Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Until The Summer 22:11 - Jan 3 with 13200 viewsblaine_scfc

With Brendan coming back then a possibility.

Oh no.
Curtis Until The Summer on 12:25 - Jan 4 with 1997 viewsAngelRangelQS

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:10 - Jan 4 by NeiltheTaylor

I think dropping Shelvey's was a pretty good statement that he is his own man.

The DoF isn't interested in manager inputs on new signings anyway it seems...

Even if we appointed someone today it's probably unlikely that he'd have had much chance to impact upon transfers in January anyway.

Getting in at least one player who can score goals has to be the priority. If we do badly on the pitch in January and we need to bring in someone to keep us up, even if we don't think he's the right fit long term, we can still do that. There's a cup weekend after Everton that we could use to bed someone in.

Once January is over, if we haven't signed anyone to score goals, that's it. No more chances to get it right
Curtis Until The Summer on 12:34 - Jan 4 with 1940 viewsmonmouth

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:03 - Jan 4 by WarwickHunt

Kenwyne Jones. Probably.

That has a horrendous ring of our kind of transfer logic about it. If it were to happen, I might just shoot myself.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:35 - Jan 4 with 1929 viewsWarwickHunt

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:34 - Jan 4 by monmouth

That has a horrendous ring of our kind of transfer logic about it. If it were to happen, I might just shoot myself.

Shoot me first, please.
Curtis Until The Summer on 12:36 - Jan 4 with 1919 viewsStarsky

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:34 - Jan 4 by monmouth

Don't do anything silly.
We might move for Akinfenwa

It's just the internet, init.

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:37 - Jan 4 with 1911 viewsQuakerJack

Curtis Until The Summer on 12:35 - Jan 4 by WarwickHunt

Shoot me first, please.

I'll stand behind you, he may get us both with one bullet.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Curtis Until The Summer on 13:03 - Jan 4 with 1792 viewspremierjack

Curtis Until The Summer on 11:59 - Jan 4 by QuakerJack

who is this striker then?

It's all top secret at the moment but I wouldn't expect a quick striker that will run behind defenders, all the things I have been told point to a big target man, not anyone either.... They have one particular player in mind.
Curtis Until The Summer on 13:51 - Jan 4 with 1681 viewslovejuicejack

Curtis Until The Summer on 11:53 - Jan 4 by premierjack

I have said before that our first choice was belisa but he was too expensive, we have tried to get BR but we can't sort the contract out because he is still receiving payment off Liverpool until the end of the season. Now it looks like curt with BR advising him secretly until he can sign the deal. (Not much of a secret anymore)

And every striker I've read on here isn't the one we are supposedly after.

Fu ck my eyes seriously the club is a joke at times aye
Curtis Until The Summer on 14:01 - Jan 4 with 1649 viewstrampie

If we get acceptable results in our next 2 league games and we have no 'A' list manager then Curt is the man till the end of the season.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Curtis Until The Summer on 15:38 - Jan 4 with 1537 viewsQuakerJack

Curtis Until The Summer on 13:03 - Jan 4 by premierjack

It's all top secret at the moment but I wouldn't expect a quick striker that will run behind defenders, all the things I have been told point to a big target man, not anyone either.... They have one particular player in mind.

It's not jones is it?

We need a quick striker runming in behind in my opinion...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Curtis Until The Summer on 15:39 - Jan 4 with 1532 viewsmonmouth

So top secret that some random is shouting the odds all over an internet fan site about it. Impressed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curtis Until The Summer on 15:48 - Jan 4 with 1508 viewsPegojack

Grant Holt?
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:00 - Jan 4 with 1467 viewspremierjack

Curtis Until The Summer on 15:39 - Jan 4 by monmouth

So top secret that some random is shouting the odds all over an internet fan site about it. Impressed.

Yes, I have only been told what type of player he is, I couldn't get a name.
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:06 - Jan 4 with 1449 viewslovejuicejack

That gangly tw@t Peter crouch I bet. What baffles me though is why we looking for a target man when we all know we don't cross the ball into the box or hit any target. Jesus!
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:15 - Jan 4 with 1411 viewsjack247

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:06 - Jan 4 by lovejuicejack

That gangly tw@t Peter crouch I bet. What baffles me though is why we looking for a target man when we all know we don't cross the ball into the box or hit any target. Jesus!

We need someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into play more than get on the end of crosses. I don't think it will be Crouch, but he is pretty good at that.
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:16 - Jan 4 with 1406 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If it really is Curt until the summer why the delay in announcing it?

If they have decided that after Saturday's game why not tell everyone yesterday or today?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:22 - Jan 4 with 1379 viewsjack247

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:16 - Jan 4 by Joe_bradshaw

If it really is Curt until the summer why the delay in announcing it?

If they have decided that after Saturday's game why not tell everyone yesterday or today?

Because they may well have a change of heart of we lose to Sunderland.
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:41 - Jan 4 with 1336 viewspremierjack

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:15 - Jan 4 by jack247

We need someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into play more than get on the end of crosses. I don't think it will be Crouch, but he is pretty good at that.

Like Kevin Doyle?
Curtis Until The Summer on 16:48 - Jan 4 with 1311 viewsraynor94

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:41 - Jan 4 by premierjack

Like Kevin Doyle?

Phew! I thought you were being serious for a minute

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 1284 viewsjack247

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:41 - Jan 4 by premierjack

Like Kevin Doyle?

We don't need a superstar. Just someone who can fit in with the way we play.

Kevin Doyle might be taking it a bit too far though!
Curtis Until The Summer on 17:20 - Jan 4 with 1227 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Curtis Until The Summer on 16:57 - Jan 4 by jack247

We don't need a superstar. Just someone who can fit in with the way we play.

Kevin Doyle might be taking it a bit too far though!

It's a mess of all messy things , 4th from bottom with no manager at the helm with the start of transfer window now wide open .
By fack Monk & his mob must have been a basket case of a group , we've axed them all ,deservedly so I may add , without a soul ready to take the reigns & now our targets turning us down or come back in the summer or shall we gamble on some one we don't really want or someone that doesn't really want the job

Amateurish at its very best if we are honest about it .

We need all the luck in the world to survive this .

Good luck to all the players , who are at least putting a decent shift in lately .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curtis Until The Summer on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 1197 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Curtis Until The Summer on 17:20 - Jan 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's a mess of all messy things , 4th from bottom with no manager at the helm with the start of transfer window now wide open .
By fack Monk & his mob must have been a basket case of a group , we've axed them all ,deservedly so I may add , without a soul ready to take the reigns & now our targets turning us down or come back in the summer or shall we gamble on some one we don't really want or someone that doesn't really want the job

Good luck to all the players , who are at least putting a decent shift in lately .

I think you should add the whole Board to the Basket, as they either have not been paying attention for the last 4 months or totally ignored what was going on.
Curtis Until The Summer on 19:55 - Jan 4 with 1086 viewsGowerjack

Curtis Until The Summer on 17:24 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

I think you should add the whole Board to the Basket, as they either have not been paying attention for the last 4 months or totally ignored what was going on.

Too busy f ucking around

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Curtis Until The Summer on 20:48 - Jan 4 with 1039 viewsdobjack2

Curtis Until The Summer on 17:20 - Jan 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

The board let sentiment delay making a tough but necessary decision. Unfortunately I believe that delay has adversely affected our manager recruitment
Curtis Until The Summer on 21:12 - Jan 4 with 996 viewsBarryTownSwam

Adsebayor
Curtis Until The Summer on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 935 viewstrampie

Curtis Until The Summer on 17:24 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

They sacked the manager and most of the first team management team, based on that they were paying attention.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024