Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 14:05 - Jan 10 with 16972 viewsandrew

Some went off, some clapped, shelvey offered the fans out, get the disgrace out of the club.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Shelvey on 13:25 - Jan 11 with 1626 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shelvey on 13:22 - Jan 11 by Highjack

He's allegedly disruptive.

Yeah that's the only reason they could give.

Shows a startling lack of confidence in your management if you're happy to sell someone like Shelvey to a rival in these circumstances.

Personally I think we'll get a decent striker now. That's what I'm telling myself anyway
Shelvey on 13:27 - Jan 11 with 1603 viewsHighjack

Shelvey on 13:25 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

Shows a startling lack of confidence in your management if you're happy to sell someone like Shelvey to a rival in these circumstances.

Personally I think we'll get a decent striker now. That's what I'm telling myself anyway

If we do it'll probably be a cheap youngster on loan which is not necessarily a bad thing. Although it is heartening to hear about tentative links to the likes of bony whether there's any chance of it happening we've probably asked the question.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 1577 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shelvey on 13:27 - Jan 11 by Highjack

If we do it'll probably be a cheap youngster on loan which is not necessarily a bad thing. Although it is heartening to hear about tentative links to the likes of bony whether there's any chance of it happening we've probably asked the question.

The last thing the club are going to do now is get a 'star' player in on a bumper 3 year contract and rightly so.
Shelvey on 13:40 - Jan 11 with 1513 viewsraynor94

Shelvey on 13:25 - Jan 11 by AngelRangelQS

What are you going to do with him? the two games he started recently, prove he quite obviously doesn't want to be here, if he doesn't go now we will struggle to shift him in the summer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shelvey on 13:57 - Jan 11 with 1441 viewsLandore_Jack

Shelvey on 13:40 - Jan 11 by raynor94

What are you going to do with him? the two games he started recently, prove he quite obviously doesn't want to be here, if he doesn't go now we will struggle to shift him in the summer

Get rid now. Use the money to bring in new players.

#backtojack

Shelvey on 14:07 - Jan 11 with 1409 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Shelvey on 13:40 - Jan 11 by raynor94

Get rid. If someone is stupid enough to pay for him, more fool them. Oh, hello Newcastle Utd

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Shelvey on 14:13 - Jan 11 with 1373 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 13:03 - Jan 11 by premierjack

We tried, almost had the Napoli striker on loan until they moved the goal posts just before the deal was signed!

That's fatal for strikers. Moving the goalposts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey on 14:17 - Jan 11 with 1349 viewsStarsky

Shelvey on 14:13 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Lmao

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 14:18 - Jan 11 with 1339 viewstomdickharry

And any player Newcastle off load will be crap. Shelvey can be a great asset to us in out fight against relegation,would not entertain selling him especially to a club who may be relegation rivals.
Shelvey on 14:19 - Jan 11 with 1337 viewsHighjack

Shelvey on 14:13 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Would be useful for shelvey if they moved them about 30 feet higher.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 1322 viewsStarsky

Shelvey on 14:18 - Jan 11 by tomdickharry

And any player Newcastle off load will be crap. Shelvey can be a great asset to us in out fight against relegation,would not entertain selling him especially to a club who may be relegation rivals.

Do you honestly believe that's he's gonna be a player to be relied on in a relegation scrap?
For us or a rival?

Sell him and let's use the money towards a striker

It's just the internet, init.

Shelvey on 14:25 - Jan 11 with 1306 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I'm sorry, but that is bollux!
His last few performances have been abysmal. There is no excuse for not even trying.
Hardly what you need in a relegation fight.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Shelvey on 14:31 - Jan 11 with 1279 viewsraynor94

What asset is that then? did you watch the Palace and Oxford games?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shelvey on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 1245 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 14:19 - Jan 11 by Highjack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey on 14:36 - Jan 11 with 1245 viewsWingstandwood

Shelvey on 14:19 - Jan 11 by Highjack

Argus!

Shelvey on 14:39 - Jan 11 with 1234 viewsunion_jack

Shelvey on 14:36 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

Newcastle close to signing another midfielder, Henri Saivet from Birdeaux. Would this alter things, don't know anything about him.

Edit: he's a winger according to SSN
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 14:44]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Shelvey on 14:45 - Jan 11 with 1207 viewsSwanjaxs

Shelvey on 14:39 - Jan 11 by union_jack

Newcastle close to signing another midfielder, Henri Saivet from Birdeaux. Would this alter things, don't know anything about him.

Birdeaux? Bet he flies down the wing ....
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 14:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Shelvey on 14:52 - Jan 11 with 1193 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 14:45 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Birdeaux? Bet he flies down the wing ....
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 14:47]

He fleurs, durn the wong.

Cant beat a bit of ello ello.

They like their Frenchies up there don't they. Do they need a lethal panther up front and a 'muscular' left back I wonder?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey on 14:55 - Jan 11 with 1168 viewsfbreath

Did Shelvey ever show this lack of effort at any of his previous clubs.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Shelvey on 15:01 - Jan 11 with 1135 viewsDewi1jack

Shelvey on 14:52 - Jan 11 by monmouth

He fleurs, durn the wong.

Cant beat a bit of ello ello.

They like their Frenchies up there don't they. Do they need a lethal panther up front and a 'muscular' left back I wonder?

If they do, there'll be no shortage of volunteers willing to drive them up the A1

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Shelvey on 15:04 - Jan 11 with 1123 viewsdobjack2

Shelvey on 14:39 - Jan 11 by union_jack

Nope - daily mail article says he has been promised a central creative role to get back into England reckoning and a contract to 2020. If that is to be believed all that is left is for a fee to be agreed and the communications spin.

If true, based on his apparent commitment to the club or lack of it, there will be few truly sorry to see him leave. However if the fee is not reinvested in the team I can visualise pitchforks and torches being made ready as I type.
Shelvey on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 1098 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 15:04 - Jan 11 by dobjack2

Nope - daily mail article says he has been promised a central creative role to get back into England reckoning and a contract to 2020. If that is to be believed all that is left is for a fee to be agreed and the communications spin.

If true, based on his apparent commitment to the club or lack of it, there will be few truly sorry to see him leave. However if the fee is not reinvested in the team I can visualise pitchforks and torches being made ready as I type.

They're going to play him in his favoured pointy role too? This is getting just too good to be true.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey on 15:13 - Jan 11 with 1072 viewsUxbridge

Conventional wisdom but not something I subscribe to ... he's next to useless for us at the moment, we need some attacking blood in, and we're short of cash. Plus, given his performances for us against his former club, there's just as much chance of him handing us the win up there as there is of him beating us.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Shelvey on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1039 viewsmax936

Innit great reading about our rival teams setting about the job of recruiting players to possibly help them survive yet not one player linked to us, as I've said I doubt we'll sign anyone, Curt pretty much alluded to that in his interview after getting the job, one of two youngsters in either on loan or for a small fee or one of two unknowns, I wonder if Ngog or Shechter are available

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shelvey on 15:22 - Jan 11 with 1026 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone that is saying he is an asset to us.

Have you watched that video from yesterday? If so, how can you possibly describe that as an asset?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024