Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 14:05 - Jan 10 with 17258 viewsandrew

Some went off, some clapped, shelvey offered the fans out, get the disgrace out of the club.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Shelvey on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 1781 viewsdickythorpe

Shelvey on 18:20 - Jan 10 by MrSwerve

Indeed.

What a massive shame. He has so much potential.

How long can you keep saying that? "Potential" .

He's a dull bloke with an alleged skill for kicking a football. He gets paid a ridiculous amount of money for such a skill, and performs like a stroppy toddler.

Get rid NOW!!!
Shelvey on 09:57 - Jan 11 with 1759 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 09:44 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

A creative midfielder is what we are really crying out for. Gomis will put chances away, he's already proven that. The others will begin chipping in too when we rediscover our attacking panache. Only a new MF can help us do this.

Nah. We need a striker who doesn't need to be put clean through to offer any goal threat. Gomis does do that well, but so do most PL strikers.

Even without Shelvey there is enough creativity in the team. We are missing a striker who can create as well as score and make something out of a half chance.
Shelvey on 10:06 - Jan 11 with 1725 viewsDevz00

Shelvey on 09:44 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

A creative midfielder is what we are really crying out for. Gomis will put chances away, he's already proven that. The others will begin chipping in too when we rediscover our attacking panache. Only a new MF can help us do this.

Gylfi? I'd like a new midfield option too but I think we need a new striker who is willing to work hard, can finish and can bring the midfield into play. One that isn't offside 6 times a game and has a good first touch. Basically, Bony-esque.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Shelvey on 10:10 - Jan 11 with 1707 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 10:06 - Jan 11 by Devz00

Gylfi? I'd like a new midfield option too but I think we need a new striker who is willing to work hard, can finish and can bring the midfield into play. One that isn't offside 6 times a game and has a good first touch. Basically, Bony-esque.

I can't believe we will get Bony back, as you say though that type of player is what we need. Not only will be score more, Gylfi, Ayew etc will too.

I'd be more than happy with an inferior version of Bony at the moment.
Shelvey on 11:20 - Jan 11 with 1621 viewslancasterswan

The Telegraph are saying that Newcastle have put a £10 million bid in for JJS and are close to completing a deal...posted 10.58am . That's not the Sun's or the Mirror's 'showing an interest,' that appears to be a confirmed bid.
Shelvey on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 1605 viewslegoman

Shelvey on 11:20 - Jan 11 by lancasterswan

The Telegraph are saying that Newcastle have put a £10 million bid in for JJS and are close to completing a deal...posted 10.58am . That's not the Sun's or the Mirror's 'showing an interest,' that appears to be a confirmed bid.

Good. I'm not doing anything today, I'll drive him there, and pay for the fuel.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Shelvey on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 1605 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 11:20 - Jan 11 by lancasterswan

As much as I wouldn't want him going to Newcastle (based on the fact he is an enigma and could be brilliant as easily as he could be awful), there is no way we can turn a bid like that down. Let's just hope we have a striker lined up.
Shelvey on 11:24 - Jan 11 with 1594 viewsperchrockjack

If true, the Board need to have a striker worthy of the name lined up to come straight in in and hit the ground running.

We can save ourselves but we have to do something right now.

JENKINS can save his reputation .

Bravery needed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 11:57 - Jan 11 with 1539 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 11:22 - Jan 11 by jack247

As much as I wouldn't want him going to Newcastle (based on the fact he is an enigma and could be brilliant as easily as he could be awful), there is no way we can turn a bid like that down. Let's just hope we have a striker lined up.

Even if he saves them and turns into Messi, I doubt we have much choice. We no longer want him, he hasn't wanted us for a while, we don't believe he's worth 'saving' any more and we need the cash. Personally I think he'll disappear down the plughole into obscurity as a fat 'quarterback' in the championship living on past 'potential'.

