Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Until The Summer 22:11 - Jan 3 with 13201 viewsblaine_scfc

With Brendan coming back then a possibility.

Oh no.
Curtis Until The Summer on 21:52 - Jan 4 with 1026 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Curtis Until The Summer on 21:31 - Jan 4 by trampie

They sacked the manager and most of the first team management team, based on that they were paying attention.

Well if they were really paying attention why did it take them so long when most fans could see that something was wrong months before the sacking.
Curtis Until The Summer on 23:19 - Jan 4 with 886 viewstherealme

Curtis Until The Summer on 21:52 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Well if they were really paying attention why did it take them so long when most fans could see that something was wrong months before the sacking.

When did you want Huw to sack him? Anything before the Bournemouth game would have been ridiculous. The Bournemouth game was a massive red light granted but you could argue it was a one off. I felt the timing was right to be fair. Easy in hindsight to say do it after Bmouth

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Curtis Until The Summer on 23:32 - Jan 4 with 856 viewstrampie

Curtis Until The Summer on 21:52 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

When should they have sacked him them ?, I thought the timing was more or less right, what low levels of complaints tended to be that he was sacked too soon not they should have sacked him even earlier but most people seemed to accept it was more or less the right time.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2016 9:58]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Curtis Until The Summer on 09:21 - Jan 5 with 686 viewsvetchonian

Curtis Until The Summer on 13:03 - Jan 4 by premierjack

It's all top secret at the moment but I wouldn't expect a quick striker that will run behind defenders, all the things I have been told point to a big target man, not anyone either.... They have one particular player in mind.

Andy Carroll?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Curtis Until The Summer on 09:23 - Jan 5 with 681 viewsStarsky

Curtis Until The Summer on 09:21 - Jan 5 by vetchonian

Andy Carroll?

That would be worth just to stop the fecker scoring against us twice a year

It's just the internet, init.

Curtis Until The Summer on 09:35 - Jan 5 with 651 viewsepaul

Curtis Until The Summer on 09:21 - Jan 5 by vetchonian

Andy Carroll?

Wet spam want 18mill for him, no chance

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024