Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk MP 13:09 - Dec 31 with 12119 viewsDarran

Bloody hell its everywhere.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/31/labour-mp-simon-danczuk-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:31 - Dec 31 with 1108 viewsmrrockin

I look forward to the inevitable Jeremy Corbyn wasn't left wing enough excuses
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:32 - Dec 31 with 1105 viewsacejack3065

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:29 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Eh, either way Labour will have a(n) (un)civil war. I'm stocking up on popcorn for the inveitable.

It has to happen every 20 years or so but yes, winter is coming.
Simon Danczuk MP on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 1092 viewsblueytheblue

Hmm, the 17 yr old is a student. Dead keen on a career in politics, she says. Funnily enough, she's not studying something relevant to politics but performing arts.

Did she contact his office asking for advice on how to get into politics? No. She contacted him via facebook. As you do.

Did Danczuk say he was horny? According to the screenshot in the Sun article he did. That comment was surrounded by comments from the student "I'm quite turned on just thinking about it" and "Another thought that just popped into my head of you <blanked out> moaning your name..."

I guess she's quite the shrinking violet, so offended by Danczuk's comments that the fact she seemed to be incredibly willing to get involved in the nature and tone of the messages she had to run to the paper.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6831830/No-fool-like-an-old-fool-Teen-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3379840/Labour-MP-Simon-Danczuk-accused-

TL;DR version. Smells of a total setup - if not by Corbynistas but by someone wanting to make money running to the press.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Simon Danczuk MP on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 1066 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:40 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Hmm, the 17 yr old is a student. Dead keen on a career in politics, she says. Funnily enough, she's not studying something relevant to politics but performing arts.

Did she contact his office asking for advice on how to get into politics? No. She contacted him via facebook. As you do.

Did Danczuk say he was horny? According to the screenshot in the Sun article he did. That comment was surrounded by comments from the student "I'm quite turned on just thinking about it" and "Another thought that just popped into my head of you <blanked out> moaning your name..."

I guess she's quite the shrinking violet, so offended by Danczuk's comments that the fact she seemed to be incredibly willing to get involved in the nature and tone of the messages she had to run to the paper.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6831830/No-fool-like-an-old-fool-Teen-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3379840/Labour-MP-Simon-Danczuk-accused-

TL;DR version. Smells of a total setup - if not by Corbynistas but by someone wanting to make money running to the press.

Bit of both I'd suggest.

They've been out to get him and others for a while. But sorry Jeremy is a nice guy, must repeat one, two, three.
Simon Danczuk MP on 16:50 - Dec 31 with 1048 viewsGowerjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 15:19 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

And as 1974 began, so 2015 ends. Lohengrin waxing lyrical about reds. Comforting.

Serious question.

Did Loh see reds under the bed when Blair was PM?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Simon Danczuk MP on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 1042 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 16:50 - Dec 31 by Gowerjack

Serious question.

Probably not given the scummier element, Militant Tendancy et al had been expelled as part of the process of making Labour electable.

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 1021 viewsGowerjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 16:51 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Probably not given the scummier element, Militant Tendancy et al had been expelled as part of the process of making Labour electable.

Hence the question

Plastic since 1974

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:18 - Dec 31 with 1017 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 16:50 - Dec 31 by Gowerjack

Serious question.

Serious answer: I never regarded New Labour as emerging from any left-tradition whatsoever more as an immoral excrescence of the free-market exploitation racket I despise every bit as much as communism.

Money and Mob - either horn of the Devil.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 1014 viewsblueytheblue

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:15 - Dec 31 by Gowerjack

Hence the question

Well, can't speak for him but my view would be that clowns like Abbott pose no threat. People like Burnham are to the right of the party, again not much of a threat.

The die hard left on the other hand...

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:25 - Dec 31 with 1006 viewsGowerjack

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:18 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

Serious answer: I never regarded New Labour as emerging from any left-tradition whatsoever more as an immoral excrescence of the free-market exploitation racket I despise every bit as much as communism.

Money and Mob - either horn of the Devil.

"Immoral excrescence"

I cowin' luvs it I do !

HNY Loh !

Plastic since 1974

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:02 - Dec 31 with 975 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 17:19 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Well, can't speak for him but my view would be that clowns like Abbott pose no threat. People like Burnham are to the right of the party, again not much of a threat.

The die hard left on the other hand...

Burnham is whatever you want him to be, I reckon he'll move more left now.

Old Ed is making a comeback btw, read in new statesman that he is line for a Cabinet comeback. Always wanted to run on a left wing ticket.
Simon Danczuk MP on 18:10 - Dec 31 with 969 viewsexiledclaseboy

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:02 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

Burnham is whatever you want him to be, I reckon he'll move more left now.

Old Ed is making a comeback btw, read in new statesman that he is line for a Cabinet comeback. Always wanted to run on a left wing ticket.

He could end up as the William Hague of post-new Labour. Failed leader turned beloved party elder.

Or, y'know, maybe not.

Poll: Tory leader

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:12 - Dec 31 with 963 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:10 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

He could end up as the William Hague of post-new Labour. Failed leader turned beloved party elder.

Or, y'know, maybe not.

I was thinking more along the lines of a mongrel returning to lap at its own vomit. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose?

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:13 - Dec 31 with 962 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:10 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Or, y'know, maybe not.

I liked old Ed, had a lot of time for him wasn't a leader though. Yes, I think he could be the new Hague.
Simon Danczuk MP on 18:13 - Dec 31 with 962 viewsexiledclaseboy

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:12 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

I was thinking more along the lines of a mongrel returning to lap at its own vomit. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose?

Nasty thing to say about William Hague.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:16 - Dec 31 with 955 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:13 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Nasty thing to say about William Hague.

The little fellow needn't feel singled out, I hold almost all of them in complete contempt if that's any consolation to him.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 953 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 950 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:16 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

The little fellow needn't feel singled out, I hold almost all of them in complete contempt if that's any consolation to him.

How would you change the system?
Simon Danczuk MP on 18:18 - Dec 31 with 949 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:17 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

Moses Miliband?

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:19 - Dec 31 with 949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Read any of Oswald Mosley's writings and you'll have a fairly good idea.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 943 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:19 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Read any of Oswald Mosley's writings and you'll have a fairly good idea.

Fascism = Corporatism from the little I've read on the subject.

How is that in anyway much different to what we have now?
Simon Danczuk MP on 18:24 - Dec 31 with 942 viewsLohengrin

As I've said time and again on here taking the first steps towards disengaging from the global economy is the essential prerequisite to effect any meaningful change. That capital becomes the servant not the master of man.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:25 - Dec 31 with 938 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:24 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

As I've said time and again on here taking the first steps towards disengaging from the global economy is the essential prerequisite to effect any meaningful change. That capital becomes the servant not the master of man.

I thought you were an Empire man?
Simon Danczuk MP on 18:31 - Dec 31 with 934 viewsLohengrin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:24 - Dec 31 by mrrockin

Fascism = Corporatism from the little I've read on the subject.

How is that in anyway much different to what we have now?

British Corporatism belonged to a pre-war school of theory that sought to synthesise class interest in a great crusade for National and Imperial resurgence. The literature is still out there if you browse Abebooks. It's fascinating to study but irrelevant to the world post-war.

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:32 - Dec 31 with 930 viewsmrrockin

Simon Danczuk MP on 18:31 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

British Corporatism belonged to a pre-war school of theory that sought to synthesise class interest in a great crusade for National and Imperial resurgence. The literature is still out there if you browse Abebooks. It's fascinating to study but irrelevant to the world post-war.

What economic system are you advocating then Lohengrin?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024