He could suddenly blossom, and he will undoubtedly get highlights reel moments up there, but he really is part of the problem for us not the solution.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey on 11:58 - Jan 11 with 1530 viewsDyfnant

I'm hoping this can be concluded swiftly and we've got JDG in the bag. Fook Gomis off at the end of the season then on a free somewhere hot, blast furnace in port talbot will do .

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Shelvey on 12:01 - Jan 11 with 1516 viewslancasterswan

Luke Edwards, the Telegraph's NE Football writer seems pretty confident as he's tweeted it as well now
Shelvey on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 1484 viewsStarsky

Shelvey on 17:03 - Jan 10 by VetchitBack

Your entitled to your opinion I get worried when too many PS folk agree with me.

Singling him out is wrong even if we didn't have far worse out there back to topic do you think fans have the right to abuse abuse and threaten players because they "pay their wages"

Yes, within reason. Depends what he's shouting.
If he's shouting Shelvey you were a disgrace to the shirt etc then yes.
If it's more personal, like bald headed kunt etc, then I would say no.

It's just the internet, init.

Shelvey on 12:42 - Jan 11 with 1431 viewsLandore_Jack

Jonjo Shelvey ready to sign five-year deal with Newcastle in £12million move after falling out of favour at Swansea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3393823/Jonjo-Shelvey-ready-si

#backtojack

Shelvey on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 1412 viewsjasper_T

Shelvey on 12:42 - Jan 11 by Landore_Jack

Jonjo Shelvey ready to sign five-year deal with Newcastle in £12million move after falling out of favour at Swansea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3393823/Jonjo-Shelvey-ready-si

That England international tax is really steep.
Shelvey on 12:50 - Jan 11 with 1394 viewsmax936

Shelvey on 11:24 - Jan 11 by perchrockjack

If true, the Board need to have a striker worthy of the name lined up to come straight in in and hit the ground running.

We can save ourselves but we have to do something right now.

JENKINS can save his reputation .

Bravery needed

l reckon that we won't have one lined up and we certainly won't spend 10 million on one, it's just not something that we do or will do.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shelvey on 12:52 - Jan 11 with 1385 viewsraynor94

Ah, the day is starting to look a whole lot brighter

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shelvey on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 1333 viewspremierjack

Shelvey on 12:50 - Jan 11 by max936

l reckon that we won't have one lined up and we certainly won't spend 10 million on one, it's just not something that we do or will do.

We tried, almost had the Napoli striker on loan until they moved the goal posts just before the deal was signed!
Shelvey on 13:05 - Jan 11 with 1315 viewsperchrockjack

Steve... and hasn't that just been our problem.

Its worth trying to protect our prem league status.

The cretins who aren't that bothered are those we need to ditch, frankly.

We need to be angry, very angry,and be asking questions to the BOARD.

Its not wrong to think that way.

Its what fans do, REACT/OVERREACT.

Worse is NO reaction as then you re dead.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey on 13:13 - Jan 11 with 1288 viewslifelong

Surely not even Newcastle are that daft?
Shelvey on 13:17 - Jan 11 with 1267 viewsHighjack

Don't think we'll reinvest any money in the team if we do sell him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey on 13:20 - Jan 11 with 1248 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shelvey on 13:17 - Jan 11 by Highjack

Shirley we will? What's the incentive for doing it otherwise?
Shelvey on 13:20 - Jan 11 with 1248 viewsMattG

Shelvey on 13:17 - Jan 11 by Highjack

I'd love to hear HJ or the Board defend that decision.

Until someone leaves, they have the money argument.
Shelvey on 13:20 - Jan 11 with 1242 viewsLandore_Jack

Hope its true.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 13:22]

#backtojack

Shelvey on 13:22 - Jan 11 with 1225 viewsHighjack

Shelvey on 13:20 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

Shirley we will? What's the incentive for doing it otherwise?

He's allegedly disruptive.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey on 13:23 - Jan 11 with 1213 viewsPegojack

Shelvey on 13:13 - Jan 11 by lifelong

Surely not even Newcastle are that daft?

The True Geordie will blow a fuse if they do. Can't wait.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024