza hates because of their privacy invading ways have helped him out big time. Even the Sun in their haste to publish some lewd behaviour by a Labour MP will be kicking itself this morning..............or, Murdoch will be kicking the editor!

Sun aren't doing it to get at Labour; nor the Mail.

AFAIK, Danczuk wrote for both and will no longer be doing so. Coincidentally, both of those papers are running with this clear "kiss and tell" story by the "victim".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk MP on 12:58 - Jan 1 with 1199 viewsHighjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 11:08 - Jan 1 by blueytheblue

Sun aren't doing it to get at Labour; nor the Mail.

AFAIK, Danczuk wrote for both and will no longer be doing so. Coincidentally, both of those papers are running with this clear "kiss and tell" story by the "victim".

She's going to do very well out of it the porky sour faced trollope.

Expect to see her doing the rounds on big brother/I'm a celebrity/the wombles soon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Simon Danczuk MP on 13:09 - Jan 1 with 1189 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 12:58 - Jan 1 by Highjack

She's going to do very well out of it the porky sour faced trollope.

Expect to see her doing the rounds on big brother/I'm a celebrity/the wombles soon.

Performing Arts student, so probably she'll do the celebrity rounds.

Britain today, eh?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Simon Danczuk MP on 22:48 - Jan 2 with 1112 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382293/My-years-abuse-sex-text-MP-Disgr

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simon Danczuk MP on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 1102 viewsLohengrin

I'm bored of it, sickened by the whole pantomime. If some modern day Guy Fawkes was to come along and blow it all 200 foot in the air, the Commons, the Lords and Fleet Street I'd raise a glass and say thank F**k for that, good riddance!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 23:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024