Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread 20:27 - Jan 23 with 48796 viewsPhil_S

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 2429 viewslidojack

That went in?!?!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 2429 viewscrackerjack

YYYEESSSS!!! Ayew!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 2415 viewsorion3016

About time we had a deflection at the right end. Get in

Be over there now after

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 2403 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Neil Taylor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2377 viewsJohnw102

Where has this team been all season?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2375 viewsLeonisGod

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 24 by magicdaps10

Why oh why dont we have anyone on the posts, its been mentioned a few times this season...............it makes the target smaller for FFS!
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 13:58]

I make that the 4th time this season. In the other 3 it went on to cost us the game. Let's hope it doesn't today
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2372 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yeh. Lets sell Ayew to Sunderland.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2342 viewsTheKirkyLife

I thought that was a corner xD
Login to get fewer ads

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2327 viewsMorganator100

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 24 by PozuelosSideys

Boom. Fck i thought that had missed

It looked as if it had come back off the advertising boards.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 2306 viewslovejuicejack

I'm no fan of Taylor but praise where due he's been superb this half, well done son.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 with 2298 viewsRevJames

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 13:47 - Jan 24 by Jackanapes

Wish we had a game plan where we control things as soon as we go ahead.

Always susceptible immediately after scoring.

Great display. Keep it up and put a man on the fkg post!!!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 with 2295 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thought that had gone wide.

Brilliant
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 with 2288 viewsexiledinenglandjack

AA tracking again fantastic
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 14:07]
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 with 2252 viewsAl_Bundy

Good to see Taylor getting forward more and looking to beat a man. leon just needs to be aware what's going on around him when he's on the ball, been caught out a few times now. Cork needs to make his passes count and reach their target. Great pressing game by us keeping Everton in their own half a fair bit.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 with 2249 viewsWxmJax

Leighton James is getting in to the game more according to co-commentator.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 24 with 2242 viewsmagicdaps10

So obvious what is needed in the team. Pace from central midfield.

I would play Cork and Britton holding in midfield and look for a forward attacking midfielder who will attack the back four with goals in him ala Naismith and push Siggy out wide with Ayew on the other side and a new striker................jobs a good un.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 24 with 2205 viewsJACKARSE

Tayls is playing a blinder ....
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 24 with 2187 viewsEdmundo

So Merson and his 4-0 prediction......way off the mark.

Most Everton fans were predicting a 3 or 4 nil win........so where is your defence Everton😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 24 with 2153 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Routs looking a yard off the pace for me so far, that saying, the rest of the team are looking up for this
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 24 with 2129 viewsmagicdaps10

Must say as being a critic of Taylor that he is playing very well today, long may it continue.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 24 with 2054 viewsdickythorpe

We silenced their crowd early on. I think there are more goals here!!!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 24 with 2051 viewsIslander

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 24 by exiledinenglandjack

Routs looking a yard off the pace for me so far, that saying, the rest of the team are looking up for this

Control of the midfield is impressive

Hats off Ki and friends
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 24 with 2045 viewsJoe_bradshaw

F**k me we've scored twice in a half!

Must be the Italian super defensive influence.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 24 with 1949 viewsPozuelosSideys

Somebody please, get Routledge off the field., He is wasting everything and putting us under pressure all the time

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:14 - Jan 24 with 1903 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Doesn't really look up for this one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024